Options

Looking for non Smart with no 3d 55in tv

12346»

Comments

• Options
    Mr QuackersMr Quackers Posts: 50
    Forum Member
    What's to prove?, it's clearly displayed on the TVL website that this isn't the case.

From what you've said above, even back in 1986, you couldn't have been prosecuted - unless (as now) you signed a confession for him.

But presumably you're just a troll?, posting complete nonsense (as above and the rest of your post) to try and satisfy your troll tendencies.

I DID NOT sign a confession and as per previous post, it was in fact 1987 not 1986.
    Please provide a detailed reasoning behind your assertion that I "couldn't have been prosecuted".
    I assure you sir, that I was indeed prosecuted and I take exception to you posting statements in the public domain that are, at the very least, personally insulting.
    If I don't receive an apology from you personally within a reasonable period of time, I intend to escalate this matter to a higher echelon without further notice.
  • Options
    RadiogramRadiogram Posts: 3,515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I DID NOT sign a confession and as per previous post, it was in fact 1987 not 1986.
    Please provide a detailed reasoning behind your assertion that I "couldn't have been prosecuted".
    I assure you sir, that I was indeed prosecuted and I take exception to you posting statements in the public domain that are, at the very least, personally insulting.
    If I don't receive an apology from you personally within a reasonable period of time, I intend to escalate this matter to a higher echelon without further notice.

Lol....higher echelon indeed.:D