Options

What a nasty old man Alexander has turned into

Comments

• Options
    PaacePaace Posts: 14,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So what excuse are all you apologists going to make for the nasty way he spoke about Alicia in the same conversation .
  • Options
    LilylilacLilylilac Posts: 1,896
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Paace wrote: »
    So what excuse are all you apologists going to make for the nasty way he spoke about Alicia in the same conversation .

It's not just him saying it, the majority of them have called her thick at some point.
  • Options
    TeganRhanTeganRhan Posts: 2,947
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scout66 wrote: »
    Hahaha. Yes it all seems a bit bonkers with the way the pearl clutching commences when the gossiping starts. When in the history of reality TV has there not been bitching and name calling?
    This is REALLY sad and shows my age but..... -sings- Bow wow wow yippie yo yippie ay, where's my dawgs at? :p
  • Options
    Scout66Scout66 Posts: 5,576
    Forum Member

I agreed with him. They are being mean to her but she does seem thick. I think his pre show comments were pretty out of order though and he's bit boring so I'm not going to label myself his fan or apologist.
  • Options
    PaacePaace Posts: 14,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Beverast wrote: »
    I am talking about you saying that Alexander called him a dog. He used the word dawg which has a totally different meaning. As somebody else has said it can mean Dude. Alexander used it in this context, not like a physical dog.

Don't be talking absolute rubbish . He called him dog with anger and venom in his voice, in fact he was shaking with anger .
  • Options
    Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 118,117
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

Have you now realised that 'dawg' doesn't mean dog?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't be talking absolute rubbish . He called him dog with anger and venom in his voice, in fact he was shaking with anger .

Are you shaking with anger? Typing with venom at your finger tips?

Ohhh Tegan stop poking at people >.< lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    TeganRhan wrote: »
    This is REALLY sad and shows my age but..... -sings- Bow wow wow yippie yo yippie ay, where's my dawgs at? :p

Hahahaha
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=He82NBjJqf8
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 169
    Forum Member

Believe what you want to believe dawg :D. I thought what he said about Alicia was nasty and I am not one of his apologists. I was just pointing out that you are wrong with your evaluation of the meaning of dawg. However carry on...
  • Options
    LuxrayLuxray Posts: 13,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I just rewatched the moment on Demand 5 and like others have said he clearly meant 'dawg'... as in dude. Not the dog that barks. He didn't mean it as a term of endearment or anything, but not as an insult either.

Regardless, "dog" in any sense of the word does not warrant a warning. Surely that would mean people should also be called up for trivial things such as "idiot", "git", "fool", etc, which is just slightly excessive.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Luxray wrote: »
    I just rewatched the moment on Demand 5 and like others have said he clearly meant 'dawg'... as in dude. Not the dog that barks. He didn't mean it as a term of endearment or anything, but not as an insult either.

Regardless, "dog" in any sense of the word does not warrant a warning. That would surely mean people should be called up for trivial things like "idiot", "git", "fool", etc, which is just slightly excessive.
    Sounds like a fun game- what names warrant a warning?
    Numpty? Ninny? Dinkus? Doughnut? Silly billy?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,081
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

No offense but how old are you?

Dawg is the same as breh or buddy
  • Options
    Forum Member
    TeganRhan wrote: »
    Sounds like a fun game- what names warrant a warning?
    Numpty? Ninny? Dinkus? Doughnut? Silly billy?

Ooooh imagine if someone says "you silly old sausage" That's offending their intelligence, being ageist and using an inappropriate phallic symbol to degrade them. I daresay Scotland Yard would have to be called in and form a special task force.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 169
    Forum Member
    #Dawg Gate :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ooooh imagine if someone says "you silly old sausage" That's offending their intelligence, being ageist and using an inappropriate phallic symbol to degrade them. I daresay Scotland Yard would have to be called in and form a special task force.

Hahaha and yes I agree #DawgGate just like we had #PissedGate earlier today lol
  • Options
    Cat-Cat- Posts: 7,612
    Forum Member
    Wow good to find one thread that is negative against Alexander.

I wonder how viral it will go within the next 24 hours. :cool:
  • Options
    FanntastikFanntastik Posts: 12,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Did I hear him call Perez a dog ? Surely he should get a warning for that .

Then he says Alicia is as dumb as a rock . Its also the nasty way he said it with venom .
    No he shouldn't. At this rate, the housemates should not even open their mouths anymore in fear of a warning. A series like BB5 or BB6 would never make it past day 3 in 2015.
  • Options
    AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Did I hear him call Perez a dog ? Surely he should get a warning for that .

Then he says Alicia is as dumb as a rock . Its also the nasty way he said it with venom .

Good grief. It's an American term. It doesn't mean anything bad in itself.
    And you really think he should get a warning for that?

I'm not surprised that this BB is going the way it is.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You don't call another human being a dog .

Dawg!!!! It's like calling somebody Bro, or something like that.
  • Options
    Cat-Cat- Posts: 7,612
    Forum Member
    Good grief. It's an American term. It doesn't mean anything bad in itself.
    And you really think he should get a warning for that?

I'm not surprised that this BB is going the way it is.

:cool::cool::cool::cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Get real. Dawg means dog . He can't stand Perez .

Get real?:D
    Are you getting 'down with the kids' from 'da hood' now?

Never heard of Snoop Dogg, previously named Snoop Doggy Dog?
    He even had his friends depicted in a video as actual dogs.
    His first album was called Doggystyle.

Which must come across to you as all kinds of wrong. But can you describe why?

I wouldn't even dare posting you a link to the song 'Who let the Dogs Out?'.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 136
    Forum Member

Booooooo!!>:(
    I've just been Rickrolled by the frigging Baha Men!>:(

When TeganRhan sang "Bow wow wow yippie yo yippie ay, where's my dawgs at?" I expected your video to be this...
    Which would also show TR's age that little bit more! ;-)
    Or possibly some George Clinton type P-funk original source material that would age TR much further!!!:p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Get real?:D
    Are you getting 'down with the kids' from 'da hood' now?

Never heard of Snoop Dogg, previously named Snoop Doggy Dog?
    He even had his friends depicted in a video as actual dogs.
    His first album was called Doggystyle.

Which must come across to you as all kinds of wrong. But can you describe why?

I wouldn't even dare posting you a link to the song 'Who let the Dogs Out?'.
    Booooooo!!>:(
    I've just been Rickrolled by the frigging Baha Men!>:(

When TeganRhan sang "Bow wow wow yippie yo yippie ay, where's my dawgs at?" I expected your video to be this...
    Which would also show TR's age that little bit more! ;-)
    Or possibly some George Clinton type P-funk original source material that would age TR much further!!!:p

Haha, great timing! You mean the video I just posted!:D:kitty: :doggy:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Haha, great timing! You mean the video I just posted!:D:kitty: :doggy:

I didn't realise that somebody has already linked to 'Who Let The Dogs Out?'.:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    And for those, like me, that grew up with Doggystyle and so when watching the promo vid for the single find the clean lyrics jar with the explicit version known off by heart (as all rap vids did back then)...
    Plus in the promo vid that acted intro drowns out the greatest bit of the whole song ie. the actual intro...:cool: