Options

Certain Dan being fed info

2»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 316
    Forum Member
    Of course he isn't, Big Brother won't let people pay to vote him out if he isn't a normal HM.
  • Options
    atkoatko Posts: 4,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just think some of BB's actions are so transparent that's why Dan is figuring it out....he isn't the only one that figures things out but he is so boring that all he has to do all day is think about the twists & tasks. Others are at least having a laugh at times or having conversation as a group instead of pulling people to one side & planting seeds in their heads like he does.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I have thought for a while that he has smuggled a mobile or pager in with him and being a copper he would know 100% how to do it
    That's a faint possibility that he's getting fed info from the outside world but if he did would he surely not see that people actually get pisssed at him predicting everything so he would stop? Doesn't really add up.
  • Options
    Peter EPeter E Posts: 7,746
    Forum Member
    I've suspected this too. He certainly doesn't come across as intelligent but seems to know EVERYTHING!!

As someone said, I'm pretty sure he is part of the Secrets and Lies theme and BB is having us on or he has communication with the outside world e.g. a pager.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Also why on earth would he have let himself be picked if he knew that it would put him up for nomination? He would have surely tried to sway it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Peter E wrote: »
    I've suspected this too. He certainly doesn't come across as intelligent but seems to know EVERYTHING!!

As someone said, I'm pretty sure he is part of the Secrets and Lies theme and BB os playing us or he has communication with the outside world e.g. a pager.

Oh honestly. :D Where exactly does he pop off to check his pager? How does he charge it? There are not even any sockets in there: they are not allowed electric toothbrushes or hair dryers of anything that would need plugging in.
  • Options
    Bev75Bev75 Posts: 1,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    snoozles wrote: »
    Also why on earth would he have let himself be picked if he knew that it would put him up for nomination? He would have surely tried to sway it.

He had no choice, the HM's were told to be quiet, it was up to Sam and Sophie.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Bev75 wrote: »
    He had no choice, the HM's were told to be quiet, it was up to Sam and Sophie.
    He could have said something to annoy Sam or Soph before it happened.

This is the worst conspiracy theory yet lol
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,140
    Forum Member
    Oh honestly. :D Where exactly does he pop off to check his pager? How does he charge it? There are not even any sockets in there: they are not allowed electric toothbrushes or hair dryers of anything that would need plugging in.

maybe detective dan is wearing a wire
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He could have said something to annoy Sam or Soph before it happened.

This is the worst conspiracy theory yet lol

I didn't hear him voice his suspicions regarding this to begin with i.e. "I bet those in the safe house will be up for eviction".

So.

Why is it a conspiracy theory? The HM's were asked questions directly by BB, not those in the safe house. Dan had to be honest incase it was a genuine interview, or honest if it wasn't, either way, honesty would be the ultimate winner.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 50
    Forum Member
    Bollocks. IMO he has a strong intuition and has learnt to question everything because of his previous job. He is also a general busybody and has a curious nature. FGS the series is called 'secrets & lies' Of course he will question things!! Dan is not my favourite HM but I believe him to be 100% genuine.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Why is it a conspiracy theory?
    What? The conspiracy theory is that Dan is being fed info from the outside.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What? The conspiracy theory is that Dan is being fed info from the outside.

I'm calling BS on it, I'll eat my cyber hat if I'm wrong :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'm calling BS on it, I'll eat my cyber hat if I'm wrong :D

Agreed
  • Options
    Forum Member
    What a load of shite.
  • Options
    The Jungle CatThe Jungle Cat Posts: 429
    Forum Member
    He got one thing wrong: thinking that Wolfy was an actor.