Options

Extreme dislike for Michael thread

Comments

• Options
    The SwampsterThe Swampster Posts: 8,384
    Forum Member
    Okay, I admit it - he has finally overtaken Claire on my "least popular" list. That horrible Helene's not far behind, either. I'm so glad Lucinda won this week.
  • Options
    whackyracerwhackyracer Posts: 15,786
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    rob1973 wrote: »
    Yes. yes it is, it's a variation on the 'fight or flight' mechanism called the 'heal or hatch' mechanism! :D

To be fair michael does look a wee bit primitive himself. Esp the other week in the boardroom when his team won and he yelled and whooped like some sort of caveman bringing home the bacon for the day!:D
  • Options
    sezziesezzie Posts: 11,027
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes. yes it is, it's a variation on the 'fight or flight' mechanism called the 'heal or hatch' mechanism! :D

LMAO!!!! :D

Btw, talking of (reedy) hatches, I've just realised who you are - I remember wading through your should I or shouldn't I thread about a year ago! You kept me on the edge of my seat at times :p

Hope all is well :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    To be fair michael does look a wee bit primitive himself. Esp the other week in the boardroom when his team won and he yelled and whooped like some sort of caveman bringing home the bacon for the day!:D

Have you seen this 'C'MON' vid? Makes me cry with laughter every time I see it :D
  • Options
    rob1973rob1973 Posts: 4,236
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sezzie wrote: »
    LMAO!!!! :D

Btw, talking of (reedy) hatches, I've just realised who you are - I remember wading through your should I or shouldn't I thread about a year ago! You kept me on the edge of my seat at times :p

Hope all is well :)

Ha ha ha..with continuity skills like that you should be on telly! Yes things are good ta, hatch is still reedy which is good, tiller is stiff which is bad! :confused::D:confused:

That thread is still going strong but it's mainly people talking tripe these days rather than affairs of the heart. Dogging on a moped is this weeks subject! :D

Anyway, back on topic..erm, what were we talking about? :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ha ha ha..with continuity skills like that you should be on telly! Yes things are good ta, hatch is still reedy which is good, tiller is stiff which is bad! :confused::D:confused:

That thread is still going strong but it's mainly people talking tripe these days rather than affairs of the heart. Dogging on a moped is this weeks subject! :D

Anyway, back on topic..erm, what were we talking about? :D

:eek: I say! Maybe I'll have to revisit!

I think we were discussing some dork from The Apprentice (and sewing and healing)........
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Have you seen this 'C'MON' vid? Makes me cry with laughter every time I see it :D

It's Margaret's expression that's the icing on the cake for me! (Goodness, where are all these cake phrases coming from!!):D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :eek: I say! Maybe I'll have to revisit!

I think we were discussing some dork from The Apprentice (and sewing and healing)........

Ah yes well remembered..well he is a dork, ever so slightly wall eyed and rubbish at everything..

'People say I'm arrogant and I agree, I'm 100% arrogant. What are you gonna do about it?'. 'Me? Nothing, ask my friend Mr 4 x 2, he'll have an answer!' :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,285
    Forum Member
    Why is he still in the show? When will he go? I cannot stand him one bit. He's just a fake.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Siannah wrote: »
    Why is he still in the show? When will he go? I cannot stand him one bit. He's just a fake.

Hopefully next week. Whenever I see/hear him on the tv I feel like my head is going to explode! Also i've noticed that his shirt sleeves always look a little too long for him....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's Margaret's expression that's the icing on the cake for me! (Goodness, where are all these cake phrases coming from!!):D:D

It's fantastic, isn't it?!

I'd love to give Michael a good smack in the cake 'ole :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hopefully next week. Whenever I see/hear him on the tv I feel like my head is going to explode! Also i've noticed that his shirt sleeves always look a little too long for him....

Yes me too! His head seems too big for any of his clothes.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ah yes well remembered..well he is a dork, ever so slightly wall eyed and rubbish at everything..

'People say I'm arrogant and I agree, I'm 100% arrogant. What are you gonna do about it?'. 'Me? Nothing, ask my friend Mr 4 x 2, he'll have an answer!' :D

:D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    It's fantastic, isn't it?!

I'd love to give Michael a good smack in the cake 'ole :p

Wait in the queue. One swing and he'll be Kosher!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wait in the queue. One swing and he'll be Kosher!

Are you sure that's not Halal? :p *Crosses self* :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

only half kosher :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    only half kosher :D

OK. *Crosses self again - in a Mosque* :p
  • Options
    Forum Member

Aww Bless, I mean the chicken is. Gawd'n Bennett. :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Eh??!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

halal, kosher...it's all the same don't you know. If you're uncertain just pop down to your local market, a holy man ( cleverly disguised as butcher) will clarify the situation for you! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    halal, kosher...it's all the same don't you know. If you're uncertain just pop down to your local market, a holy man ( cleverly disguised as butcher) will clarify the situation for you! :D

Just make sure you march said holy man straight to Confession at your local Catholic Church :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just make sure you march said holy man straight to Confession at your local Catholic Church :p

He might not be up to marching, what with all the fasting Catholics have to do for eid and ramadan....:D:p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,888
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hate the way he always looks like he's about to cry.

Also, he doesn't have much taste if he's with lindi!

I didn't like the way he bitched about a potential customer.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Is being a tit a sin?
  • Options
    bluejoolsbluejools Posts: 1,556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dont worry hes on borrowed time,the twonk.
    he stinks of desperation which is never good.
    lol at the woman on "your fired"who said i bet he shouts out his own name in bed..the arrogant prat.well sussed.:D