Options

Leslie To Gary "How Do You Treat Your 4 Year Old Son?" What A Disgusting Thing To Say

Comments

• Options
    Odette ValmontOdette Valmont Posts: 1,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    EnricoIV wrote: »
    Problem is, Leslie was the only one being rude. Very rude.
    Perhaps so, he was angry.

The thing is, a number of housemates have now voiced their problems with Gary and how rudely he acts and speaks to people. Leslie just exploded, as I imagine living with Gary is frustrating.
  • Options
    Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gary all the way...Leslie the Diva needs to go
  • Options
    pondie84pondie84 Posts: 11,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can sympathise with how annoying it is when someone is obviously wrong and insists they're right.
  • Options
    nagel84nagel84 Posts: 13,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Leslie's a venomous little creep. Bringing Gary's son into it was low and pathetic.
  • Options
    BunionsBunions Posts: 15,044
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pondie84 wrote: »
    I can sympathise with how annoying it is when someone is obviously wrong and insists they're right.
    I don't get it at all.

What's the worst that can happen if you throw your hands up and say 'I was wrong - sorry about that?'

Foolish pride robs us of the opportunity to do the right thing all too often.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,122
    Forum Member
    I like both, but i'm team gary
  • Options
    EnricoIVEnricoIV Posts: 4,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Perhaps so, he was angry.

The thing is, a number of housemates have now voiced their problems with Gary and how rudely he acts and speaks to people. Leslie just exploded, as I imagine living with Gary is frustrating.

Well then I guess it's just a shame that the "number of housemates" are unable to control themselves. Many things, and people, in life are frustrating. One really needs to learn to deal with it without acting out like that.
  • Options
    pondie84pondie84 Posts: 11,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well then I guess it's just a shame that the "number of housemates" are unable to control themselves. Many things, and people, in life are frustrating. One really needs to learn to deal with it without acting out like that.

You'd never be chosen as a BB housemate :p
  • Options
    LiamOKLiamOK Posts: 1,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm surprised no ones mentioned that Gary's 70 and he has a 4 year old son. Wow.

Anyway team Gary. I wanted to like Leslie because he is funny but his hissy fits are just not cool. He's too dramatic. It's like he's looking for a fight. Gary on the other hand seems pretty smart and I guess in a way keeps calm.
  • Options
    Callum_BrownCallum_Brown Posts: 745
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There really is nothing worse than someone being very stubborn and contradicting you about something you know fine well to be 100% true; it's COMPUTER GENERATED IMAGERY!

I guess if Leslie lives alone he won't be used to being with people constantly and if Gary has been constantly rubbing him up the wrong away, I don't blame him to have a blowout. Team Leslie!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pondie84 wrote: »
    You'd never be chosen as a BB housemate :p

And that's the god's honest truth. I wouldn't be ... even if I was ever foolish enough to want to be on the show.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It has only been Leslie and I suppose James that have got angry at Gary. Most of them do seem to be keeping their cool.

And yeah I agree, but sometimes we need to explode and express our feelings in the most dramatic way possible, it's human nature :p
  • Options
    BunionsBunions Posts: 15,044
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It has only been Leslie and I suppose James that have got angry at Gary. Most of them do seem to be keeping their cool.

And yeah I agree, but sometimes we need to explode and express our feelings in the most dramatic way possible, it's human nature :p
    Er......no.

That's not human nature, that's called a tantrum and most normal people grow out of that shit before their age reaches double-digits - or they should do.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bunions wrote: »
    Er......no.

That's not human nature, that's called a tantrum and most normal people grow out of that shit before their age reaches double-digits - or they should do.
    :blush:
  • Options
    Rich Tea.Rich Tea. Posts: 22,048
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tonight was the night when little Leslie wrecked any possible chance he might have had of winning or even coming close to winning CBB. It was out of order, and I found Gary's composure and smile to be the perfect answer, which is why Leslie hated it even more as he told him to wipe the grin off his face.

It was like Linda and Jim all over again!
  • Options
    zofozofo Posts: 7,277
    Forum Member
    Team Gary.

I liked Leslie yesterday but gone off him now.
  • Options
    Flight815-23DFlight815-23D Posts: 5,311
    Forum Member
    It'll be a good long laugh if he manages to play these people the same way he has others on previous shows. He does his thing, maintains his cool, aggravates the hell out of others, and when they finally lose it, they're the ones that end up looking irrational. The best part is James and Leslie are two you'd think would be most savvy to it. It should be David and Lauren falling into that kind of trap, not the ones with the life experience to know better.
  • Options
    sangrealsangreal Posts: 20,901
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There really is nothing worse than someone being very stubborn and contradicting you about something you know fine well to be 100% true; it's COMPUTER GENERATED IMAGERY!

I guess if Leslie lives alone he won't be used to being with people constantly and if Gary has been constantly rubbing him up the wrong away, I don't blame him to have a blowout. Team Leslie!

http://www.abbreviations.com/CGI

It depends on the context, but they're both potentially right.
    Computer Generated Imagery/Imaging is the technique or actual graphical end result.
    Computer Graphics Interface is the equipment used to create/view the graphics.

Though the above link also says that CGI can stand for Computer Graphics Imaging.

If it'd been me, I would've explained it as such in a calm and friendly manner.
    I certainly wouldn't have shouted at and been nasty to a 70 year old partially death man who's suffered brain damage from a motorbike accident and an overdose and also survived cancer.
  • Options
    jp761jp761 Posts: 33,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Team Gary!

It was out of order mentioning Gary's 4 year old. But yet again Gary played it like a master telling Leslie "you're funny" an that's all he said. Leslie wanted Gary to flip.

And Leslie saying Gary's out.... err no mate the public decide that one.
  • Options
    sangrealsangreal Posts: 20,901
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sangreal wrote: »
    http://www.abbreviations.com/CGI

It depends on the context, but they're both potentially right.
    Computer Generated Imagery/Imaging is the technique or actual graphical end result.
    Computer Graphics Interface is the equipment used to create/view the graphics.

Though the above link also says that CGI can stand for Computer Graphics Imaging.

If it'd been me, I would've explained it as such in a calm and friendly manner.
    I certainly wouldn't have shouted at and been nasty to a 70 year old partially death man who's suffered brain damage from a motorbike accident and an overdose and also survived cancer.

D'oh! *Deaf, not death. Oops :blush:
    Damn typos after 2am :--)
  • Options
    lulu glulu g Posts: 52,661
    Forum Member
    I have to say I've gone right off Leslie, and he was one of my initial favourites. He's shown himself up as a spiteful, nasty-tongued bitch in no time at all. Gary is a far more interesting character, and George has turned out to be just as funny as Leslie and far more likable. So who needs Leslie after all? Also, Leslie should have had numerous warnings about all that talk about people being 'OUT!' In past series that would definitely have been classed as nomination talk.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i'm not going to say I've gone totally off Leslie. I understand the situation that he's in, the stress, the lack of sleep, the frustration. I'll see how he progresses. But this bit ... not good. He's totally in the wrong, IMO.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,525
    Forum Member
    It'll be a good long laugh if he manages to play these people the same way he has others on previous shows. He does his thing, maintains his cool, aggravates the hell out of others, and when they finally lose it, they're the ones that end up looking irrational. The best part is James and Leslie are two you'd think would be most savvy to it. It should be David and Lauren falling into that kind of trap, not the ones with the life experience to know better.

Similar to what I have said many times over on this forum ... Gary is not the fool they presume he is. Whilst these sad wanabes think they have the upper hand ... they are so wrong ... he shows them up for the desperados they really are.
  • Options
    pagingmrhermanpagingmrherman Posts: 927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gary was wrong about cgi but he is the type to never back down. Leslie made a big deal out of nothing but lets be real he hates Gary so it won't take much to upset him.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,751
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What's the point in correcting someone who says CGI is computer graphics? It's not as though they're really wrong or anything. That argument never needed to start at all. What a petulant little twerp.