Options

Andre's "suffering" (part 2)

Comments

• Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Have to say...I don't mind one baby spread... But let's see how many he does ... And see how "private" her life really is
  • Options
    misty cloudmisty cloud Posts: 1,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have to say...I don't mind one baby spread... But let's see how many he does ... And see how "private" her life really is

Come on Betty, you know this is just the beginning .......... :o
  • Options
    Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kat_12 wrote: »
    Why am I not surprised?

There is no way that little one doesn't have a name yet. He's just spinning his moneymaker out over more than one issue of OK!

And, of course, doing the twee "parents in love" pose on the front cover of OK is exactly what 'private' people like Emily do.

Just think of all the tacky OK-spread events he's going to get out of all this! Junior and Pringles/Bista/Uncle Tom Cobbley meeting their baby sister! Peter's endless family of hangers-on meeting the new arrival! The Christening (attended by every half-wit on CAN's books)! The engagement party! The hen do! The stag do! The dress fitting! The wedding! The honeymoon! Then, baby's first birthday!

Oh God, it's never ending. Baby Moneyspinner (poor kid) has brought a new era of PA celebrity and now that orange twonk is going to be smugging his way all over the mass-media for months, if not years. Christ.

Well, maybe until Kerry Katona gives birth to Poor Kid No. 257 or however many she's got now. :D

when i saw the heading of ok mag on twitter i was the same with the "here we go with the media whoring of the baby how many weeks will Ok be dedicated to him and me,me,me,me....>:("
    And now someone has just said on here that hes got engaged as well how convenient just in time for OK magazine:(
    im sorry i also have no time for Peter me me me Andre anymore,maybe its come to a few of us as i cant even muster up the energy for a joke about him,hes just pathetic,
    i am glad hes happy and the baby is well but the guy is a prized idiot!

right back to the BB forums i go ,hope everyone is well and hi to you all :D x
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Come on adnit it, who's been on the DM website making comments ;-)
    bea, Manchester, 3 hours ago
    And next week it will be dragged out again for the naming, then the following weeks for the planning, christening, wedding, honeymoon etc. Enough to fund him for a few more years yet. OH, I forgot, he will have to release a few singles about how wonderful this child is, and how perfect it was that she was born naturally, and not the result of an emergency cesarian. Just to have a go at all mothers not as perfect as Embolism!
    disappointed, Essex, United Kingdom, 4 hours ago
    Pete should win some kind of entertainment award... 'Dragging out your 15 minutes of fame for 15 years' should cover it
    Sarah, Newcastle, 2 hours ago
    Of course she's been named!!!!!!!!!!!!! - but that's a different story for a different day and a different pay cheque!!
    Archie Pelago, Leicester, United Kingdom, 2 hours ago
    What a fantastic opportunity for them! Next, the christening, the wedding, renewing these vows 3 months later, first day at nursery etc etc!! He's a very lucky man in that he is a shameless salesman of himself and that people are still buying into it! At what cost to his soul though!
    VirtualMaiden, Southport, United Kingdom, 2 hours ago
    He'd pimp out his mother's funeral to the highest bidder,shameless man
  • Options
    FaithyHFaithyH Posts: 2,826
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He learnt from the best, I'll give him that.
  • Options
    duvindupainduvindupain Posts: 2,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Evening all, just goes to show, an engagement pays less than a baby's name. They're obviously going full pelt at bumping up the fee.

I mean, a baby born to un-engaged parents = worry (in Ok-world, not RL).
    Baby with soon-to-be-married DOTY = £££££££££

And I predict, in the next three months, private Emily putting her name to a range of designer baby clothes for a high street shop, with lots of lovely product placement on the next installment of 'My Life/Our Life/It's a Cheesey Life'...
  • Options
    BelaBela Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has they really done an OK cover/interview without revealing the baby's name?

If so, what a greedy pair of money-grabbers they are.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bela wrote: »

Shock horror ...they have ... I'm sorry but that's just ridiculous ...his brother has said he has been sworn to secrecy about her name ... So why pretend she hasn't got one
  • Options
    lola_skyelola_skye Posts: 21,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When I first saw the ok cover in my local newsagents, my first thought was "wonder what the peeps on DS would make of this?"
    Have to say people you have not disappointed me!:D
  • Options
    DemizdeeroolzDemizdeeroolz Posts: 3,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Emily looks like a Stepford Wife, always the same expression when she's photographed. I wonder if she gets a word in during the interview, judging by the cover it's all about Petey and how He panicked, He cried throughout the labour, not really what a labouring mother to be needs, the useless article.
  • Options
    GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Emily looks like a Stepford Wife, always the same expression when she's photographed. I wonder if she gets a word in during the interview, judging by the cover it's all about Petey and how He panicked, He cried throughout the labour, not really what a labouring mother to be needs, the useless article.

Yep that what I thought, very worrying... :(
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bela wrote: »

That's obviously for part 2 just to drag it out another week.
  • Options
    tawetawe Posts: 570
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Has anyone thought that they could be giving the money from the OK deal to cancer charities ? considering Pete does a lot for Cancer since losing brother Andrew to this horrible disease.
  • Options
    cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tawe wrote: »
    Has anyone thought that they could be giving the money from the OK deal to cancer charities ? considering Pete does a lot for Cancer since losing brother Andrew to this horrible disease.

If he is giving the money to charity then all credit to him and Emily. It would be unusual for him and his PR people not to make this good deed public straight away. I haven't read the article - I never buy mags, but if there is money given to charity I'm sure they will mention it.
  • Options
    HmmbopHmmbop Posts: 2,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

He's far too greedy to do that. I'm sure if that had been the case there would've been a mention of it at the end of the interview. If he was doing that (which I don't believe he is) he would want everyone to know it!

Maybe it will be at the end of the next interview ....or the next....... :p
  • Options
    Dan_James1Dan_James1 Posts: 14
    Forum Member
    Poor old Pete, and he's just won a **** of the Year Award too! http://the-shame.co.uk/peter-andre-the-shames-****-of-the-year-2013/
  • Options
    Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    Blondie X wrote: »
    That's obviously for part 2 just to drag it out another week.

Just had a quick look at the cover, so he's given OK the long awaited pictures, he's whinged a bit but no mention of poor Emily, he's not shared the name of his unnamed daughter who must have a name.
    I do believe your on to something, Blondie, next issue will reveal the name, then he'll quite possibly flog the Christening pics & after that, we may have first tooth, first step pics, the list is endless.

I think he gets his fans do to do the majority of the fund raising & if he does donate the fee from OK to CR then good for him but I'd be very surprised, PA loves to be the "good guy" so if he was doing this, I'm pretty sure he'd have announced it or at the very least, dropped subtle hints about how generous he's being.
  • Options
    BeethovensPianoBeethovensPiano Posts: 11,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And it begins ..........
  • Options
    notfussynotfussy Posts: 1,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Birth registrations have to be done by law. It'll have to be done by mid next month at the latest.

They're also a matter of public record. Just sayin'.

So if they want to do a big name reveal they'll have to get their skates on.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Can't have been a tough birth ...I believe she was back at her parents by 8pm with the baby.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Goaty wrote: »
    Yep that what I thought, very worrying... :(

Something I did find funny
    Emily said she pulled peters hair out then commented ...but he has plenty anyway .... Is this CANs way of stopping the posts about his hair thinning :D
  • Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    'Sometimes I Lay Awake at Night, Wincing With Embarrassment’ Admits Peter Andre'

:o:o

http://the-shame.co.uk/sometimes-i-lay-awake-at-night-wincing-with-embarrassment-admits-peter-andre/
  • Options
    SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I cannot believe that Peter will plan a wedding and not film a new Reality TV series about it!
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'm sure if this is the case it will be in big luminous print telling us all ad nauseam. Even if that is the case, they could easily have raised money another way. After all, Emily is wholly private *cough* and Pete is giving up the reality lifestyle in accordance with Emily's wishes *even deeper cough*.

This plank just gets more desperate by the millisecond.

Next week, will be Pete's first nappy change with thumbs up to the camera and Pete mopping his sweaty brow and showing what a hands on Dad he is, how he loves the new baby as much as he loves the other ones etc. etc. etc.>:(
  • Options
    di60di60 Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member

we wouldn't have to think it.... we would know about it!!

I'm also a bit of a lurker in this thread and I have to say I am absolutely dreading how much further publicity Peter Andre is going to get now thanks to his new baby, who I've no doubt he will pimp out even more than he does his existing children. The stench of desperate from the man turns my stomach.

Sums up my thoughts!

My heart bleeds for this 'cash calf'; we all know every aspect of her life will be whored out to the highest bidder to satisfy the need and greed of a man who quite frankly I do not think is fit to be a father....

Gladdened to see that the majority of people are wised up to him now :)
This discussion has been closed.