Options

Ziggy appreciation thread (Part 2)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,952
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cape73Town wrote: »
    C4 just updated the dairy entries to include Tuesday info.

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/news/newsstory.jsp?id=24381&housemateId=

Thanks. :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks. :)
    Oooiiiiii...Where ya been woman?;)
    I asked you on another thread the other day and then you disappeared again!:p
    How are you?:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,985
    Forum Member
    Latest update

Day 11 - approx 1.00 am Ziggy & Channelle kissing in the toilet in the garden. They come out of toilet and Ziggy shouts look at the new housemate!

Day 11 - approx 1.15 am Snuggling in garden
    Chanelle saying she luuuurves the new HMs. More snuggling and convo before going inside

Day 11 Approx 02.25 am
    zig talking to Gerry in bathroom I want to rip her clothes off and have sex with her (chanelle) but it not going to happen for both sides

Day 11 Approx 03.12 am
    Seany/Zig/Carole having a great conversation about stuff. covers everything from shaving 'underneath', to blank camera spots for 'playing', to zig covering up camera for number 2 and BB shouting through house telling him to uncover camera.

Day 12 - Approx 6.00pm - Seany & Gerry interview Ziggy in boardroom to help decide who nominates.

Day 12 - Approx 7.30 pm - Ziggy & Chan in bathroom. Ziggy talking about chatting up Chan if they met in a club. Ziggy says he wouldn't have lasted a week if she wasn't there.Ziggy saying how he trusts her and tonight they will chill in lounge
    Bit of Chiggy kissing
    Convo goes on Ziggy tells Chanelle that there is no-one else in the house he fancies apart from her and if she wasnt there he wouldnt be interested in anyone.
    Chan says not even Charley and Ziggy seems shocked that she would think he would like Charley and says she isnt a nice person and no wonder she got booed.
    Aaahhhhh Ziggy says to Chan he could kiss her forever.
    Ziggy tells Chanelle that 'this isnt for this, I want to see if we can do this outside...unless you are seeing someone else or want to go back to your ex'

Day 13 approx 12.20 am – Chiggy snogging on bed. Ziggy pulls down Chans dress so her behind doesn’t show.

Approx 03.25 am – more snogging before Ziggy goes to clean his teeth.

3.15 pm Channelle brushing her teeth in bathroom. Ziggy follows Chan into bathroom and gets embarrassed cos Carole in shower naked. Splutters an apology.

Day 13/14 – approx midnight onwards – Ziggy arguing with Charley about his relationship with Channelle and now Channelle is upset. Ziggy tries to get a word in but Charley shouting ten to the dozen. Then I think he argues with Laura about sticking up for Channelle. Ziggy says he doesn’t really want to get involved but he has to when Channelle is crying.

Ziggy joins Seany in garden and explains that everyone thinks he is wrong/bad for Channelle, saying they’re twisting her head. Telling Gerry & Seaney how people are sitting Chan in a corner and telling her he’s a mole and not good for her and then Chan is uneasy with him. Ziggy says there’s no reason why we should hide as we’ve done nothing wrong.

Day 14 Approx 1.50 am Conversation with Gerry about how Laura hates him – she comes from small town in Wales he’s from London. Worried what people are saying will hinder his chances with Channelle.
    Ziggy says it's way too deep, too heavy.
    Gerry says it's not real life.
    Ziggy carries on saying how it's way too much, too much analysed, people have too much.
    Gerry says how it's just two people getting on.
    Ziggy saying he isn't trying to get two groups nor is trying to split people up, just has fallen for a girl (Channelle).

Day 14 About 10.30/11.00 am Fish Task

Day 14 Approx 4.30 pm – Conversation about Ziggy between a twin and Channelle.. Chan is telling the twins how she was in the BthR with Ziggy and they were both in towels with crispy fish all over them, and he said he didn't have to worry about never fancying her again, because he'd seen her like this and still fancied her.

Day 14 6.00 pm. Ziggy telling Gerry about Mollie. Says if he could have her in the house with him for 5 minutes he would be rejuvenated.

Day 21 - Swimming task (I think we need to be more specific)

Day 22 - 13.24 Posh/Becks talk

18.54 Zig on bed looking at photos
    23.09 Zig and Chan in bathroom

Day 23 - 17.14 Zig having Chiggy doubts
    21.01 Chanelle dumped - Ziggy/Chan heart to
    heart on bed went into early hours of Day 24

Day 24 - 12.19 Chiggy in bed
    14.33 object task - Zig used bottle
    17.42 Zig/Billi on bed - Z to B "Theres not enough birds in here" B said "No" Chan arrived "What" Zig said "Not enough clothes"

Day 25 - 14.01 Chiggy chatting and showering
    15.04 Nobbly knees competition

Day 26 - 13.25 Chiggy tussle on bed then Zig dancing to
    alarm
    Day 27 - 2.30 Chiggy snuggling - mostly sleep task

Day 28 - 19.38 Zig/Charley major row
    20.05 Zig having make-up put on by Twins
    Day 29 - Boring day!

Day 30 - Zig thinking of leaving. Chiggy spent most of night
    chatting. Slept on sofa in lounge.
    BB8 song was produced

Day 39 Truth or Dare game - Ziggy wears a Tutu and Carole does a lap dance for him

DAY 51 - 14.10 Ziggy's question he asked himself before he went on BB "Did she enjoy it as much as you?"

DAY 53
    around 02:34 Ziggy tells Chanelle that he's leaving the next day. (Liam's Birthday)
    ... Big Brother calls Ziggy to the Diary room, Chanelle gets up from bed and comes out to try to convince him to stay.
    ...Ziggy tells Big Brother he doesn't want to leave. Ziggy comes out of the Diary room and Chanelle comes an asks him what happening. They go and have a shower where Ziggy tells Chanelle he's staying.
    13.57 - Carole,Chanelle and Ziggy in the shower where Carole strips off
    ....TASK: Words of Wisdom Task..... housemates have to hook a rubber duck and talk about the question underneath - Ziggy's question what is the meaning of Happiness?

DAY 54
    Big Brother turns the cold water on Ziggy and Chanelle in the shower when they spend too long chatting on the floor.

New shopping Task - BB News Readers

BB Quiz - 17.45
    Nice Chiggy moment after the quiz still in the quiz room.
    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=rPtrAbn8e-g. Not sure what time it was at

Ziggy gets message from home - possibly @ 21:50

DAY 55
    Ziggy talks to Gerry and Chanelle about how he's lost his coolness then messes around with Chanelle. Chanelle loses her ring in the room and he helps find it. She kisses him wearing her underwear and he says he could get used to this
    Ziggy and Gerry are the newsreaders fpr todays task
    Ziggy is reunited with Molly for Mini Task
    Ziggy and Chanelle are in the Bathroom. Ziggy tells Chanelle that he should have picked her to go outside with him instead of Liam.

DAY 56
    Ziggy performs Love on the Northern Line. Spends a lot of the evening trying to convince Chanelle to play the Violin.

DAY 57
    Ziggy has an argument with Carole after hearing Charley saying that the BB house is like a Holiday Camp for her.

DAY 58 early hours of the morning
    Chanelle and Ziggy get jiggy under the duvet. Did they or Didn't they?
    .......Charley, Ziggy and Chanelle chat in the Caravan. Charley says if she isn't evicted she will walk
    MINI TASK - Name that noise, housemates have to guess what they can hear in the Diary Room

DAY 59
    around 1.30am I think...
    Liam and Ziggy decide to put some of Tracey's pink Hair Dye on their hair.

Liam and Ziggy are up all night (day 58-59) talking in the Living Area. They go to bed around 7am and Ziggy accidently elbows Chanelle on the chin

Halfway Housemates enter the house. David visits the house. Ziggy and Chanelle get a bit tipsy and there's a lot of snogging in the Living Area.

Day 60
    Ziggy talks to Chanelle about the rumours about her and Liam.

Day 61
    Ziggy talks to Carole in the bathroom about them.
    Ziggy breaks up with Chanelle using the It's not you it's me quote.
    Chanelle is given her suitcase.
    Ziggy talks to Chanelle in the garden and in the toilet and tries to get her to change her mind about going.

Halfway Housemates enter the main house for dinner. Shanessa apparently says about Ziggy being a dad.

Day 61:-Ziggy talks to BB about Chanelle and later tells Chanelle that he is depressed and not feeling their relationship.He says the 'It's not you,it's me' line and tells her that she is a hypocondriac and craves attention.
    She says she doesnt want to live with him in the house.

Day 62:-Chanelle and Ziggy have the infamous bust up and Chanelle leaves the house after leaving a note for the twins and Brian.
    Ziggy upset when he finds out sobbing in bed later on.

Day 62: 19.44 pm - Housemates decide who to go to HWH -Ziggy chosen - very emotional

Day 63:-Ziggy tells jonty he misses Chanelle like crazy.
    Ziggy volunteers to go in the HWH knowing that he may never be back in the normal BB house.
    Chanelle on BBLB.She says she has mixed feelings about Ziggy.Chanelle and Charley on BBBM later on that day.
    Also...It's the Jack in the Box task and Liam joins Ziggy.

Day 64: 15.33 Zig and Liam playing throw the carrot in HWH. Fairly long, but quite funny as they have bets
    Day 66:-David and Shanessa are evicted

Day 67:-There is a pool party but Ziggy doesnt really join in.He's still very depressed.

Day 68:-Gerry,Ziggy,Tracey and Carole go back to the Victorian era.Ziggy is more himself.

Day 69 - 10.45 a.m. Ziggy and Liam have manchat in
    steampod

Day 70 - Zig asleep in caravan and alarm goes off

Day 71:-Cheese task.Ziggy tells Gerry he nominated him and Gerry feels like he's betrayed him.Ziggy said he hasnt.

Day 75 - Guru task

Day 77 at 2.30am - Ziggy stands up to Tracey re fake
    relationship

Day 78 20:05pm - Zac goes into the Dairy Room and has a go at Big Brother about taking back the food because of Carole.

Day 79 - Liam and Zig kidnap Jonty

Day 84 - BBLB - 19.43 Ziggy Diet Coke Ad

Day 84 - Evening - Ziggy in dinner suit for posh meal during Etiquette Task and dancing afterwards

Day 85 - Do not remember the time
    Housemates play truth or dare Jonty was spanking Zac for a dare.

Day 86 at 14.06pm - Ziggy and Liam on Smokers Bench beatboxing

Day 88 - Liam and Ziggy sing Especially for You

Day 89 - Prior to Chanelle entering Quiz when Richard Madeley made his offensive comment I presume we should include this?

Day 89 15:46pm - Zac, Brain and Liam sitting on the smoker's bench, and Zac remembers when Brain didn't bring him some water, it was silly little argument

Day 89 at 17.57 - Chanelle returns to the house for 4 mins

Day 91 - Movie Task - Ziggy and Liam play the Twins and Ziggy plays Lelsey

Day 91 19:15pm - Zac asking Big Brother for a Hair Dresser to come and cut his hair

Day 92 at 16.10 - Big Jonty calls Ziggy to DR

DIARY ROOM UNCUT - 22nd August - Ziggy and Liam in Diary Room - Can we have
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,985
    Forum Member
    Hera wrote: »
    Hi guys.

I am not feeling very well (temperature and migrane:( ) and i wanted to quickly come on here to let Den know that i have been unable to do a list right now for day 90 and onwards for the dvd. I should be well in a day or two and then i will be able to complete it. I can't use the computer with this bad migrane or i would be doing the list now.

Speak to you guys tomorrow and hopefully i will have his best bits done by tomorrow evening.

Take care
    x

Hi Hera:) Very sorry to hear that you've not been feeling well:( I hope you feel better very soon. Please don't worry about the list at the moment. Theres no hurry. I haven't even had time to start my bit yet:eek:
  • Options
    mabbus-cattus1mabbus-cattus1 Posts: 5,777
    Forum Member
    Dovaly wrote: »
    Not the one near me is it Mabs?;)

Thanks viv.:)

Didn't know there was one near you :confused::confused:

I'll PM you.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,579
    Forum Member
    Wow, guys isnt our list great. It is lovey reading all the bits. What a wonderful DVD we are going to have. :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,203
    Forum Member
    That list is sounding Good DenJ.
  • Options
    nickymongernickymonger Posts: 11,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Apparantly ziggy at hells kitchen!
  • Options
    lady*taralady*tara Posts: 19,294
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i'm watching i havent seen him.:cry:
  • Options
    RayforeverRayforever Posts: 9,846
    Forum Member
    ziggy at hells kitchen in the background
  • Options
    lady*taralady*tara Posts: 19,294
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OOOOOOOOoooooooo seen him...awww bless.:)
  • Options
    TaffycwmruTaffycwmru Posts: 9,304
    Forum Member
    Dash it all, it's nearly finished now! Who is with him? Anyone?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,321
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Taffycwmru wrote: »

His agent is the only one i noticed
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 394
    Forum Member
    Taffycwmru wrote: »

I think it was his agent

He was only on for a minute!!!
  • Options
    PollyannaPollyanna Posts: 3,428
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's with his Agent and Liam - looks delish:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    runner wrote: »
    His agent is the only one i noticed

Cheers, runner :)

I could kick myself for not watching it tonight. I usually do. Darn it! :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pollyanna wrote: »

You saw Liam....:)
  • Options
    OlgaChristieOlgaChristie Posts: 15,329
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pollyanna wrote: »
    I never spotted Liam..........very high profile table with Darryn at the front:)
  • Options
    robbies_galrobbies_gal Posts: 32,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hi all just saw zig-it was so strange to see him eating!

i didnt see anyone else too fixated on him!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,944
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like you have to pay big bucks to get the Chiggy two, so I guess Ziggy and Chan will do solo projects, and hook up the Chiggy bandwagon for the well paid jobs,

a good idea as it gives them an identity of there own and allows the Chiggy relationship to evolve at its own pace, now they have made the initial big splash,

his agent wated no time in getting Ziggy back on TV,
  • Options
    Forum Member
    He must think he's in Paradise after Carole's cooking :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,564
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nice one by Darryn :D Bet he and Zac loved their meal!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ziggy to win!!!!!!!!

Sorry wrong show:o :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,944
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I guess Darren is already earning his 20%, I think thats the going rate
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like you have to pay big bucks to get the Chiggy two, so I guess Ziggy and Chan will do solo projects, and hook up the Chiggy bandwagon for the well paid jobs,

a good idea as it gives them an identity of there own and allows the Chiggy relationship to evolve at its own pace, now they have made the initial big splash,

his agent wated no time in getting Ziggy back on TV,

Agree...This is why the relationship was very hard in the house ..They could not do their own thing..

Thought Ziggy looked cool:)
This discussion has been closed.