Options

Kara Tointon & Artem Chigvintsev Appreciation Thread (Part 24)

Comments

• Options
    Wrenny-24Wrenny-24 Posts: 9,373
    Forum Member
    Clartem wrote: »
    oops if a Dailyfail journalist is a pink rumba fan, I might have to think again.
    Quick nip on as been desperately trying to catch up between assistant kitchen builder duties.
    There are too many people to thank for the all the entertaining clips and speculation. It wouldbe the longest multi quote ever... So thank you all.lovely to see so many old faces.
    Seren best wishes for tomorrow.
    Our house is on the verge of being habitable, the plumbers and our neighbour are about to connect the drains. I have bagged the first flush. We also have Internet and may well sleep here from tomorrow. We have a bed and a dishwasher but not much else. I will miss the launch show but back for a couple of weeks in mid sept sp will catch up.
    I hope everyone enjoys the show, and the SW party is good
    A bientot

Latest update water connected but plumber got the first flush:(

Hi Clarty *waves* across to France. Glad things are going well housewise but sorry you didn't get first flush! Looking forward to seeing you later on in the month! :) xx
    I'm very red faced .... I haven't posted here since January .... but I'm still a true Kartemite! :) A special thanks to those that keep the thread going! It's meant I've been able to lurk and read every word! I hope all fellow Kartemites and their families are well!

I'm soooooo looking forward to Saturday - I've even bought a pair of sparkly pyjamas! I doubt I'll be able to avoid trying to find out who Artem is paired with!!!!!

I really don't mind who he gets paired with .... as long as ..... she is prepared to work hard and enjoy the experience of dancing with Artem! Easy! It's a privellege to be able to dance with any of the professionals, I hope the celebrities realise how lucky they are!

As I said, I'm less bothered about the 'name' of the celeb Artem is paired with (at the moment!) I'm more interested in 'potential'. I've looked at the trailer and the press photographs - trying to get an idea of the females celebs that have a good posture, strong neckline, flexible ankles but the trailer and photographs really give nothing away! An impossible task ... I suppose all will be revealed very soon!

Hi keep_dancing. I took a breather earlier in the year too. Am glad to be back in the swing of things and you've re-emerged at the right time. Enjoy your sparkly PJs! ;)
    fridgesoup wrote: »
    wave to keep-dancing, good to have you back :)

Clartem - glad to hear your plumbing is a-go-go

A plea about *****SPOILERS***** for this evening and until Saturday night.

Please, pretty please, can we keep the thread spoiler free - or use spolier tags - until the show has aired on Saturday?

...including things like ':D:D:D' and 'Hurray!' and 'Disappointed' and anything else that gives a clue?!!

To post inside spoiler tags just highlight the bit which is spoiler-ish and click on the greyed out 'S' at the top right of the reply box. Or click it first and type in between the two sets of square brackets.

Thank you most kindly :)

Yes, please could I add to that plea? Ta muchly! :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 21,875
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hi all :)

So excited for the start of the new season!!!
    I don't know who I want Artem to get but obviously I would love it to be someone who will help keep him on the show as long as possible!!!

Looks like Kara is out and about tonight also

http://www.gettyimages.co.uk/Search/Search.aspx?contractUrl=2&language=en-GB&family=editorial&assetType=image&ep=3&mt=photography&p=kara+tointon
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Soupy, Anum, Wren, lateone, traceynoe, freckles, wliag43 ,clartem,

Thank you all ladies for your kind wishes for John today. We were in the hospital outpatients for 4 hours but the outcome was as good as it can be for the moment.He has to have a further procedure done in 3 weeks to rule out anything sinister and then ,hopefully, we'll have treatment to alleviate the discomfort. It's been a long 12 months for him, fingers crossed things will soon improve.

Wonder what's happening with the Strictly pairings at this very moment!!! I really can't make up my mind who would suit Artem as long as it's not a certain buxom lady!!He must be due someone good this time whist I think Pasha should have a partner who is not an obvious front runner. We'll see how fair the powers that be, will be this year!!!

Love to you all. XX
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    freckles88 wrote: »
    Hi All
    Haven't posted in a long time ,hope everyone is well ,Looking forward to the new series, lots of interesting characters and hopefully a few of them can dance.

Excited to see who Artem will be partnered with ,I would love it to be Natalie or Rachel. I just hope we get to see as many routines as possible of Artem's amazing choreography .

Also wanted to say thanks to everyone who has posted info,reports from Relatively Speaking and Strictly Confidential ,videos ,pics over the last few months.

Edit : Hope all goes well today Seren
    Hello freckles:)
    Clartem wrote: »
    oops if a Dailyfail journalist is a pink rumba fan, I might have to think again.
    Quick nip on as been desperately trying to catch up between assistant kitchen builder duties.
    There are too many people to thank for the all the entertaining clips and speculation. It wouldbe the longest multi quote ever... So thank you all.lovely to see so many old faces.
    Seren best wishes for tomorrow.
    Our house is on the verge of being habitable, the plumbers and our neighbour are about to connect the drains. I have bagged the first flush. We also have Internet and may well sleep here from tomorrow. We have a bed and a dishwasher but not much else. I will miss the launch show but back for a couple of weeks in mid sept sp will catch up.
    I hope everyone enjoys the show, and the SW party is good
    A bientot

Latest update water connected but plumber got the first flush:(
    Damn that plumber!;) Great to read your post and update on your grand design.
    I'm very red faced .... I haven't posted here since January .... but I'm still a true Kartemite! A special thanks to those that keep the thread going! It's meant I've been able to lurk and read every word! I hope all fellow Kartemites and their families are well!

I'm soooooo looking forward to Saturday - I've even bought a pair of sparkly pyjamas! I doubt I'll be able to avoid trying to find out who Artem is paired with!!!!!

I really don't mind who he gets paired with .... as long as ..... she is prepared to work hard and enjoy the experience of dancing with Artem! Easy! It's a privellege to be able to dance with any of the professionals, I hope the celebrities realise how lucky they are!

As I said, I'm less bothered about the 'name' of the celeb Artem is paired with (at the moment!) I'm more interested in 'potential'. I've looked at the trailer and the press photographs - trying to get an idea of the females celebs that have a good posture, strong neckline, flexible ankles but the trailer and photographs really give nothing away! An impossible task ... I suppose all will be revealed very soon!
    Welcome back Keep dancing.

I'll be having visions of you and lateone (if she can source a pair;)) watching the show on Saturday in sparkly pjs!

What's the punishment if we :D:D Soupy?:p:D:D (joking) I'm a good girl, I am!;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tipi wrote: »

I don't know who I want Artem to get but obviously I would love it to be someone who will help keep him on the show as long as possible!!!

http://www.gettyimages.co.uk/Search/Search.aspx?contractUrl=2&language=en-GB&family=editorial&assetType=image&ep=3&mt=photography&p=kara+tointon

Yeah, no Kartemite gathering is complete without Tipi...and bearing gifts. THANK YOU:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    7seren7 wrote: »

Thank you all ladies for your kind wishes for John today. We were in the hospital outpatients for 4 hours but the outcome was as good as it can be for the moment.He has to have a further procedure done in 3 weeks to rule out anything sinister and then ,hopefully, we'll have treatment to alleviate the discomfort. It's been a long 12 months for him, fingers crossed things will soon improve.

Wonder what's happening with the Strictly pairings at this very moment!!! I really can't make up my mind who would suit Artem as long as it's not a certain buxom lady!!He must be due someone good this time whist I think Pasha should have a partner who is not an obvious front runner. We'll see how fair the powers that be, will be this year!!!

Love to you all. XX

Glad to hear all went well. Sending you a big hug from across the Irish Sea:)

I watched the RB coverage...cannot wait for Saturday.
  • Options
    tracynoetracynoe Posts: 535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Love to you all. XX

Pleased to read that :)
    xxx
  • Options
    Forum Member

Thanks agent Tipi! :)

Love to you all. XX

Hi Seren, so glad that things went well today. Four hours in hospital after your mammoth drive back from holiday. You must be pooped! Take good care of yourself. Somerset hugs to you! xx
  • Options
    fridgesoupfridgesoup Posts: 17,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    seren So glad to hear things are at least somewhat positive. Everything crossed that it stays that way and improves. xxxxxx
    anam cara wrote: »

What's the punishment if we :D:D Soupy?:p:D (joking) I'm a good girl, I am!;)

I'll treat you to a great big flouncy sulk!! :mad: :o:p;)

hi all

Ta, Tips! :) xx
  • Options
    SuzieQ12SuzieQ12 Posts: 3,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Spoiler warning for new series below.

Artem got paired with....
    Deborah
  • Options
    SMW1963SMW1963 Posts: 1,473
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SuzieQ12 wrote: »
    Spoiler warning for new series below.

Artem got paired with....
    Deborah

I have heard different from someone off FB who was there.:confused:
  • Options
    tracynoetracynoe Posts: 535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Original poster with spoiler confirmed he got that one wrong, second one correct apparently. Being vague because I'm not convinced I'm doing this spoiler thing correct on my phone :-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yay! :) SQ's back too! ::cool:

I daren't quote your post as I'm avoiding the spoilers and if you quote a spoiler you can see what it says, if that makes sense!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Top of the morning to Suzie Q! :)

Aaargh! I feel like a seven year old knowing where my Christmas presents are hidden :o....deep breaths.... :D

Caught a few moments of the red carpet thing last night and recorded the rest. Afraid Lisa grated after a couple of minutes :o.
  • Options
    silversandysilversandy Posts: 9,113
    Forum Member

Aaargh! I feel like a seven year old knowing where my Christmas presents are hidden :o....deep breaths.... :D

Caught a few moments of the red carpet thing last night and recorded the rest. Afraid Lisa grated after a couple of minutes :o.

Sophie & Brendon
    Abbey & Aljaz
    Rachel & Pasha
    Vanessa & James
    Fiona & Anton
    Deborah & Robin
    Natalie & Artem
    Susanne & Kevin

Dave & Karen
    Ben & Kristina
    Tony & Aliona
    Mark & Iveta
    Julian & Janette
    Ashley & Ola
    Patrick & Anya

Correct list of pairings.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks Silversandy, but I'm not looking.:p
  • Options
    PashultyPashulty Posts: 9,384
    Forum Member
    Thanks Silversandy, but I'm not looking.:p

Come on soupy!!!! You know you really really really want to... ;):D
    Come on.... one quick peek wont hurt...:p:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Pashulty wrote: »
    Come on soupy!!!! You know you really really really want to... ;):D
    Come on.... one quick peek wont hurt...:p:D

OY!!!! Don't encourage her. Peeve has made a lovely form with all the Celebs on and gaps where our predictions will go and everything. Tis a thing of beauty! ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks for all the wecome back messages yesterday glad to be back posting :)

Sophie & Brendon
    Abbey & Aljaz
    Rachel & Pasha
    Vanessa & James
    Fiona & Anton
    Deborah & Robin
    Natalie & Artem
    Susanne & Kevin

Dave & Karen
    Ben & Kristina
    Tony & Aliona
    Mark & Iveta
    Julian & Janette
    Ashley & Ola
    Patrick & Anya

Thanks Silversandy and SusieQ for bringing over the partnerships
    Phew this should be a great pairing :D Hopefully Natalie is up for some hard work.

Love to you all. XX

Hope all continues to go well for you and your OH

Thanks Tipi Kara looks Lovely
    sas6789 wrote: »

Thanks for the Article
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Wrenny-24 wrote: »
    OY!!!! Don't encourage her. Peeve has made a lovely form with all the Celebs on and gaps where our predictions will go and everything. Tis a thing of beauty! ;)

Don't you want to have just a quick little peek Wrenny??Just a quick one... nobody will know... ;):D

ETA... Sorry for teasing you guys... :D:D:D
  • Options
    SuzieQ12SuzieQ12 Posts: 3,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SMW1963 wrote: »
    I have heard different from someone off FB who was there.:confused:
    tracynoe wrote: »
    Original poster with spoiler confirmed he got that one wrong, second one correct apparently. Being vague because I'm not convinced I'm doing this spoiler thing correct on my phone :-)

Ah, thanks. I guess the original spoiler poster must have got a bit confused remembering all the different pairings.
    Yay! :) SQ's back too! ::cool:

I daren't quote your post as I'm avoiding the spoilers and if you quote a spoiler you can see what it says, if that makes sense!

Hi Wrenny and Soupy :)

Sophie & Brendon
    Abbey & Aljaz
    Rachel & Pasha
    Vanessa & James
    Fiona & Anton
    Deborah & Robin
    Natalie & Artem
    Susanne & Kevin

Dave & Karen
    Ben & Kristina
    Tony & Aliona
    Mark & Iveta
    Julian & Janette
    Ashley & Ola
    Patrick & Anya

Thanks, Silversandy.
    Much happier with that one :D Deborah feels like a better fit with Robin.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Don't you want to have just a quick little peek Wrenny??Just a quick one... nobody will know... ;):D

ETA... Sorry for teasing you guys... :D:D:D

:D As you seem to be in such a cheeky mood, I'm imagining that Pasha got a good'un. I guess I see in a couple of days time!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    :D As you seem to be in such a cheeky mood, I'm imagining that Pasha got a good'un. I guess I see in a couple of days time!

Not a bad one on paper but not as good as... :p:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not a bad one on paper but not as good as... :p:D

Oi! No hints! Behave yourself Pashulty! :mad: :p ....or...or...we'll send our undercover agents round your thread. You have no. idea. what they're capable of.... :eek: :cool:

Be afraid. Be very afraid......:D