Options

Andre - Ive slept with married women

Comments

• Options
    i4ui4u Posts: 55,130
    Forum Member
    Don't worry folks he only slept with them, he didn't have sex. :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 23,570
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A word to the wise Peter Andre: people in glass houses shouldn't throw orgies. ;)It is not that he has been so promisicous that matters but that they fact that he has sanctomoniously condemned others for the very behaviour he has so freely indulged in in the past. No doubt his adoring fans will overlook his behaviour whereas they have always been so quick to censure his former wife for adopting a similar love 'em and leave 'em attitude. Sexual double standards strike again!
  • Options
    artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Novaman wrote: »
    I would love to know what he life was like inbetween the 'wilderness years' he was forgotten in the nineties until IAACGMOOH unfortunately brought him back to the fore:

What did he actually do in that time when we had the fortunate opportunity to completely forget he existed ?

According to an ex, he was bitter, obsessed with becoming famous again and living off her and her mother.
  • Options
    duffsdadduffsdad Posts: 11,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    According to an ex, he was bitter, obsessed with becoming famous again and living off her and her mother.

Didn't really change much after then?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    i4u wrote: »
    Don't worry folks he only slept with them, he didn't have sex. :)

well if he did, he should get himself xchecked out lol
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    duffsdad wrote: »
    Didn't really change much after then?

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

A typical vain Greek.
  • Options
    sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Novaman wrote: »
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

A typical vain Greek.

Oh, so all Greek people are vain then, are they? Bit of a racist comment, no?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sidsgirl wrote: »

Him being a "typical Greek" is often used to justify his behaviour or attitude towards women by his fans/supporters/defenders...is that not equally racist?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Him being a "typical Greek" is often used to justify his behaviour or attitude towards women by his fans/supporters/defenders...is that not equally racist?

You tell me AC. What do you think.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You tell me AC. What do you think.

I think it is. I think it is just as bad to imply all Greek men have a wonky attitude towards women as it is to imply that all Greek men are vain.

However, I took the comments of the supporters/fans/defenders to be in good humour with no malice intended, and I took Novaman's comment in the same vein.

Has that helped you form your own opinion?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it is. I think it is just as bad to imply all Greek men have a wonky attitude towards women as it is to imply that all Greek men are vain.

However, I took the comments of the supporters/fans/defenders to be in good humour with no malice intended, and I took Novaman's comment in the same vein.

Why would l need help to form my own opinion
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    [/B]

Why would l need help to form my own opinion

Because you didn't answer - meaning you didn't have an opinion.:confused::)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

So do l, and l can only comment on the comments that l see made.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Because you didn't answer - meaning you didn't have an opinion.:confused::)

Of course l have an opinion, otherwise l wouldn't have commented on the post at all, would l. Plus it was not addressed to you, being as you did not pass the comment, but you feel the need to answer for novaman for some reason best known to yourself.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Of course l have an opinion, otherwise l wouldn't have commented on the post at all, would l. Plus it was not addressed to you, being as you did not pass the comment, but you feel the need to answer for novaman for some reason best known to yourself.

Am I not allowed to comment, then, sids? Because if you want private, one to one conversations, you should do that via the PM system. You had a question for that FM it raised a question from me.

You had a comment on Nova's post, but not the question I asked you. Does that mean you also find it racist to use "Typical Greek" as a defence, or is it only so when it is a critique?
  • Options
    MuttsnuttsMuttsnutts Posts: 3,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SinSeer wrote: »
    A word to the wise Peter Andre: people in glass houses shouldn't throw orgies. ;)It is not that he has been so promisicous that matters but that they fact that he has sanctomoniously condemned others for the very behaviour he has so freely indulged in in the past. No doubt his adoring fans will overlook his behaviour whereas they have always been so quick to censure his former wife for adopting a similar love 'em and leave 'em attitude. Sexual double standards strike again!

He hasn't behaved in the same way as his former wife at all. In what way has he? He was single. She wasn't. That is the difference. Simple.
    She's been married twice. Commited adultery twice.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Am I not allowed to comment, then, sids? Because if you want private, one to one conversations, you should do that via the PM system. You had a question for that FM it raised a question from me.

You had a comment on Nova's post, but not the question I asked you. Does that mean you also find it racist to use "Typical Greek" as a defence, or is it only so when it is a critique?[/QUOTE]

But, l haven't seen it used as a defence :confused:. I was commenting on a post in this thread that l saw, and l thought it came over as racist.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

You had a comment on Nova's post, but not the question I asked you. Does that mean you also find it racist to use "Typical Greek" as a defence, or is it only so when it is a critique?[/QUOTE]

But, l haven't seen it used as a defence :confused:. I was commenting on a post in this thread that l saw, and l thought it came over as racist.

I haven't said you have. I said I had, and asked if you felt that was equally racist.

I see that you share my opinion - do you also share my opinion that, in both instances it is clear that no malice was intended?
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,295
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    These women would have thrown themselves at Pete so you cannot blame him. They are the married ones and should be the ones to blame.

Ah, so you were with Peter when they got talking to each other every time? You must be VERY good friends with him.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    [

I haven't said you have. I said I had, and asked if you felt that was equally racist.

I see that you share my opinion - do you also share my opinion that, in both instances it is clear that no malice was intended?

So, you are asking my opinion on something l have not seen. and to agree with you that it was not malicious. :confused:
    And to agree with you that something we have both seen, was not malicious either, even though the poster has said some very nasty things about the person in question, and has not come back to say whether they meant it maliciously or not. :confused::confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Muttsnutts wrote: »
    He hasn't behaved in the same way as his former wife at all. In what way has he? He was single. She wasn't. That is the difference. Simple.
    She's been married twice. Commited adultery twice.

What has that got to do with him shagging married women and then being moralistic about separated women (whom while technically married are not living with their husbands as man and wife any longer) having sex?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I agree.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What has that got to do with him shagging married women and then being moralistic about separated women (whom while technically married are not living with their husbands as man and wife any longer) having sex?

You have no proof of this 'seperation' you speak of. If so, please post.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Be unsure no more! From his Plugging Column in Dec:

"I’ve always been a huge admirer of Liz Hurley, but I was a bit sad to hear that she’s been seeing Shane Warne while still married to Arun Nayar. I always think it’s better to wait until you’re divorced before you get involved with anyone else. It’s much more respectful that way."

Hypocritical sanctimonious holier-than-thou buttons-for-brains twonk.

:D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So, you are asking my opinion on something l have not seen. and to agree with you that it was not malicious. :confused:
    And to agree with you that something we have both seen, was not malicious either, even though the poster has said some very nasty things about the person in question, and has not come back to say whether they meant it maliciously or not. :confused::confused:

Perhaps they have gone out? Not everyone stays in on the internet!