Options

Jale has it out with Chris (vid)

Comments

• Options
    Cats_EyesCats_Eyes Posts: 20,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jale you nominated Chris before you saw this clip of whatever he said...... Dont forget who was there for you when you were isolated!

Well it wasn't him was it ?
  • Options
    eva_prioreva_prior Posts: 2,509
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pitman wrote: »
    exactly, I was expecting her to stand up and say "I do not like recidivist behaviour" :cool:

I think Jale thinks there was a lot of truth in what they were saying and is gutted she's been sussed :cool:

Statementer mark 2's nerve has been touched by Chris - ooh and he didn't even have to do a Stevenism.
  • Options
    AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What about what Helen and Jale have said about Chris behind his back...

Hypocrites.

I wonder if BB will show Chris videos of them at some point?
  • Options
    sheils1sheils1 Posts: 16,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well done Jale, hes a creep, about time someone told him.
  • Options
    eva_prioreva_prior Posts: 2,509
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jale didn't give Chris the chance to speak. Chris isn't a strong enough type of person to stand up for himself, which is ashame, hes letting her walk all over him and he shouldn't let her do that!.

He clearly tries to avoid confrontation at all costs, hence him placating Jale with the comment ' you've been nothing but good to me.'

He' seem's to release his inner turmoil via his artwork - very ''dark,' intense and somewhat Daliesque.
  • Options
    HoffmisterHoffmister Posts: 12,030
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Verence wrote: »
    Someone basically made the same implication on BOTS last week

But how else can we take her disturbed comment, shame he didnt ask...for me it was a HUGE slurr on his character...

But it sums Jale up for me,nasty when you scratch the surface and clever when using the ultimate weapon on a man..perv...

More to come I expect as he and Ashleigh seem to of adopted each other
  • Options
    treetreetreetree Posts: 1,926
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jale was out of order there, that wasnt a discussion , it was i talk and u listen any time u try to say anything i'll just talk louder and over you
  • Options
    yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    treetree wrote: »
    Jale was out of order there, that wasnt a discussion , it was i talk and u listen any time u try to say anything i'll just talk louder and over you

She is so high and mighty isn't she and she lied about the shouting over the wall. Chris even thanking her for not saying anything and she still didn't say.
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

agree and her implications of his involvement wtih Ashleigh and Danielle is just all wrong....now that is nasty.>:( low and totally slanderous
  • Options
    LongbowLongbow Posts: 197
    Forum Member
    her implications of his involvement wtih Ashleigh and Danielle is just all wrong....now that is nasty.>:( low and totally slanderous

Agreed, very nasty, very low of her to imply that, he didn't deserve that. Maybe it'll come back on her, who knows? Depends what we see from here on... over to you BB editing crew >
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 754
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jale is a self important self righteous **** who has enjoyed a grace period in the house due to being bullied in the beginning. Generally though all I see her do is lecture people selectively only those housemates who are too polite to tell her to go and do one. She is condescending and controlling and I will be happy for her to go. Id like hrr to hear some boos first so that shr is aware of her spectacular fall from grace in the eyes of a public who readily defended her from the very same people she has now cosied up in a desperately kiss arse fashion. Shame on her. She coulda been a contender :p
  • Options
    Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    agree and her implications of his involvement wtih Ashleigh and Danielle is just all wrong....now that is nasty.>:( low and totally slanderous

How on earrth was that slanderous? People can put what spin they want on it - it doesn't make it true.

The implication was she found it disturbing because it was childish and immature - she expected better of him.

It makes me laugh - when Jale has been wronged people will look to excuse it - no matter what.

Chris was embarrassed and contrite - and so he should have been.
  • Options
    CornchipsCornchips Posts: 68,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I thought that too. She sat down took off her jacket, said what her view was and what she though, then put her jacket back on to leave. Job done. there was no discussion - she statemented as Pauline would have said.

As for the comment about Chris sat talking to two young girls - this was completely out of order. All the women are younger than him - he is the oldest in the house. Is he expected to sit by himself and never talk to any of the girls in there? Idiot comment to make, sneaky and self serving. Shame Chris doesn't do confrontation.
  • Options
    ValWValW Posts: 1,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chris had a point, Jale is different to how we saw her in Week 1. Thing is I think now we're seeing the real Jale, not the hamstrung one who could never get a word in over Pauline. In real life she's probably more likely to hang out with people like Helen than people like Chris. Nice girls aren't self-confessed tenants from Hell who get tasered! :p

Sadly I think getting caught out being indiscreet is only going to push Chris back into his shell when he desperately need coaxing out of it. :(

Still this is all a storm in a teacup compared to how everyone else behaves in there.
    froja wrote: »
    i want to save Chris from this loony bin if i'm honest. It's brutal to watch this type of show. and him being in it.
    Me too. This wretched choice of housemates really isn't bringing the best out in him. :(
  • Options
    millysshawmillysshaw Posts: 2,464
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Which they would make it equal in these videos. Jale has hardly not voiced her opinions i.e as I recall she called Chris a blackmailer to Helen. Did she tell Chris she had done this. Chris is therefore not allowed to voice opinions to other housemates that are younger than him, Danielle and Ashleigh are both adults with their own opinions. Do not like the "disturbing" comment from Jale either implying something without saying anything. Everyone bitches in the house it how big brother have made it, on BBOTS they keep saying how they want to bring fun into the house. Yet they set up tasks to do exactly the opposite.
  • Options
    theidtheid Posts: 6,060
    Forum Member
    Jale you nominated Chris before you saw this clip of whatever he said...... Dont forget who was there for you when you were isolated!

I think it may be a toss-up between Jale and Marlon being evicted after this.
  • Options
    VerenceVerence Posts: 104,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    10.41am: Jale is telling Chris and Mark that she doesn't like the idea someone is pushing her buttons.

Is she talking about see the vids last night and realising that BB deliberately engineered things in the hope that people would kick off??
  • Options
    Helen567Helen567 Posts: 889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Longbow wrote: »
    So let me get this straight. According to Jale,
    Chris's crime is making an observation about her that she didn't like, boohoo, she's seen, heard and been apart of things said that have been worse. It could be classified as bitching but it's mild AT BEST.

It's also a crime for a 30 year old man to be in a room with 2 girls younger than him talking about others.

Chris tried to provide an explanation to give the issue some more context which Jale seemed disinterested in (probably because if it's too logical and reasonable it would make her look like an idiot) and was ready to walk away after saying her piece (remind anyone of a Toya or Pauline convo?).

Jale needs to get over herself and realize everyone does this and Chris's contribution to bitching was next to insignificant. And anyone who faults Chris for saying what he said and not applying the same standards to other housemates is watching the show with one eye.

Great post.
  • Options
    Helen567Helen567 Posts: 889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Verence wrote: »
    10.41am: Jale is telling Chris and Mark that she doesn't like the idea someone is pushing her buttons.

Is she talking about see the vids last night and realising that BB deliberately engineered things in the hope that people would kick off??

Was she able to say no to watching the vids or was it a majority decision? Maybe next time she should say no rather than let them push her buttons.
  • Options
    CornchipsCornchips Posts: 68,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ValW wrote: »
    Chris had a point, Jale is different to how we saw her in Week 1. Thing is I think now we're seeing the real Jale, not the hamstrung one who could never get a word in over Pauline. In real life she's probably more likely to hang out with people like Helen than people like Chris. Nice girls aren't self-confessed tenants from Hell who get tasered! :p

Sadly I think getting caught out being indiscreet is only going to push Chris back into his shell when he desperately need coaxing out of it. :(

Still this is all a storm in a teacup compared to how everyone else behaves in there.

Me too. This wretched choice of housemates really isn't bringing the best out in him. :(

I agree. He was just starting to poke his head out of his shell. He will just withdraw further into himself now. Dreadful choice of HMs.
  • Options
    Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    Cornchips wrote: »
    I thought that too. She sat down took off her jacket, said what her view was and what she though, then put her jacket back on to leave. Job done. there was no discussion - she statemented as Pauline would have said.

As for the comment about Chris sat talking to two young girls - this was completely out of order. All the women are younger than him - he is the oldest in the house. Is he expected to sit by himself and never talk to any of the girls in there? Idiot comment to make, sneaky and self serving. Shame Chris doesn't do confrontation.

This was directly after the event - straight after the crazy shenanigans in the garden.

I expect tensions were running high. I have no doubt at all that she will listen to Chris later when she is calmer. I don't think he will have the balls to bring it up again though - I also think we won't get to see it. Jale is far from an unreasonable woman - she was getting it off her chest - nothing more.
  • Options
    evangeline007evangeline007 Posts: 2,169
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chris has made comments behind backs mostly in the diary room. What does he contribute to BB?
  • Options
    evangeline007evangeline007 Posts: 2,169
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cornchips wrote: »
    I agree. He was just starting to poke his head out of his shell. He will just withdraw further into himself now. Dreadful choice of HMs.

Chris does not match up to his VT. He should not be there and is not up to BB standards as someone who merits being there, he does not add anything and i agree with Steven.. Who is Chris? He has said how boring he finds other house mates ahem. Winston also said he feels Chris sitting watching them all and it makes him feel uncomfortable.
  • Options
    adamski94adamski94 Posts: 3,042
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ive said it before chris is a lier a fake and a sneaky little idiot i cant believe everyone is so gullable
  • Options
    dorsetwaspdorsetwasp Posts: 4,044
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    elleellie wrote: »
    He said Jale has changed and swears more now. If he had just called her thick and thick, a slug or a maggot they would be best friends now.

Spot on! Like you say, maybe he should have got up in her face, like Helen did to Matthew, and call her names. No doubt they'd be best of friends soon after.

Amazing how she's mates with the person who bullied her repeatedly (not much said by her supporters about this) yet she's angry at Chris because he observed that she swears more these days.

Apparently they weren't close, yet Chris gets it in the neck for not standing up for her.

Pffffft