Options

Lindas Wrath For Jim Contagious On Bbots

sandy50sandy50 Posts: 22,043
Forum Member
✭✭✭
BIGGING UP LINDA AND HER VIEWS ON JIM ON BBBOTS- FOR LINDA'S BENEFIT?

No-one takes any notice of BBOTS
because Jim will probably go on to win, to shut them all up !

Linda forgot what she was saying and stopped mid-sentence, but she did say all she talked about in the house was Jim, and then said that now she's out, she isn't. :confused:

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She reckons she hasn't mentioned jim since she has come out the house lol yeh right :D
  • Options
    XXRunXXXXRunXX Posts: 2,485
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it's damage limitation, the panel are styling Linda's time in the house Linda is more subdued but still talking about him, but not quite as hostile.
  • Options
    riverside 57riverside 57 Posts: 14,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm not sure how I have sat throught that panel of gimps tbh! From Linda's smug face to the sickening ass licking from the Annie Lennox lookalike who looks nothing like Annie Lennox to that psychologist woman who reminds me of someone who I can't name at the moment. It's pretty bad when Carol McGiffin is the best of the bunch! :p
  • Options
    kimindexkimindex Posts: 68,258
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not everyone has to share in the sanctification of Jim, despite the propaganda.It's not yet compulsory.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kimindex wrote: »
    Not everyone has to share in the sanctification of Jim, despite the propaganda.It's not yet compulsory.

Yet it would seem it is compulsory to share in the berating of him to qualify to sit on a panel with Linda Nolan! The only one who half heartedly admitted he's not as bad as he's made out was Carol McGiffin, but that I think was mainly because she doesn't like Linda!
  • Options
    jobieladjobielad Posts: 4,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not sure how I have sat throught that panel of gimps tbh! From Linda's smug face to the sickening ass licking from the Annie Lennox lookalike who looks nothing like Annie Lennox to that psychologist woman who reminds me of someone who I can't name at the moment. It's pretty bad when Carol McGiffin is the best of the bunch! :p

She isn't a psychologist. Her name is Kate Marlow and she is a "performance" coach
    http://clients.troikatalent.com/printpdf/melanie-rockcliffe-and-dylan-hearn/kate-marlow/
    Her qualifications aren't on this page and I can't find anything which lists them. If you look closely though you will see she has done quite a bit of work in the past for Endemol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jobielad wrote: »
    She isn't a psychologist. Her name is Kate Marlow and she is a "performance" coach

Oh, right, well I do stand corrected! Still talks a load of babble all the same. :p
  • Options
    jobieladjobielad Posts: 4,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh, right, well I do stand corrected! Still talks a load of babble all the same. :p

I wasn't meaning to correct you at all. Just share a little information. I had edited my post and added a link to her agents page which is quite illuminating
  • Options
    XXRunXXXXRunXX Posts: 2,485
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Duck Face out of Four Weddings and a Funeral the actress Anna Chancellor?
  • Options
    CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 116,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    http://clients.troikatalent.com/printpdf/melanie-rockcliffe-and-dylan-hearn/kate-marlow/
    Her qualifications aren't on this page and I can't find anything which lists them. If you look closely though you will see she has done quite a bit of work in the past for Endemol

More:
    She is a trained actress, TV presenter (Faking It, Strictly Come Dancing, X Factor, Pop Idol Extra and many more) and international performance coach. She works with supermodels, executives, actors, pop stars, premiership footballers and TV presenters.

After working recently with talent judge Simon Cowell, he said of her "I don't think I like you, but you really are rather good!".

https://www.facebook.com/events/158032200896562/?source=1
  • Options
    CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 116,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wasn't meaning to correct you at all. Just share a little information. I had edited my post and added a link to her agents page which is quite illuminating

No worries. Cheers for the link :)
    XXRunXX wrote: »
    Duck Face out of Four Weddings and a Funeral the actress Anna Chancellor?

Yes, that;s her!