Options

Peter Andre (part 3)

Comments

• Options
    Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    scone wrote: »
    I would like to point out here that One Direction have sold 4 million copies of their album Midnight Memories within it's first five weeks :p

How utterly depressing.
    Even compared to the paltry 3,000 that Big Nit sold.

Jerrybob wrote: »

I agree. People seem obsessed with concentrating on his music and how badly his albums sell. He admits music is not his main priority. He's carved out a very nice career in TV (his 60 min makeover programme for ITV1 has been so successful it has recently been sold to Oz). He's just about to expand his New York Coffee Shop business. And I agree with you - he is well-liked and respected by both his colleagues and his fans.
    (Quotes all gone to pot.....I'm replying to the post by Liz)!

Does he?
    Not here he doesn't.

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/peter-andre-amy-childs-merry-7233819

"Now happily settled with his medical student fiancée Emily MacDonagh, the 60 Minute Makeover presenter said he wanted to try and focus more on music. "

So it's not his main priority, yet he wants to focus more on it.
    :confused:
  • Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Empty vessels make the most noise.

Peteybabes is an abomination imho.
  • Options
    Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    How utterly depressing.
    Even compared to the paltry 3,000 that Big Nit sold.

Does he?
    Not here he doesn't.

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/peter-andre-amy-childs-merry-7233819

"Now happily settled with his medical student fiancée Emily MacDonagh, the 60 Minute Makeover presenter said he wanted to try and focus more on music. "

So it's not his main priority, yet he wants to focus more on it.
    :confused:

Of course it's his main priority, unfortunately for TM he's just pretty rubbish at it. If he knew he was a credible artist & could guarantee hit albums, I doubt very much he'd be trawling round shopping centres flogging his perfume, calendars etc selling his & his family's privacy, taking on any TV work that is offered but the fact is, if he wants to maintain the lifestyle he's become accustomed to, he will need to take any work going because music alone is not going to do that.
  • Options
    NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did nobody decide to splash out and buy the Scum on Sunday for their "Fabulous" mag? It's funny that TM and his ex were too low rent even for a filthy rag like the S*n to hack. He probably has them on speed dial anyway, gift wrapping every little private morsel for public consumption. Morals and taste have no place in Andre's life when there's money to be made, eh? (despite him being a multi squijillionaire!)
  • Options
    BelaBela Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NotaTypo wrote: »
    Did nobody decide to splash out and buy the Scum on Sunday for their "Fabulous" mag? It's funny that TM and his ex were too low rent even for a filthy rag like the S*n to hack. He probably has them on speed dial anyway, gift wrapping every little private morsel for public consumption. Morals and taste have no place in Andre's life when there's money to be made, eh? (despite him being a multi squijillionaire!)

Maybe it was more cringe than fabulous? A quick google suggests the former:

Peter Andre is serving up the comedy even before he grinds to a halt at the barren expanse of east London wasteland we’ve chosen for today’s shoot. “Nice Winnebago,” he says, buzzing down the tinted passenger window of his brother Mike’s 4x4 and clocking our trailer. “Do you, er, win the bego? Geddit?”

Lots more cringe at the link - http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/fabulous/5797431/Peter-Andre-I-wasnt-faithful-now-Id-never-cheat.html
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Re the surry article, on face value I though it looked quite nice, until you see the byline and the blatant advertising for his "friends" and the sideline where it points out about the selfies. Self promotion, how charitable, not.
    As for the second article, as someone already pointed out, paid for and he gives no financial imput from himself.
    Interesting to see how much expenses he added on. For someone so low key and insignificant he sure needs a lot of security.
  • Options
    GORTONIANGORTONIAN Posts: 8,673
    Forum Member
    NotaTypo wrote: »

We always purchase the thing every Sunday but I normally hand the mag over to my sister unread but I just was strangely drawn
    The usual claptrap
    Had CAN Written all over it
    He admits to having huge commitment issues to Ems admitting that. When she was at uni the relationship was perfect

Liking this bit quote from article
    when we probe the cause of his commitment phobia Peter Shoots us a SERIOUS LOOK
    'I think you know
    Certain experiences in your life change the way you feel (my caps )I WONT GO INTO DETAIL
    ENOUGH SAID
    I remember saying to Emily you can either persist with me or leave it

Now steady folks ...Pete argues that Emilys maturity and (nausea warning) his PLAYFULNESS means there's no feeling of years between them.

IS THAT ENOUGH FOR YOU ???
    Nurse the screens ...😳😳😳😳😳😇

There are several pages of it inc the charity his tour plans travelling the world with Ems and the kids
    Ems not keen on putting Amelia on tv so chances of featuring her are REMOTE 😄
    ALTHOUGH I WOULDNT MIND PUTTING HER (Amelia )ON TELEVISION IVE GOT TO RESPECT HER (Emily's ) WISHES !!! 😇

The name of the article on the cover of the mag by the way is
    NO MORE DRAMA a new family AND A LIFE OFF CAMERA 😁😁😁😁😁😁
    PMSL Here 😁😁😁
  • Options
    Forum Member
    GORTONIAN wrote: »
    We always purchase the thing every Sunday but I normally hand the mag over to my sister unread but I just was strangely drawn
    The usual claptrap
    He admits to having huge commitment issues to Ems admitting that. When she was at uni the relationship was perfect

'I think you know
    Certain experiences in your life change the way you feel (my caps )I WONT GO INTO DETAIL
    ENOUGH SAID

Now steady folks ...Pete argues that Emilys maturity and (nausea warning) his PLAYFULNESS means there's no feeling of years between them.

There are several pages of it inc the charity his tour plans travelling the world with Ems and the kids
    ALTHOUGH I WOULDNT MIND PUTTING HER (Amelia )ON TELEVISION IVE GOT TO RESPECT HER (Emily's ) WISHES !!! 😇

PMSL Here 😁😁😁

Oh God so he was still playing the victim card when he got together with Emily?

Playfulness? Does he not mean immature twit?
  • Options
    Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Always a passive aggressive swipe and the ex...always a passive aggressive swipe at the ex....

I don't understand the difference between putting a kid on TV once a week and plastering it all over the print media most weeks. No difference at all in terms of making the baby recognisable to the public.

I still don't think they'll marry and it's got nothing to do with Katie Price ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The usual claptrap

'I think you know
    ENOUGH SAID

PMSL Here 😁😁😁
    What a dick, doesn't that go against every bit of shite he's come out with lately?
    Err huge commitment issues? So what's the big tacky ring about.
    Would like to see him swallow himself up his huge fat ego and fork off.
  • Options
    JerrybobJerrybob Posts: 1,685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a dick, doesn't that go against every bit of shite he's come out with lately?
    Err huge commitment issues? So what's the big tacky ring about.
    Would like to see him swallow himself up his huge fat ego and fork off.

But then people wouldn't be able to dissect and ridicule every aspect of his life.....in the name of "fun".
  • Options
    HmmbopHmmbop Posts: 2,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But then people wouldn't be able to dissect and ridicule every aspect of his life.....in the name of "fun".

And how is it that 'people' are able to 'dissect and ridicule' every aspect of his life? Oh yeah, it's cause he puts it all out there for self publicity and money. Not everyone is going to be a fan, and therefore if he enjoys hearing the positive comments, he'll have to accept there'll be negative reactions, too.

And whilst a lot of the opinions here are in 'fun', one aspect that isn't in the least bit 'fun' at all, is his childrens' basic lack of privacy. From birthday gifts to parents evenings, nothing is sacred in TM land.
  • Options
    BelaBela Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The usual claptrap

'I think you know
    ENOUGH SAID

PMSL Here 😁😁😁

:D:D Thanks, Gortonian. The usual load then.
  • Options
    Forum Member

Fair point, keep giving, Tangoman.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Bela wrote: »
    :D:D Thanks, Gortonian. The usual load then.

Couple more nuggets
    On KP his face visibly steels AGAIN 🙀 when asked about her life having an impact on Junior and Princess
    'I think the only answer I can give you is I deal with the positive stuff one way and all the negative I deal with PRIVATELY 😳That's it Sorry '

On My Suf... Sorry my life 'I'm not done with it forever 🙀says Pete BEFORE HINTING ABOUT AN UPCOMING TOP SECRET NEW PROJECT WITH ITV 1
    Thought we'd got to ten series call it a day come back in a couple of years ..AND DO THE ODD SERIES

As he changes his shirt it's hard to imagine A BODY MUCH BETTER 😁😁😁😁
    LATER WE TELL HIM SO ....
    Sorry folks thought I'd leave you with that vision 😇😇😇😇😎
    Laters xx
  • Options
    sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I still remember that look he gave his brother when he picked out the wrong plates for laying the table. Why none of his fans see the snappy side of him is beyond me, his face can just change in a split second and I don't like that as it is fake
  • Options
    artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Pa -short for passive-aggressive twonk.

"Fix me, put up with me, but don't try and change me because I have suffered!!!".

Considering on his wedding day to KP he was talking about the fact it wouldn't work I doubt if she is the reason he is commitment phobic (although I doubt she helped) it the fact he thinks something better will be a long any minute.
  • Options
    JerrybobJerrybob Posts: 1,685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I still remember that look he gave his brother when he picked out the wrong plates for laying the table. Why none of his fans see the snappy side of him is beyond me, his face can just change in a split second and I don't like that as it is fake

Well I never - he has a "snappy" side. He's human for god's sake! Even I have a snappy side and I'm Pisces;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well I never - he has a "snappy" side. He's human for god's sake! Even I have a snappy side and I'm Pisces;-)

His brother was diagnosed with terminal cancer at the time *rolleyes* sometimes that smiley needs to be here haha
  • Options
    Forum Member

My Favourite moment remains the PRIVATE 'Dejuener pour Deux ' (get me all bilingual!!)well as private as you can be with an itv 2 camera stuck up your nostril when the ex DOTD "surprised" her with the African Safari ... Only to find she'd lived half her childhood there
    The mask dropped faster than the audience of sixty minute makeover 😄
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My Favourite moment remains the PRIVATE 'Dejuener pour Deux ' (get me all bilingual!!)well as private as you can be with an itv 2 camera stuck up your nostril when the ex DOTD "surprised" her with the African Safari ... Only to find she'd lived half her childhood there

I'm glad it's not just me. He has a very telltale face, if you aren't happy mate, don't smile because your eyes aren't smiling in fact you look like you are about to snap like a twig in a bear infested wood and then sometimes he looks like he has smelt something horrible and the look lingers on his face, it's hard for him to revert back to happy Pete always got a smile, I would prefer it if he did actually lash out once in a while instead of papering over it, after all we all get angry sometimes, why not let it out. :D
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

That was an absolute classic Gorty. His petulant immaturity came to the fore - very revealing.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.reveal.co.uk/showbiz-celeb-gossip/news/a588308/peter-andre-baby-amelia-made-emily-macdonagh-relationship-stronger.html

He is so setting her up for a dramatic split to try and get back the sympathy sales he achieved before >:( and judging from her face in the last pics of them together, she knows it too.
  • Options
    real worldreal world Posts: 307
    Forum Member
    Cym wrote: »
    http://www.reveal.co.uk/showbiz-celeb-gossip/news/a588308/peter-andre-baby-amelia-made-emily-macdonagh-relationship-stronger.html

He is so setting her up for a dramatic split to try and get back the sympathy sales he achieved before >:( and judging from her face in the last pics of them together, she knows it too.

Maybe I read things wrong, can anyone enlighten me why anything he's says in the reveal piece, cheeses people off?
  • Options
    Elle_JamesElle_James Posts: 855
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    real world wrote: »
    Maybe I read things wrong, can anyone enlighten me why anything he's says in the reveal piece, cheeses people off?

Just wishful thinking on the part of some folk RW. These two will go the distance, married or not. I've seen them together and it's obvious they adore each other.
This discussion has been closed.