Options

Peter Andre (part 3)

Comments

• Options
    Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cym wrote: »
    http://www.reveal.co.uk/showbiz-celeb-gossip/news/a588308/peter-andre-baby-amelia-made-emily-macdonagh-relationship-stronger.html

He is so setting her up for a dramatic split to try and get back the sympathy sales he achieved before >:( and judging from her face in the last pics of them together, she knows it too.
    :D:D OMG It's a CANspeak double-bubble bingo!!
    ...stronger than ever before..
    We've gone from strength to strength."
    :D
  • Options
    Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    real world wrote: »
    Maybe I read things wrong, can anyone enlighten me why anything he's says in the reveal piece, cheeses people off?

With some people I think him breathing is enough to cheese them off.:D;-)
    Elle_James wrote: »
    Just wishful thinking on the part of some folk RW. These two will go the distance, married or not. I've seen them together and it's obvious they adore each other.

Well, I've just read that link and I can't for the life of me see how someone can interpret that as he is "setting her up for a dramatic split".:confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.reveal.co.uk/showbiz-celeb-gossip/news/a588308/peter-andre-baby-amelia-made-emily-macdonagh-relationship-stronger.html

He is so setting her up for a dramatic split to try and get back the sympathy sales he achieved before >:( and judging from her face in the last pics of them together, she knows it too.

I just had a quick read of the article and was bemused to see the piece below it.
    "Stars who welcomed babies in 2014"
    When did the girlfriend become a star :cool: I'm sure I've missed a major film or something.
    Can someone enlighten me :confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/fabulous/5797431/Peter-Andre-I-wasnt-faithful-now-Id-never-cheat.html

Is he saying that hes never been faithful to anyone up until now:o, or is he, just once again, following in his ex wifes recently well publicised shadow on this matter, as he always obsessively does ;-)
  • Options
    Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just wishful thinking on the part of some folk RW. These two will go the distance, married or not. I've seen them together and it's obvious they adore each other.

Sorry Elle but seeing zelebs for a little time at a concert or a meet n great hardly constitutes knowing if they are going to last or not!

I met Alex Reid and Katie Price a few times in Toys R Us and they looked like they adored each other,,even stopping to chat to them for a while -how wrong I was :D
  • Options
    Elle_JamesElle_James Posts: 855
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ella71110 wrote: »
    Sorry Elle but seeing zelebs for a little time at a concert or a meet n great hardly constitutes knowing if they are going to last or not!

I met Alex Reid and Katie Price a few times in Toys R Us and they looked like they adored each other,,even stopping to chat to them for a while -how wrong I was :D

No, I was with them under very different circumstances Ella and it was also some time ago. With their engagement and Amelia's birth they have obviously become even stronger, as Peter says. I really think they are in it for the long haul.

KP and Reid never really knew each other, and there was certainly no love from her, until he won CBB and she saw pounds signs and married him. It was just a pathetic charade, much like all the others since, to fill a TV show.....when she still had one.

As for her former husband "following in his ex wife's well publicised shadow", that is hilarious. As if anyone would want to emulate her when she's so far down the heap now with nothing to redeem her. Even the pregnant Cunningham woman would balk at that idea, I imagine.
  • Options
    JerrybobJerrybob Posts: 1,685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I wish I was a psychic body language "expert".......such an interesting job title ;-)
  • Options
    HmmbopHmmbop Posts: 2,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

When you say 'some folk' I hope you're not referencing or including me in that statement. Because I really couldn't care less if they stay together for infinity and beyond or call it a day this weekend. Makes no odds to me. And you seeing them together and saying they adore each other, really doesn't hold any weight with me, unfortunately. Means nowt.
    :D:D OMG It's a CANspeak double-bubble bingo!!

Yup, the usual buzz words are wheeled out:D
    I just had a quick read of the article and was bemused to see the piece below it.
    "Stars who welcomed babies in 2014"
    When did the girlfriend become a star :cool: I'm sure I've missed a major film or something.
    Can someone enlighten me :confused:

Beyond me how Emily is now being referred to as a 'star' now. :confused:
    No, I was with them under very different circumstances Ella and it was also some time ago. With their engagement and Amelia's birth they have obviously become even stronger, as Peter says. I really think they are in it for the long haul.

KP and Reid never really knew each other, and there was certainly no love from her, until he won CBB and she saw pounds signs and married him. It was just a pathetic charade, much like all the others since, to fill a TV show.....when she still had one.

As for her former husband "following in his ex wife's well publicised shadow", that is hilarious. As if anyone would want to emulate her when she's so far down the heap now with nothing to redeem her. Even the pregnant Cunningham woman would balk at that idea, I imagine.

Again, you're claims that TM and Emily have become even stronger really don't mean anything. Just your humble opinion. And KP so far down the heap now, that both her and the ex husband regularly feature in a tabloid newspaper and it's freebie weekend magazine.

And if your want to discuss KP and Alex, this isn't the thread to do it.
    Jerrybob wrote: »
    I wish I was a psychic body language "expert".......such an interesting job title ;-)

Who was claiming to be an expert!? Think it's more a case of someone giving their own opinion, which you obviously don't agree with, and that's fine, but I don't see anyone
    claiming to be an expert.
  • Options
    real worldreal world Posts: 307
    Forum Member
    Maybe I read things wrong, can anyone enlighten me why anything he's says in the reveal piece, cheeses people off?

Anyone?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'm guessing any interview he does in whatever newspaper/magazine would cheese people off who dislike/hate/loathe Pete. I can't see anything wrong whatsoever with the interview in Reveal - he obviously adores Emily and seems very happy. What more do you want in life?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm guessing any interview he does in whatever newspaper/magazine would cheese people off who dislike/hate/loathe Pete. I can't see anything wrong whatsoever with the interview in Reveal - he obviously adores Emily and seems very happy. What more do you want in life?

A hit album?

Pots and pots of more money?

• Options
    Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member

Why would it cheese people off?:confused:

I'm only guessing but I think the majority of FMs who post on this thread have more going on in their lives than caring whether he is happy. I personally couldn't care less about Tangoman, as long as he gives me the occasional laugh, that's good enough for me.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hmmbop wrote: »
    A hit album?

Pots and pots of more money?

I hope you mean to help support the, what seems, long forgotten fundraising for CRUK?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just an observation, I can understand PA fans having a hard time masking some of the stuff he does but, bringing Cunningham into the equation to defend him :confused: really :o are things that desperate :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why would it cheese people off?:confused:

I'm only guessing but I think the majority of FMs who post on this thread have more going on in their lives than caring whether he is happy. I personally couldn't care less about Tangoman, as long as he gives me the occasional laugh, that's good enough for me.

Best laugh for me is watching him squirm inside the good guy act hes created for himself :D he has really backed himself into a corner this time :D
  • Options
    sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really enjoyed this video of him :blush:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Best laugh for me is watching him squirm inside the good guy act hes created for himself :D he has really backed himself into a corner this time :D

I don't know if his relationship with Emily is on the rocks but the best laugh I get from him aside from his desperate attempts to be taken seriously as a musician is the facade he puts on to be so happy, happy, happy. It's actual quite painful to watch him paint that fake grin (that never seems to reach his eyes) on his orange face.

I don't care who you are, nobody, imo, is as happy all the time as TM would like the public to believe he is.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just an observation, I can understand PA fans having a hard time masking some of the stuff he does but, bringing Cunningham into the equation to defend him :confused: really :o are things that desperate :(

I don't like Pandre and even I had a *woosh right over my head* moment over the reveal article being a sign then he's going to dump her.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know if his relationship with Emily is on the rocks but the best laugh I get from him aside from his desperate attempts to be taken seriously as a musician is the facade he puts on to be so happy, happy, happy. It's actual quite painful to watch him paint that fake grin (that never seems to reach his eyes) on his orange face.

I don't care who you are, nobody, imo, is as happy all the time as TM would like the public to believe he is.

Why on earth has it even been hinted that his relationship with Emily might be on the rocks? Is it chinese whispers or does someone have inside information? Because I've never read anything other than they are extremely happy and very much in love. And how do you know he puts on "a facade to be so happy, happy, happy"? Is it so beyond the bounds of possibility that he might actually BE happy?! ;-)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,933
    Forum Member
    Mrstim wrote: »
    I don't like Pandre and even I had a *woosh right over my head* moment over the reveal article being a sign then he's going to dump her.

Where exactly is this sign. I didn't get any such indication from the article, obvious or hidden/subliminal - in fact, the message it gives was quite the opposite for me.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Liz G-S wrote: »
    Where exactly is this sign. I didn't get any such indication from the article, obvious or hidden/subliminal - in fact, the message it gives was quite the opposite for me.

No idea - hence the woosh right over my head moment.
  • Options
    Elle_JamesElle_James Posts: 855
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Like I said, wishful thinking.

As for Peter looking happy all the time, anyone who went through the experience of being married to KP and lived to tell the tale, is going to be permanently ecstatic.
  • Options
    NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Beyond me how Emily is now being referred to as a 'star' now. :confused:
    Shagging a Zleb makes you one by default. Ask Elen Whatherface. She shagged TM aswell and got on Dancing on Ice. Privatemily might be holding out for the next celeb MasterChef, what with her making all those home cooked meals for her man.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why on earth has it even been hinted that his relationship with Emily might be on the rocks? Is it chinese whispers or does someone have inside information? Because I've never read anything other than they are extremely happy and very much in love. And how do you know he puts on "a facade to be so happy, happy, happy"? Is it so beyond the bounds of possibility that he might actually BE happy?! ;-)

Praise be. TM is happy! Happy, happy, happy!!!
    Liz G-S wrote: »
    Mrstim wrote: »
    No idea - hence the woosh right over my head moment.

But you don't have to see 'the sign', the poster who commented on this perhaps thinks this themselves, they didn't suggest for one second that anyone had to agree or see the 'sign.' If memory serves me correctly TM, right up until near the time they formally split, was giving positive interviews about his relationship with his then wife. He couldn't possibly have been fibbing then, could he?
    Like I said, wishful thinking.

As for Peter looking happy all the time, anyone who went through the experience of being married to KP and lived to tell the tale, is going to be permanently ecstatic.

And as I said earlier, I hope you're not referencing me in your sweeping generalisation of posters on the TM thread. That is, that most of us could give a flying shiny one if/when they split up or live happily ever after for ever and ever and ever. And ever.

And equally, the same could be said about her time with him, a lazy, greedy, devious, man- baby who would more than likley still be spending his days working out in the gym in Cyprus had he not hooked up with his ex wife.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Praise be. TM is happy!

But you don't have to see 'the sign', the poster who commented on this perhaps thinks this themselves, they didn't suggest for one second that anyone had to agree or see the 'sign.' If memory serves me correctly TM, right up until near the time they formally split, was giving positive interviews about his relationship with his then wife. He couldn't possbly have been fibbing then, could he?

And as said earlier, I hope you're not referencing me in your sweeping generalistion of posters on the TM thread. That is, that most of us could give a flying shiny one if/when they split up or live happily ever after for ever and ever.

And equally, the same could be said about her time with him, a lazy, greedy, devious man- baby who would more than likley still be spending his days working out in the gym in Cyprus had he not hooked up with his ex wife.

I think when you're marketing yourself as a couple the '" we are happy " stories are part and parcel of that, hence why he indicated him and Katie were happy.

Pandre has found his niche as the nice guy, family man and that's how he is marketing himself. I'm sure most people would find it refreshing if he said things like " last night me and Emily had a fight because she was premenstrual and I bought her the wrong kind of chocolate " - a lot of people would think yes, they are normal after all!! But that's not how he is marketing himself, I'm not a fan of his, I think his ott happy I love my kids persona is mega cringy but I don't hate him for it, just think that's how he is making his money now- and yes some of it is an act, but IMO so is a lot of celebs personas that they portray.
This discussion has been closed.