Options

Jack Chloe and Harry have huge row vid

Comments

• Options
    CornchipsCornchips Posts: 68,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Skyrah wrote: »
    so Danny's intentions were good, but because it's Harry hers were not :confused:

I Was responding to your suggestion that Harry's intentions were good by giving an exmple re Danny who also could be accused of having good intentions. Both interfere when its not called for and both make the argument worse. Yet Harry gets applauded and Danny gets all sorts of criticism. I am saying they are both the same imho.
  • Options
    lynwood3lynwood3 Posts: 24,904
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    so Danny's intentions were good, but because it's Harry hers were not :confused:

That's not what the poster was saying IMO
    I read that post as interfering in other's arguments is just that.......and in any case Harry was aggressive which is no way to diffuse an aggressive argument.

I cannot decipher what Harry is saying at the best of times, and have no idea what she was saying on this occasion, but she was gesticulating, shouting and leaning towards Jack.

Not as convinced as you that she was peacemaking.
  • Options
    Amelia_SutherlaAmelia_Sutherla Posts: 2,353
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jack_blair wrote: »
    Not being able to spell canoe was one thing

But fgs genuine ?????

Bb must know enough about this lot to ensure they can understand questions they've got to read out and answer

Bloo*y ludicrous.
    That's because genuine isn't a word relevant in the circles he moves in.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lynwood3 wrote: »
    I read that post as interfering in other's arguments is just that.......and in any case Harry was aggressive which is no way to diffuse an aggressive argument.

I cannot decipher what Harry is saying at the best of times, and have no idea what she was saying on this occasion, but she was gesticulating, shouting and leaning towards Jack.

Thanks that is what i was saying ;-)
  • Options
    SeveneyesSeveneyes Posts: 12,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In my book interferring can take different forms,weighing in to back someone up or attack one of the arguers is different to trying no matter how unsuccessful to calm them both down on the basis that they are friends..Danny does/did the former...Harry tried to do the latter,it seems.
  • Options
    SkyrahSkyrah Posts: 14,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

watch it back ...

Harry WALKS over to Jack & Chloe

Harry was trying to defuse the argument by saying "don't you realise they (BB) got the person you are closes to to answer", implying this is exactly what BB wanted to achieve, arguments, and they succeed.

But of course Jack and Chloe were so wrapped up in their own little argument they totally ignore Harry's reasoning.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Seveneyes wrote: »
    In my book interferring can take different forms,weighing in to back someone up or attack one of the arguers is different to trying no matter how unsuccessful to calm them both down on the basis that they are friends..Danny does/did the former...Harry tried to do the latter,it seems.

I can see your point although for the life of me I can't actually tell what Harry is saying in that video. However having failed to do that she then stays and starts screaming at Jack to argue her point I presume. She was very aggressive in that video imho.

Also the fact remains that there was no need to interfere. Jack and Chloe are friends and they were having it out. It wasn't getting violent and as such they should have been left to get on with it. harry detests it when other interfere in her business so she should give other oeople the same opportunity to conclude their own business.

In sime curcumstances interfering is warranted but for me it wasn't here and like Danny does she made matters worse and became aggressive herself.
  • Options
    SeveneyesSeveneyes Posts: 12,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cornchips wrote: »
    I can see your point although for the life of me I can't actually tell what Harry is saying in that video. However having failed to do that she then stays and starts screaming at Jack to argue her point I presume. She was very aggressive in that video imho.

Also the fact remains that there was no need to interfere. Jack and Chloe are friends and they were having it out. It wasn't getting violent and as such they should have been left to get on with it. harry detests it when other interfere in her business so she should give other oeople the same opportunity to conclude their own business.

In sime curcumstances interfering is warranted but for me it wasn't here and like Danny does she made matters worse and became aggressive herself.

Being violent isn't the only reason to interfere with good intention,seeing two friends being brought to argument point by (in her mind) BB's shenanigans seems a decent enough reason to have a word...it does look like it ended in chaos tho,as sometimes the best intentions do...:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think it's a coincidence that we're suddenly seeing the HM's true colours right after BB stop messing around by adding 'celebs' and extra guests. Suddenly they have no outsiders to pick on, so they are starting to turn on themselves.

Danny's act of playing the hero is so obvious and pathetic, Chloe only ever talks about the cash, Harry is angry at just about everyone and everything. The only two people I like now are Nick and Jack!
  • Options
    bingoesbingoes Posts: 4,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    neonkt1 wrote: »
    I don't think it's a coincidence that we're suddenly seeing the HM's true colours right after BB stop messing around by adding 'celebs' and extra guests. Suddenly they have no outsiders to pick on, so they are starting to turn on themselves.

Danny's act of playing the hero is so obvious and pathetic, Chloe only ever talks about the cash, Harry is angry at just about everyone and everything. The only two people I like now are Nick and Jack!

Agree.
  • Options
    pepipoppepipop Posts: 4,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SAFC_Derry wrote: »
    Oh FFS Danny dosn't know what genuine means. Come on lad! Your act is wearing thin now.

Great the way he pulls the thick card, when he knows it'll definitely be shown on the HL show. How could anyone, at 29 yrs of age, get through life without knowing what a common word such as 'genuine' meant.

Totally unbelievable.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    watch it back ...

Harry WALKS over to Jack & Chloe

Harry was trying to defuse the argument by saying "don't you realise they (BB) got the person you are closes to to answer", implying this is exactly what BB wanted to achieve, arguments, and they succeed.

But of course Jack and Chloe were so wrapped up in their own little argument they totally ignore Harry's reasoning.

I have watched it many times in order to try and figure out what Harri's motive is for getting involved and I cannot agree with you.

Jack was shocked and hurt by Chloe's comments and was rationally pointing out to her his reasons. It was Chloe who was shouting and being aggressive.

Harri joins in by shouting and being aggressive and leans towards Jack pointing her finger at him, which indicates to me that she considers him at fault.
  • Options
    SkyrahSkyrah Posts: 14,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have watched it many times in order to try and figure out what Harri's motive is for getting involved and I cannot agree with you.

Jack was shocked and hurt by Chloe's comments and was rationally pointing out to her his reasons. It was Chloe who was shouting and being aggressive.

Harri joins in by shouting and being aggressive and leans towards Jack pointing her finger at him, which indicates to me that she considers him at fault.

First her name is Harry NOT Harri

Harry DID say that to Jack, to stop them playing into BB hands.
    Harry didn't raise her voice and start pointing her finger at Jack until AFTER Jack told her to butt out.
  • Options
    valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member

Yes, Harry's body language and tone of voice said anything but peacemaker. She sure loves a row, and a bit of airtime...she knows how to draw the attention to herself.
  • Options
    emma555emma555 Posts: 5,268
    Forum Member
    pepipop wrote: »
    Great the way he pulls the thick card, when he knows it'll definitely be shown on the HL show. How could anyone, at 29 yrs of age, get through life without knowing what a common word such as 'genuine' meant.

Totally unbelievable.

Lol, so true. Seriously.
  • Options
    VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *~TeePee~* wrote: »
    Keep digging your grave Chloe. SHE began that shouting. She can't talk to Jack like a normal human being, can she?

And wtf was Harry getting involved for?
    Chloe is coming across terribly the last few days. Just awful.

Chloe's always been very quick to get angry to upset. It's just that most of the time she stays in the background and no one does anything that sets her off. But as soon as anything negative does come her way, it's like a switch has been thrown and off she goes.

Does anyone know what Harry said, btw? I couldn't make it out over all the noise from Jack and Chloe.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    First her name is Harry NOT Harri

Harry DID say that to Jack, to stop them playing into BB hands.
    Harry didn't raise her voice and start pointing her finger at Jack until AFTER Jack told her to butt out.

Her name is Harriet. Therefore in my book the diminutive is Harri (although most of the time I do write Harry as that seems to be the norm on this forum)
  • Options
    MistyEyes321MistyEyes321 Posts: 1,269
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    erin_p wrote: »

Danny doesn't know what Genuine means?:D

Then goes on to say jack has changed & this could be seen as him being Un genuine :o:p
  • Options
    JennylooJennyloo Posts: 14,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love Harry, but don't know why she's getting involved. Hope it doesn't impact her chances of staying.

However, at this point I'm convinced it's Jack vs Chloe and I've already voted 30 :blush::blush::blush: times to get Chloe out.

You are wonderful. I'm voting her as well but maybe Harry needs some too.
  • Options
    VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bbcrzy wrote: »
    i dont remember hearing all the BB rules. its possible they cannot choose their OWN letters.

Yes, that is just the sort of rule BB would have.
    SAFC_Derry wrote: »
    Oh FFS Danny dosn't know what genuine means. Come on lad! Your act is wearing thin now.

Perhaps Danny really isn't very bright. Rather than having a successful career outside BB to go back to, he just seems to be someone who hangs around on the fringes of the 'reality' show / Z-list world.

Supposedly his job is "demolition expert". I suspect that doesn't mean the high tech sort who skilfully craft controlled explosions.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Then goes on to say jack has changed & this could be seen as him being Un genuine :o:p

He's so thick. He doesn't know much at all does he. That's why he looses his temper cos he is limited in his education. I thought he was a nice guy at first. Needs some schooling.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

That description should go to him or Chloe.
  • Options
    MistyEyes321MistyEyes321 Posts: 1,269
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jennyloo wrote: »
    That description should go to him or Chloe.

I agree,

This is why we all need to just listen to what people are saying & not what we think they're saying!

Danny shown us the liar he is!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Veri wrote: »
    Yes, that is just the sort of rule BB would have.

Perhaps Danny really isn't very bright. Rather than having a successful career outside BB to go back to, he just seems to be someone who hangs around on the fringes of the 'reality' show / Z-list world.

Supposedly his job is "demolition expert". I suspect that doesn't mean the high tech sort who skilfully craft controlled explosions.

:D:D:D

More lunging at brick wall with a sledge hammer, I suspect.

He is unlikely to understand the words in the instructions that come with controlled explosives if he doesn't know what genuine means.
  • Options
    lon_chaneylon_chaney Posts: 1,502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jack seems to be getting a rough ride because they all see him as living on borrowed time.
    Marc supporters will all rally round Jack if he keepts this up :D
    + Harry really stfu.