Options

julie took being up for eviction well.

Comments

• Options
    exodus2uexodus2u Posts: 2,729
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kezabella wrote: »
    Not on BOTS! She's going on about how could they vote for "nana" etc "You wouldn't vote your own Nana off". Well guess what, you're not and they have. Julie was the one who said "Call me Nana" to them and they did.

Also Mike wasn't allowed to nominate so if anything it could not have just been Harvey and Ashley that nominated Julie.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,908
    Forum Member
    "We're going to have to get this balance sorted because we can't have all the fellas still in".

As I said, blatant.

I think we and BB have to know who/if anyone who she's talking about before you can call it blatant.

Coleen is a sh1t stirrer sitting outside telling Harvey she's been following her around all day trying to influence her,that was for our benefit.
  • Options
    john176bramleyjohn176bramley Posts: 25,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jak14 wrote: »
    I think we and BB have to know who/if anyone who she's talking about before you can call it blatant.

Coleen is a sh1t stirrer sitting outside telling Harvey she's been following her around all day trying to influence her,that was for our benefit.

From what Julie said it can already be interpreted as I won't vote for you and you don't vote for me, them being the only two women left.

If Coleen had indulged her I'm sure a few names would have arisen, luckily for Julie Coleen shut her down.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If Julie goes it will be very boring to watch for the last few days, poor Julian will be lost without her..Coleen and Martin will be sooo smug, they will be unbearable to watch.

It's a shame if it all ends so badly for Julie, I really don't think she deserves to be treated to badly..she was set up good and proper.
  • Options
    Teddybear99Teddybear99 Posts: 6,077
    Forum Member
    Kewpee wrote: »
    They obviously have all the way through, and instead of warning Julie about them, Martin warned them about her, knowing full well they would then turn their attention to Julie. If he had told Julie it would be just her vote against three, the maths were better the other way round.

This exactly, Martin is playing a very cool and calculated game, just like he said he would before he went in.

I get the impression that Julie panicked after the last eviction and thought that nominations were about to take place - that's why she called Harvey into the toilet, not to tell him who to nominate, but to ask him who to nominate. Harvey realised straight away it was a rule break so distanced himself from her, which led her to say who she thought Harvey had on his mind. The plot thickens..........

I would really like to see Julie stay in now, I think several housemates have used her, and now they are ostricising her. Not very nice. Julian is the only one who seems to have a genuine friendship with her. I would like to see him win.
  • Options
    john176bramleyjohn176bramley Posts: 25,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nikkiclody wrote: »
    If Julie goes it will be very boring to watch for the last few days, poor Julian will be lost without her..Coleen and Martin will be sooo smug, they will be unbearable to watch.

It's a shame if it all ends so badly for Julie, I really don't think she deserves to be treated to badly..she was set up good and proper.

If Julie goes the only HL show left is Friday's final which will have about 10 minutes max of house footage.
  • Options
    Tequila_SunriseTequila_Sunrise Posts: 4,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This exactly, Martin is playing a very cool and calculated game, just like he said he would before he went in.

I get the impression that Julie panicked after the last eviction and thought that nominations were about to take place - that's why she called Harvey into the toilet, not to tell him who to nominate, but to ask him who to nominate. Harvey realised straight away it was a rule break so distanced himself from her, which led her to say who she thought Harvey had on his mind. The plot thickens..........

I would really like to see Julie stay in now, I think several housemates have used her, and now they are ostricising her. Not very nice. Julian is the only one who seems to have a genuine friendship with her. I would like to see him win.

Yes I agree. Julian would be very unhappy without his bosom buddy

11.22pm: Julian is sitting on the sofas by himself staring into the middle distance like a traumatised war veteran. #cbb
  • Options
    Truth TellerTruth Teller Posts: 9,126
    Forum Member
    Yes I agree. Julian would be very unhappy without his bosom buddy

11.22pm: Julian is sitting on the sofas by himself staring into the middle distance like a traumatised war veteran. #cbb

Oh poor Julian:(
  • Options
    Teddybear99Teddybear99 Posts: 6,077
    Forum Member

His leopard skin buddy needs to be saved, so he can have a friend with him on final night. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    His leopard skin buddy needs to be saved, so he can have a friend with him on final night. :)

Yes I agree Teddybear. I'll be voting like crazy tomorrow :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I know :(
  • Options
    workhorseworkhorse Posts: 2,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I had said I wouldn't vote but I have got involved now and would like to save Julie.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    workhorse wrote: »
    I had said I wouldn't vote but I have got involved now and would like to save Julie.

I said the same workhorse but I really don't want to her to go on Wednesday
  • Options
    Sarahmonial2Sarahmonial2 Posts: 877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well we just saw her on BOTS she was incredulous that 'her boys' dared to nominate nana. She was close to tears. After her behaviour - why shouldn't they nominate her? Why does she think she's immune? Because she's 70 years old and loves everybody?

She seemed disappointed, not incredulous or close to tears at all.
    pampas wrote: »
    what a load of balls coleen is a slimy vindictive cowbag they are getting rid of julie for vengence not for any altruistic reason and because like it or not she was a threat. incidentally its in channel fives interest for coleen to win or be in the final as she has a show coming up on channel five and they will need good promotion because she is boring.

That's how I see it, good post.
  • Options
    maringarmaringar Posts: 6,737
    Forum Member
    I'm saving Julie, hope both herself and Julian are the last two standing, only worthy finalists.
  • Options
    workhorseworkhorse Posts: 2,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aprilis wrote: »
    Do Martin and Coleen ever talk about anything other than Julie?

no it would appear not.
  • Options
    KarmaKarma Posts: 3,263
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Julie was the one who was gloating when Rhian was evicted, who can forget "Danica next".

She doesn't like it when the shoe's on the other foot though does she?;)

People forget. KARMA has come around to see you Julie
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "We're going to have to get this balance sorted because we can't have all the fellas still in".

As I said, blatant.

agree
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 167
    Forum Member
    Pices-55 wrote: »
    Why should she not be expecting loyalty back, she has stood by them 100%, what they have done is the true definition of backstabbing......but thats OK as maybe hopefully it will lose them votes come final night.

Backstabbing?

These people have got to vote for SOMEONE. This 'backstabbing' and 'two faced' thing seems to have come to the fore very predominantly this year.

What is everyone supposed to do? Refuse to nominate? Be really nasty, day to day, to the people they have nominated? What's wrong with being civil to, or even friendly with those you have had to nominate?

When the numbers get smaller it's virtually impossible to not nominate people who you still get on OK with but have to nominate because there's not enough people left to do anything else.

Bonkers. People just don't THINK.
  • Options
    jazzyjazzyjazzyjazzy Posts: 4,865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

This is what CBB is about - up the ante then all these people will get on the phone and waste money that would be better spent on something nice for themselves :(
  • Options
    MiniMeTooMiniMeToo Posts: 17,674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    maringar wrote: »
    I'm saving Julie, hope both herself and Julian are the last two standing, only worthy finalists.

I agree...
  • Options
    Pices-55Pices-55 Posts: 18,401
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If Julie was close to tears then its no wonder...she has been stabbed in the back by those she has supported 100% which will hurt, and I doubt its in her nature to let those that have done this to her see her cry, you dont stop feeling emotions when you get older after all.....I would hope that Julie gets herself in the DR before it all becomes too much for her, perhaps she could even try doing a Coleen:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jazzyjazzy wrote: »
    This is what CBB is about - up the ante then all these people will get on the phone and waste money that would be better spent on something nice for themselves :(

That's what I'm doing, no more giving money to channel 5.
    Don't really care who stays or goes.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,908
    Forum Member
    Backstabbing?

These people have got to vote for SOMEONE. This 'backstabbing' and 'two faced' thing seems to have come to the fore very predominantly this year.

What is everyone supposed to do? Refuse to nominate? Be really nasty, day to day, to the people they have nominated? What's wrong with being civil to, or even friendly with those you have had to nominate?

When the numbers get smaller it's virtually impossible to not nominate people who you still get on OK with but have to nominate because there's not enough people left to do anything else.

Bonkers. People just don't THINK.

Something someone should have pointed out to Coleen when she cried for hours because she was nominated.

Harvey and Ash have played Julie and have well a truly stabbed her in the back for the last two days, her conversation with Harvey wasn't telling him to nominate Prince, she was asking his advice.....He used her.
  • Options
    ValentineValentine Posts: 3,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nikkiclody wrote: »
    If Julie goes it will be very boring to watch for the last few days, poor Julian will be lost without her..Coleen and Martin will be sooo smug, they will be unbearable to watch.It's a shame if it all ends so badly for Julie, I really don't think she deserves to be treated to badly..she was set up good and proper.

The voters do it all the time though, vote out the interesting or 'big' characters then spend weeks moaning how boring it is (Lydia and Benedict in the last series, Jasmine in this one and now, probably, Julie). Can't wait to watch the HL of Colleen lording it on the sofa while slurping her tea, Harvey and Ashleigh talking absolutely bollocks to each other in a fake dialect only they can understand while Mike sulks up the corner like a naughty 10 year old - what fun :yawn: