Options

BB Posters Reunited and WELCOME to the lurkers! (Part 54)

1197198199200201203»

Comments

• Options
    HickyHicky Posts: 50,488
    Forum Member
    Big Brother Live ‏@BBUKLive 3m

10.59pm: Gina tells Michael he'd be a great actor. "I don't think so. I get shy walking to the toilet in here" he says. #BBUKLIVE
  • Options
    MootleMootle Posts: 35,232
    Forum Member
    hyundai wrote: »
    Mootle i have been lurking here and i see you are a fellow rhodesian/zimbabwean...i lived in umtali/mutare for 10 years as a child...i have been waiting for the chance to ask you where you are/were from...
    Hyundai, I was born in Salisbury/Harare, and lived there until I was 9 and then we spent 3 years in Luanshya in Northern Rhodesia/Zambia, before going back to Salisbury/Harare. I also spent 6 months working in Bulawayo. When I left it was still Rhodesia - I simply cannot relate to the tragedy that is the new Zimbabwe.
    We spent a night in Umtali on our way to the Vumba once - lovely place!
    What I was trying to say, didn't realise you needed it spelling out, was he was an ordinary guy with a proper job when he entered the house, Helen who came second was an ordinary girl with a proper job, Craig who won the first BB was an ordinary guy with a proper job but all popular HMs and not the fame hungry people with agents who we get lumbered with these days. You were trying to say that ordinary people wouldnt make the grade but as you can see there are a number of examples where good HMs were not wannabes with agents.
    very true Flora!
    Hicky wrote: »
    So thats 3 out of hundreds who go in the house.
    yeeessss, 3 winners Hicky, and there were a few more normal people winning after that too...

Gina had a row with one of the girls and got a warning by BB, who told them to stay apart.

She's been quiet since it seems.
    I think I might become aggressive if someone said that my carefully cultivated look made me look like a prostitute, even if that person was spot on...
    hyundai wrote: »
    im bowing out of the thread....see you all from time to time...
    don't gooo...:eek::(
    Official Big Brother ‏@bbuk 25m

Want a say on who the People's Puppet puts up for nomination? Get involved over here!

http://www.channel5.com/articles/who-should-the-peoples-puppet-nominate-for-eviction
    what on Earth is a mobile short dial????:mad:
  • Options
    Rocket QueenRocket Queen Posts: 1,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi R.Q.:-)))))))))))

Fakes, thats a bit strong, why are they nfake?

They are just HM's, a houseful of strangers, nothing unusual really.

If you have better things to do then ok

Fakes, a bit strong? really?
    I've watched bb from the first, would rather have more 'normal' people than aload of a cross between, towie, made in chelsea and that welsh series.
This discussion has been closed.