Options

EE Babe blackmailing Cokers totally overlooked by Carters?

2»

Comments

• Options
    LHolmesLHolmes Posts: 13,887
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You mean other than Linda telling Babe that she isn't forgiven and must 'make it up to' Pam and Les. OK she didn't specifically say 'pay them back' but how else can Babe make it up to them? IMO that is obviously what Linda meant.

It's not Mick and Linda's responsibility to frogmarch Babe over to the Cokers and stand over her while she does this. Babe is a sixty odd year old woman, not one of their children.
  • Options
    ILoveStarburstILoveStarburst Posts: 1,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wanted Babe to be shamed in front of the whole Queen Vic, she is a real piece of work. To blackmail the Cokers is scummy enough anyway, but to do it again while they are mourning their grandson? ...Mick needs a backbone
  • Options
    ajb_tic_tacajb_tic_tac Posts: 198
    Forum Member
    Completely ruined Mick and Linda as characters for me. They can leave the show now for all I care.
  • Options
    Pepsii ColaPepsii Cola Posts: 1,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Carter's always preach to have good morals but truth be told they never have. Always from the beginning they have bushed various things off. However letting Babe get away with stealing over 40k from their neighbours is probably the lowest thing they have ever done. Why isn't Linda or Mick making her pay it back? If Mick was half the decent chap he claims to be he would be taking it out of Babe's wages each week and handing it to Pam and less.
  • Options
    AcerBenAcerBen Posts: 21,329
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She could have purchased a bedsit or rented with the £40k.

Yeah but there's no point of Babe if she doesn't live with the Carters
  • Options
    Joey15811Joey15811 Posts: 15,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah this is bugging me. Mick was like, 'Babe's said she is sorry so lets leave it there'.

She stole 40k from them!!!!!!

This. Mick is a selfish human being. I can get Linda as she was abit distracted by the rape trial in her mind. Mick is utter scum and should be killed off pronto!