Options

BB Posters Reunited and WELCOME to the lurkers! (Part 54)

Comments

• Options
    MootleMootle Posts: 35,232
    Forum Member
    acker wrote: »
    Yeah everybody else digs the big hole, then he goes and stands in front of the cameras in it ....bloody goal hanger. :p....very randomly Bamber Gascoigne once signed a book at one of his signings for one of my friends. It wasnt even his book but my friend said " would you please sign it anyway " ? and Bamber asked " what is it " ?.....it was a History of Science Fiction Illustration to which Bamber said " oh lovely " and happily signed it. ....even more random the same friend used to often go to lunchtime Radio 3 lunchtime Classical recitals in Manchester and he would ALWAYS get the very last cough in .....this always amused us immensely when we listened to the broadcasts :o
    :D
    :D:D
    I think everyone is in with a chance with Jemima.;)
    *sniggers*
    Hicky wrote: »
    Oh, i see, your talking about her body and makeup, i was talking about her as a person.
    I look deeper than the flesh, if i can.:-))))))))

Uh huh....
    Barracute wrote: »
    oooh thats a shame Moots, i have always liked him, maybe he was just having a bad day or something (grasps at straws!)

Barra Barra Barra, and here's me been thinking you were a good judge of character...:D
  • Options
    hyundaihyundai Posts: 36,528
    Forum Member
    Mootle wrote: »
    :D

:D:D

*sniggers*

Uh huh....

Barra Barra Barra, and here's me been thinking you were a good judge of character...:D

Mootle i have been lurking here and i see you are a fellow rhodesian/zimbabwean...i lived in umtali/mutare for 10 years as a child...i have been waiting for the chance to ask you where you are/were from...
  • Options
    BarracuteBarracute Posts: 243,643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

ha ha - well you know better now :D
  • Options
    HickyHicky Posts: 50,488
    Forum Member
    Brian Dowling was an example of what I would call an ordinary person, he was a brilliant HM and not an agent in sight. :-D
    Oh, the wannabe presenter, come comedian.

He's back to being ordinary now i suppose.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Gooood afternoon all :-D

Afternoon Moots.:-)))))))))))))
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Daniel & Hazel lose their cool, and their marbles.:-)))))))))

Over soup.

http://www.channel5.com/bigbrother/article/video/Daniel-and-Hazel-lose-their-cool-and-their-marbles
  • Options
    Forum Member
    What happened in the house this morning.
    Big Brother Live ‏@BBUKLive 5h

11:59am: Dexter is talking about pretty girls and flashbulbs. He's like some kinda modern day Byron or something... #bbuklive
    Expand
    Big Brother Live Big Brother Live ‏@BBUKLive 6h

11.55am: Sophie's on the bike and reckons she will come out weighing 2 stone. Science disagrees with you there, lass. #bbuklive
    Expand

11:51am: the boys have all been hanging out in the treehouse today. All they need is a sign that says "no girls allowed!" #bbuklive
    Expand

11:26am: Jemima is going to make bread again today. She's BB's very own master baker.. #bbuklive
    Expand

11:14am: Hazel thinks the garden looks bigger in the daytime. It's all about perception and mirrors and, er...we're not sure... #bbuklive
    Expand

11:00am: "I think there's a force field around the House, because I haven't seen any birds," says Michael. #bbuklive
    Expand
    Big Brother Live Big Brother Live ‏@BBUKLive 7h

10:48am: The HMs are discussing the best way to remove toast from a toaster. #bbuklive
    Expand

10:36am: Wakey wakey, HMs! Big Brother has rudely awoken them with some lovely sunshine. Hope they enjoyed their lie-in! #bbuklive
    Expand

10.17am: Michael's eyes are open and his arms are reclining behind his head in the manner of a pin-up. Take note Sallie and Hazel. #bbuklive
    Expand

9.56am: Let's play a fun game and guess whether the HMs are still asleep. Spoiler: they are. #bbuklive
    Expand
    Big Brother Live Big Brother Live ‏@BBUKLive 8h

9.35am: Michael is muttering about tea. We understand. A morning isn't right until after the first cuppa. #bbuklive
  • Options
    Forum Member
    What happened in the house this afternoon.
    Big Brother Live ‏@BBUKLive 1m

5.55pm: Jackie is telling Michael that she hates being on her own. She certainly won't have that problem in the House. #BBUKLIVE
    Expand
    Big Brother Live Big Brother Live ‏@BBUKLive 10m

5.46pm: Hazel and Sallie are doing some gut-busting crunches in the kitchen. We're tired just looking at them... #BBUKLIVE
    Expand
    Big Brother Live Big Brother Live ‏@BBUKLive 25m

5.33pm: A workout's going down in the living area. The twins, Dexter, Hazel, Michael, Jackie, Sallie and Wolfy are all working it. #BBUKLIVE
    Expand
    Big Brother Live Big Brother Live ‏@BBUKLive 28m

5.29pm: Sallie's changing her clothes once again in the bedroom. It's fair to say she's a fidgety one... #BBUKLIVE
    Expand
    Big Brother Live Big Brother Live ‏@BBUKLive 48m

5.07pm: Dexter's talking Hazel through the kinds of girls he usually attracts. He says he's a 'crank-magnet'. #BBUKLIVE #CrankMagnet
    Expand
    Big Brother Live Big Brother Live ‏@BBUKLive 1h

4.50pm: Mama Travers is in the treehouse with Daley. Maybe they will combine their skills and do boxercise. #bbuklive
    Expand

4:27pm: Jackie just gave Wolfy an impromptu dance lesson, and we feel like we learned something too, in a small way. #bbuklive
    Expand

4.15pm: There must be some unclean energies in this House for Wolfy is doing another aura cleanse! On fellow 20-year-old Sophie! #bbuklive
    Expand

4pm: Hazel and Sallie are exchanging notes on experiences in the glamour industry. Dexter's joining in in prime celeb PR mode. #bbuklive
    Expand
    Big Brother Live Big Brother Live ‏@BBUKLive 2h

3.43pm: What do you think the unidentified twin and Gina are looking at here? #bbuklive pic.twitter.com/vxi3v49iXK
    View photo

3:28pm: The HMs are having a jolly good natter over soup, on many topics including football and the environment. #bbuklive
    Expand

3:08pm: Jemima is serving up soup for her hungry, hungry housemates. How lovely of her. #bbuklive
    Expand

2:57pm: Callum is talking about the importance of chilling out sometimes. We agree. Everybody, we order you to chill! *chills* #bbuklive
    Expand
    Big Brother Live Big Brother Live ‏@BBUKLive 3h

2:45pm: Wolfy, Sophie and Joe have just made a huuuge amount of fresh-squeezed orange juice. We're more than a bit jealous. #bbuklive
    Expand

2.35pm: Meanwhile the treehouse has become the cosiest place of them all. Wolfy, Daley and Sam are kicking back with blankets. #bbuklive
    Expand

2.21pm: Dan is telling Dexter and Hazel fascinating stories from his life. The dapper dude has creativity bursting to come out. #bbuklive
    Expand

2:08pm: Jemima, Jackie and Michael are cooking up a storm, making a big ol' housemate lunch. #bbuklive
    Expand
    Big Brother Live Big Brother Live ‏@BBUKLive 4h

1:47pm: Dexter is telling Hazel about the clothes he lost in his 'shredded' case. Oh, Dex, we're sure you'll see them again. #bbuklive
    Expand

1.33pm: There's a hair-plaiting drive happening among the girls. We always said life in the House was multi-stranded. #bbuklive
    Expand

1.20pm: Charlie, Jackie and Hazel are having a bonding session. Three is family. #bbuklive
    Expand

1pm: BREAKING NEWS: Sallie is not - we repeat NOT - wearing a bikini. Stay tuned for developments on this. #bbuklive
    Expand
    Big Brother Live Big Brother Live ‏@BBUKLive 5h

12.45pm: Hazel's telling Sallie about Sam's 'unfunny' jokes last night. We enjoyed them. What do you think? http://ow.ly/m3RZO #bbuklive
    Expand

12:45pm: It's raining, it's pouring, the HMs are sheltering under the treehouse. #bbuklive
    Expand

12.27pm: Watching Daley's intense man press-ups is making us hungry. *Takes giant chomp of toast*. #bbuklive
    Expand

12:12pm: Jemima is working out in the garden, using milk bottles as weights. Innovative. #bbuklive
  • Options
    Flora PosteFlora Poste Posts: 18,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh, the wannabe presenter, come comedian.

He's back to being ordinary now i suppose.

What I was trying to say, didn't realise you needed it spelling out, was he was an ordinary guy with a proper job when he entered the house, Helen who came second was an ordinary girl with a proper job, Craig who won the first BB was an ordinary guy with a proper job but all popular HMs and not the fame hungry people with agents who we get lumbered with these days. You were trying to say that ordinary people wouldnt make the grade but as you can see there are a number of examples where good HMs were not wannabes with agents.
  • Options
    ArtemesiaArtemesia Posts: 43,241
    Forum Member
    What I was trying to say, didn't realise you needed it spelling out, was he was an ordinary guy with a proper job when he entered the house, Helen who came second was an ordinary girl with a proper job, Craig who won the first BB was an ordinary guy with a proper job but all popular HMs and not the fame hungry people with agents who we get lumbered with these days. You were trying to say that ordinary people wouldnt make the grade but as you can see there are a number of examples where good HMs were not wannabes with agents.

** Nods in agreement **
  • Options
    TheElfTheElf Posts: 2,376
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Evening everybody :).
    Scots rool wrote: »
    BB SWEEPSTAKE

HM#.1................Honey.......................................Jack & Joe
    HM#.2................EddyB/moots............................Sallie
    HM#.3................Islay/Flora................................Jemima
    HM#.4................Scots rool/halla.........................Mole
    HM#.5................Elfy/daddy.................................Callum
    HM.#6................Janet.........................................Wolfy
    HM.#7................Hicky/Jo/minks/poppy.................Sam
    HM.#8................LF..............................................Sophie
    HM.#9................Arte/Tigerlily/tv...........................Dexter
    HM#10...............acker..........................................Gina
    HM#11...............Joni/mike....................................Dan
    HM#12...............DL..............................................Hazel
    HM#13...............Barracute...................................Daley
    HM#14...............Fiercefanatic..............................Charlie
    HM#15...............hyundai......................................Jackie
    HM#16...............doods

If more go into the house you'll be allocated the next one in doods, failing that you'll share with hyund. :)

Ah, there's the sweep - couldn't find it before. Thank you SR, I'm oddly pleased to have Callum.
    Hiya Elfy :)....I just came to bump the thread for breakfast. Its just getting daylight.....it always is. :o

Hey Acker, I didn't see your post in the night, think I was off slaying dragons, as you do.
    Hope you're good?
  • Options
    BarracuteBarracute Posts: 243,643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    oooh day 3 and BB has already had to give out a formal warning! :eek::D HERE a touch ott for that i would say :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    So thats 3 out of hundreds who go in the house.

It's 2013 now not the 20th century we have moved on, we now get interesting people who have been around and won't hide under the radar like all those from previous years.

It'd like a CBB but for a lot longer, brill, no rubbish allowed in.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    BB live feed now on 5* 7 till 9pm

Then BB on C5
  • Options
    Flora PosteFlora Poste Posts: 18,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So thats 3 out of hundreds who go in the house.

It's 2013 now not the 20th century we have moved on, we now get interesting people who have been around and won't hide under the radar like all those from previous years.

It'd like a CBB but for a lot longer, brill, no rubbish allowed in.

That's a good one and definitely not true :D

Interesting people who have been around? please give some names of all these interesting people I have obviously missed them. Half the people they get in there these days cant string a sentence together let alone hold a decent conversation or say anything interesting.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    That's a good one and definitely not true :-D

Interesting people who have been around? please give some names of all these interesting people I have obviously missed them. Half the people they get in there these days cant string a sentence together let alone hold a decent conversation or say anything interesting.
    I'm sure all those in the house now have got good stories to tell, and with them all loving to talk about themselves we should find out what they are made of.
  • Options
    JoJo4JoJo4 Posts: 38,663
    Forum Member
    Evening guys -in haste, I'm all behind, haven't seen or read any BB news today. Have to go to a charity bash tonight but hopefully will catch up later.

Enjoy:cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    JoJo4 wrote: »
    Evening guys -in haste, I'm all behind, haven't seen or read any BB news today. Have to go to a charity bash tonight but hopefully will catch up later.

Enjoy:-cool:
    Evening JoJo.:-)))))))))))))))))

I wasn't looking there.:-)))))))))))))

Catch you later then?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I suppose the twins will follow each other around all summer, but it also looks like Mummy & Daughter are going to do the same and they aren't even 1 house mate.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,474
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    evening all :)
    Scots rool wrote: »
    BB SWEEPSTAKE

HM#.1................Honey.......................................Jack & Joe
    HM#.2................EddyB/moots............................Sallie
    HM#.3................Islay/Flora................................Jemima
    HM#.4................Scots rool/halla.........................Mole
    HM#.5................Elfy/daddy.................................Callum
    HM.#6................Janet.........................................Wolfy
    HM.#7................Hicky/Jo/minks/poppy.................Sam
    HM.#8................LF..............................................Sophie
    HM.#9................Arte/Tigerlily/tv...........................Dexter
    HM#10...............acker..........................................Gina
    HM#11...............Joni/mike....................................Dan
    HM#12...............DL..............................................Hazel
    HM#13...............Barracute...................................Daley
    HM#14...............Fiercefanatic..............................Charlie
    HM#15...............hyundai......................................Jackie
    HM#16...............doods

If more go into the house you'll be allocated the next one in doods, failing that you'll share with hyund. :)

cheers scots :) no worries. meantime i'll cheer on my nobody. nobody to win yeah! :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,474
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I suppose the twins will follow each other around all summer, but it also looks like Mummy & Daughter are going to do the same and they aren't even 1 house mate.

they do separate a bit and talk to other people. jack (i think it's that one) is a lot more talkative. and jackie's more talkative than jemima, even though she's a decade older than her.

is there no camera in the treehouse? there only seems to be one outside it and there's a handful of HMs in there.
  • Options
    hyundaihyundai Posts: 36,528
    Forum Member
    tom jones to win the voice...........;)
  • Options
    ackeracker Posts: 8,809
    Forum Member
    I'm sure all those in the house now have got good stories to tell, and with them all loving to talk about themselves we should find out what they are made of.

Evening Hicky :)...my tuppence worth is that they should put wannabes in the house but that there should be a healthy amount of bus drivers and dinner ladies and the like amongst them. ... there are posters just in this thread who would make great housemates ....no ones heard of you Hicky but youve got some good stories to tell :D....honest if I had the choice between sitting listening to you or some daft bint going " My boyfriend spent £25,000 in a night partying " she would be sat talking to the wall :o

...im already struggling on a practical level with the 7 till 9 pm live feed time slot . It can clash with the soaps all it likes for me ( I dont know one character or plot line in any of them :o ) but right now its clashing with the " live " Euro under 21 Italy v Holland semi final and in a few minutes itll be clashing with " live" Brazil v Japan .....24/7 was always its " unique " selling point and the way I ever got into it in the first place ....just run a feed why cant they ? its what the city was built on . ....one for WHATM tonight methinks.

Good evening any and all. :)
  • Options
    ackeracker Posts: 8,809
    Forum Member
    doodle doo wrote: »
    they do separate a bit and talk to other people. jack (i think it's that one) is a lot more talkative. and jackie's more talkative than jemima, even though she's a decade older than her.

is there no camera in the treehouse? there only seems to be one outside it and there's a handful of HMs in there.
    hyundai wrote: »
    tom jones to win the voice...........;)

Evening doods and hy. :)....ah well thanks to the adverts I now know that Barry Scott is still knocking out Cillit Bang , ive been worrying about him.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    doodle doo wrote: »

Evening doods.:-)))))))))))))
    Do you mean Charlie?

There is at least 1 camera in the tree house, would have thought 2 to cover the area.
    Evening Hicky :-)...my tuppence worth is that they should put wannabes in the house but that there should be a healthy amount of bus drivers and dinner ladies and the like amongst them. ... there are posters just in this thread who would make great housemates ....no ones heard of you Hicky but youve got some good stories to tell :-D....honest if I had the choice between sitting listening to you or some daft bint going " My boyfriend spent £25,000 in a night partying " she would be sat talking to the wall :-o

...im already struggling on a practical level with the 7 till 9 pm live feed time slot . It can clash with the soaps all it likes for me ( I dont know one character or plot line in any of them :-o ) but right now its clashing with the " live " Euro under 21 Italy v Holland semi final and in a few minutes itll be clashing with " live" Brazil v Japan .....24/7 was always its " unique " selling point and the way I ever got into it in the first place ....just run a feed why cant they ? its what the city was built on . ....one for WHATM tonight methinks.

Good evening any and all. :-)
    Evening Acker.:-)))))))))))))

Of course, i agree with you, we would be a great bunch in the house, but very load and boisterous.:-))))))))

Thats the problem if you like the soaps, i don't watch them with them being scripted.
This discussion has been closed.