Options

[Game] The Solo Factor - The Auditions

Comments

• Options
    ElectricBoy171ElectricBoy171 Posts: 20,776
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I normally tend to do a second chances round on these games, but because there's really no minimum number of acts you need to have her I'm not doing it this time. Tough luck, you should have turned for someone the first time you heard them. ;)

Okie dokie. :)
  • Options
    EndOfSanityEndOfSanity Posts: 15,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So the curse of the Australian X Factor acts is back in full force, as Trent becomes the latest OZ act that doesn't get anyone to turn around...

Let's see if the USA has someone the judges will turn for:

Dinah Jane Hansen (USA) of Fifth Harmony
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCD2cp2b42E
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dinah Jane Hansen: *TURNS*
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    EddyEagal wrote: »
    I have every confidence in you ;)

Hope you're enjoying your holiday :D

Awww thank you and I am. It's lovely seeing sheep outside your window!! :D
  • Options
    I've Got ClassI've Got Class Posts: 12,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dinah Jane Hansen: I thought that was quite weak, really. Beyonce is a MASSIVE artist to tackle for a first audition as it is obviously is going to draw instant comparisons. For me, that fell flat. You have a nice voice but it isn't one which will win the competition - at times it sounded like you were burping into the microphone, really.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dinah, I have to agree with Jess that that was flat, not up to par and weak. Also, I think you're very forgettable and while you have an ok voice, it's more a voice that would probably eliminate you in the 2nd or 3rd week. You're not for me so it's a NO
  • Options
    EEAS1997EEAS1997 Posts: 2,907
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dinah Jane Hansen: *No Turn*
    I was very close, but for the same previous reasons, I'm going to have to regrettably say no :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope the two people I want turn up in the auditions. :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And so Dinah Jane Hansen goes through to the next round of The Solo Factor on Pingu's team, as he was the only judge to turn around as usual.

Dare I say it's time for another Australian act? This one's a bit different though. After getting through to judges' houses in a group, this girl auditioned as a soloist the year after and got to the live shows. Will she be as lucky on here?

Joelle (OZ) of Good Question
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCyZLuA752g
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Joelle: *no turn*

I remember the reason for this being the fact that he's mentoring her on another game.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Joelle: *turns*
    Absolutely fantastic, Joelle. My team has a space ready and waiting for you, I love your voice so much. There are a few minor gripes I have but I think your incredible control irons those out. I want you on my team, I think you could win this thing.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Joelle, while not the strongest voice overall you just have this something that draws me in. Redfoo mentored you awfully on X Factor so I would love to be able to get the chance to mentor you in a much better way. I loved the audition (a little flat in parts but that can be worked on). I'm saying YES
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Joelle: *Turns*
    Wow wow :D:D I've been waiting for you Joelle. What a strong yet unique voice you've got. You need some work, but I think I'd be able to direct you well. A place is waiting ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The battle is once again on between Jess, Connor and Eddy. Which team will Joelle become a part of?

Joelle chooses:
    Jess
    Congratulations on winning this battle!

Time for a male US act again, we haven't seen those in a long time.

Wesley Stromberg (USA) of Emblem3
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvoSSWCmSB8
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    God, this has been an awful audition show for me (as in not picking up more than 1 act). :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wesley Stromberg: *no turn*
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    God, this has been an awful audition show for me (as in not picking up more than 1 act). :o

Well there's still a few auditions to go through. Perhaps you should lower your standards slightly? ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wesley Stromberg: *TURNSS*
    THAT'S EXACTLY THE VOICE I WANT REPRESENTING MY TEAM :eek::D:D

In short, you're exactly my kind of music, and I think I'd be able to mentor you well ;) Come to my team!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wesley, that was a brilliant audition and I think I could do something with you. I'm going to say YES.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wesley Stromberg: *turn*
    I have seven people on my team and all of those seven people deserve their place. I am offering you the chance to become the eighth contestant on Team Jess. You have a really interesting style and although I was considering removing myself from the impending war over you, that's not really my style. ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's on again, Pingu has done a good job of staying out of these three-way wars so far. Who will Wesley join though?

Wesley Stromberg chooses:
    Eddy
    Bad luck for the other two!

We have just 5 acts left waiting to perform, are they good enough to get a spot on one of the teams?

Rebecca Creighton (UK) of Belle Amie
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lro1d73M4s
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think I've lost nearly every battle this evening. :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rebecca Creighton: I hated it. I thought it was very nasal, there is very little star quality there and I wonder what, if anything, you could bring to Team Jess.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rebecca, I honestly just think you have quite a basic, generic voice and you won't go far in this competition. I'm going to have to say NO
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rebecca Creighton: *no turn*