I DETEST Mario!

2»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    soozy wrote: »
    I'm with the OP, sleaze bag of the highest order and such a petulant little ********.

Hear hear!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,118
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MrsSpoon wrote: »
    I agree with the OP. Mario thinks that everyone owes him a living and that he is special.
    He is nearing the age of thirty and by his own confession he has done nothing with his life so far. That isn't every other housemates' fault. He seems to have had a sole ambition to get into the Big Brother house and he acheived it but it has been down hill from there because he has been thoroughly miserable ever since.
    Maybe Mario is hugely disappointed with the show in that he really thought it would be full of Gay men for him to bond with. Either way Mario has taken it out on Ben. Which is somewhat unfair.
    I have always kind of liked Mario but recently he has become bitter and twisted. Shame.[/QM
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,118
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mario is the most kindest person in there get used to it, Ben is the worst kind of friend any one could wish to have ,every word Mario utters to him is twisted and lied about . No loyalty inthe guy what so ever.In fact his role in the house is to moan and groan about nearly every one in the house People would not find him so funny if they was at the recieving end of his nastiness,think about it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 396
    Forum Member
    I will not 'get used to it'.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    soozy wrote: »
    I'm with the OP, sleaze bag of the highest order and such a petulant little ********.

Totally agree, I've never liked him and it's nothing to do with Ben or any other HM.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 356
    Forum Member
    Vicky7 wrote: »
    Glad I'm not alone. Odious little poop that he is.

Odious little poop :D:D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,196
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Glad I am not the only one to fail to love Mario, he makes my skin crawl
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MrsSpoon wrote: »
    I agree with the OP. Mario thinks that everyone owes him a living and that he is special.
    He is nearing the age of thirty and by his own confession he has done nothing with his life so far. That isn't every other housemates' fault. He seems to have had a sole ambition to get into the Big Brother house and he acheived it but it has been down hill from there because he has been thoroughly miserable ever since.
    Maybe Mario is hugely disappointed with the show in that he really thought it would be full of Gay men for him to bond with. Either way Mario has taken it out on Ben. Which is somewhat unfair.
    I have always kind of liked Mario but recently he has become bitter and twisted. Shame.

Agree. What's that all about? There was such resentment and spite in the conversation he had with Ben in the bathroom. To offer fair criticism to someone for the way they may have behaved - in Ben's case, it seemed to be unintentionally thoughtless, if even that - is one thing, but the underlying malice and the obvious intention to hurt him was just nasty. As was the way he then closed off, so Ben couldn't even discuss it. Mario has issues.
  • Options
    Margo ChanningMargo Channing Posts: 5,240
    Forum Member
    He is just your typical stroppy queen.

I have to fast forward his bits on the HL show as I cannot stand his droning voice
  • Options
    Purves GrundyPurves Grundy Posts: 44,010
    Forum Member
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Agree. What's that all about? There was such resentment and spite in the conversation he had with Ben in the bathroom. To offer fair criticism to someone for the way they may have behaved - in Ben's case, it seemed to be unintentionally thoughtless, if even that - is one thing, but the underlying malice and the obvious intention to hurt him was just nasty. As was the way he then closed off, so Ben couldn't even discuss it. Mario has issues.

Agree. It was his "That's OK Ben. I don't blame you. It's just who you are" quote he used after Ben disagreed about being called a user that really annoys me!:mad:
  • Options
    PandakooPandakoo Posts: 5,439
    Forum Member
    Grrr i agree! I really just can't stand him, he really makes me cringe and my skin crawl!
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Agree. It was his "That's OK Ben. I don't blame you. It's just who you are" quote he used after Ben disagreed about being called a user that really annoys me!:mad:

As passive aggressive a quote as I've heard in a long time. Designed to do nothing but frustrate and upset someone. And not allowing them any right of reply. Nasty stuff.
  • Options
    aero63aero63 Posts: 183
    Forum Member
    I like Mario. Ben's incessant whining does my head in.
  • Options
    ColbenukColbenuk Posts: 878
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tudor rose wrote: »
    Mario is the most kindest person in there get used to it, Ben is the worst kind of friend any one could wish to have ,every word Mario utters to him is twisted and lied about . No loyalty inthe guy what so ever.In fact his role in the house is to moan and groan about nearly every one in the house People would not find him so funny if they was at the recieving end of his nastiness,think about it.

I think you are watching a different show to the rest of us :confused:
    And as for loyalty, Ben has never nominated Mario, who did Mario nominate this week?;)
  • Options
    V1Chris21V1Chris21 Posts: 2,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nobody makes me cringe quite as much as Mario does
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Completely agree! I find him moody, sulky, creepy and at times just unecessarily nasty.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,273
    Forum Member
    I've turned right against him too. He's snide little piece of work, ego still festering from his failure to lure Ben's affections his way. Horrible, sh*t stirring little twerp.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 946
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree with the OP. Mario loved being the mole because he stood out and got attention.
    Now he has to rely on being a sulky little diva. The way he hovers about every time there is a situation or argument just so he can get involved. His plucking at people's clothes, hanging off the other housemates and trying to kiss them when they resolve arguments, as if they have done it to please him... he acts like a needy little child, it is pathetic.

The fact that he than has the nerve to push people away if they dare to touch him when he is having a strop is so hypocritical. He would get his panties in a right bunch if anyone pushed him off like that when he was pawing all over them!

He is an over dramatic, childish, self obsessed, spoiled boy who has clearly been the centre of his own universe all his life and does not understand why it should not be any different in the house.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,303
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Loving mario.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 581
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When he isn't lowering the tone with sexual references at unappropraite times and making snidey comments to Ben born out of bitterness of his rejected advances. He's mildly tolerable. Namely - the times he's alone in the bathroom :D
  • Options
    Jaymitch1Jaymitch1 Posts: 6,426
    Forum Member
    Seer wrote: »
    He makes my skin crawl, he's just a little poop. Grrrr. I detest his smarmy little voice, his sleazy comments, his nasty little sulks and strops.

If he spoke to me the way he spoke to Ben, ooh, I'd have to...better not say - I'm winding myself up, I tell thee!

He's a horrible little smart-ass.

I just want to ping his nose really hard :D

sums it up nicely ! i cant bare the little weasel
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 482
    Forum Member
    tudor rose wrote: »
    Mario is the most kindest person in there get used to it, Ben is the worst kind of friend any one could wish to have ,every word Mario utters to him is twisted and lied about . No loyalty inthe guy what so ever.In fact his role in the house is to moan and groan about nearly every one in the house People would not find him so funny if they was at the recieving end of his nastiness, think about it.

Yup, I've thought about it, and Mario is STILL the using, grovelling, lascivious, irritating, selfish, nasty little creep I thought he was!
  • Options
    riverside 57riverside 57 Posts: 14,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lunasea wrote: »
    I agree with the OP. Mario loved being the mole because he stood out and got attention.
    Now he has to rely on being a sulky little diva. The way he hovers about every time there is a situation or argument just so he can get involved. His plucking at people's clothes, hanging off the other housemates and trying to kiss them when they resolve arguments, as if they have done it to please him... he acts like a needy little child, it is pathetic.

The fact that he than has the nerve to push people away if they dare to touch him when he is having a strop is so hypocritical. He would get his panties in a right bunch if anyone pushed him off like that when he was pawing all over them!

He is an over dramatic, childish, self obsessed, spoiled boy who has clearly been the centre of his own universe all his life and does not understand why it should not be any different in the house.

Great post! Absolutrely spot on! Mario has been a legend in his own mind for far too long and I am so sorry he is not up this week, but maybe someone might put him up after S&R task. We can but hope!