Options

Katie Price with 5th Child

Comments

• Options
    PerfumedDivaPerfumedDiva Posts: 685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maggie_Moo wrote: »
    Errrrm, I thought this 5th Child was going to come early:confused::confused:? On loose woman she said it could come any day now, (Dwama) and that was how long ago:confused:
    Then there was the "medical issues"!!! (More Dwama):o:o
    Now she's apparently 8 1/2 months. Now since she apparently didn't know she was pregnant until she was 6 months ( more Dwama) a couple of weeks isn't really a Dwama, she could be even over her time......we all know from past Maths isn't her strong point!!!:D:D

Also since she's booked in to have a section, they are usually done at 38 or 39 weeks- no later in case of labour starting. I heard she was booked in for mid August which means she must have been pregnant since December at the very latest.

Oh and Heat has a great article about her inconsistencies today! It states that Chrissy totally denied sleeping with Keiran and that she states her alleged affair was a total fabrication by KP! The plot thickens...
  • Options
    Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Elle_James wrote: »
    What a sad tacky old trollop! Peter Andre must look at the classy Emily and thank God a million times a day for her and the life he has now.

:D:D:D
    Classy!!!!
    Hardly.
    No one happy to publicly admit to shagging Peter Andre and flogging her baby's privacy to crappy magazines could ever be described as classy.
    She's every bit as low rent as he is.
  • Options
    artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Also since she's booked in to have a section, they are usually done at 38 or 39 weeks- no later in case of labour starting. I heard she was booked in for mid August which means she must have been pregnant since December at the very latest.

Oh and Heat has a great article about her inconsistencies today! It states that Chrissy totally denied sleeping with Keiran and that she states her alleged affair was a total fabrication by KP! The plot thickens...

Was just reading that - Kp really would be better off shutting up, but that doesn't seem to be in her DNA.
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Well blow me down and call me Nigel.
  • Options
    Elle_JamesElle_James Posts: 855
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Was just reading that - Kp really would be better off shutting up, but that doesn't seem to be in her DNA.

Does it say who this Chrissy one is, or what she does?.......apart from travel to Scotland for all night sex with the ice cream man.
  • Options
    SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I still say she'll go for Jett's first birthday on August the ?...Saaaaaammm!

Think it's August 12th Elle. (Now don't get in a huff but we had the unexpected pleasure of seeing Pete in Brighton as he was having lunch in his coffee shop and came over for a chat and offered to buy my son another milkshake :) )
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SenseiSam wrote: »
    Think it's August 12th Elle. (Now don't get in a huff but we had the unexpected pleasure of seeing Pete in Brighton as he was having lunch in his coffee shop and came over for a chat and offered to buy my son another milkshake :) )

OMG, Momma will combust! We've only got the cardboard cut outs.
    Seriously, it's great that he obviously remembers you. Play yer cards right girl, and you'll be getting an invite to dinner!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 245
    Forum Member

Heat really do seem to be the only ones willing to call her out on her nonsense . I really do not understand why, though - genuinely - it's a constant source of wonder to me...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does it say who this Chrissy one is, or what she does?.......apart from travel to Scotland for all night sex with the ice cream man.

I think Chrissy has been a friend of Katie's for 15 years and works for Walls. Not sure if Heat article is reliable though as based on Twitter account purporting to be Chrissy but which might be fake as genuine account closed down a week before Katie's interview.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OMG, Momma will combust! We've only got the cardboard cut outs.
    Seriously, it's great that he obviously remembers you. Play yer cards right girl, and you'll be getting an invite to dinner!

He was just doing the rounds and welcoming everyone but was very nice to my son, asking him about what he was studying and because it's Biomed chatting about what Ems has left to do and chatted to me about Tour so lovely surprise.
  • Options
    QueeniepopsQueeniepops Posts: 874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    KP also included posing for Playboy (after she got her boobs done, obvs), now,this is not an area of my expertise but I suspect that they wouldn't be interested in her would they ?
  • Options
    pollipolli Posts: 2,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He was just doing the rounds and welcoming everyone but was very nice to my son, asking him about what he was studying and because it's Biomed chatting about what Ems has left to do and chatted to me about Tour so lovely surprise.
    How lovely .That makes your son an official fan now though so you know what to buy him for christmas.
    Is kp still going on about that film of her life ? She reminds me of my neice who has been saying she is getting a horse from santa for three years now. No matter how often she gets told their flat has no facilities for keeping a horse and santa knows that , she still puts *a horse please* top of her christmas list .Wishful thinking ,but she is just 7 and can be excused.Kp is in her thirties and the film is just as distant as our Holly's horse dream .
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    polli wrote: »
    How lovely .That makes your son an official fan now though so you know what to buy him for christmas.
    Is kp still going on about that film of her life ? She reminds me of my neice who has been saying she is getting a horse from santa for three years now. No matter how often she gets told their flat has no facilities for keeping a horse and santa knows that , she still puts *a horse please* top of her christmas list .Wishful thinking ,but she is just 7 and can be excused.Kp is in her thirties and the film is just as distant as our Holly's horse dream .

I suspect some NYCC vouchers would go down better than a CD polli but he appreciated the friendly welcome. The closest Katie is likely to get to a film based on Kev's misdemeanors is probably Kevin Bishop's Star Stories - I can imagine him having some fun with it :D

Hope your niece gets her faith rewarded in some small way. Are there some stables nearby she could have some lessons at?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Niece will be fine ,she gets visits to the stables as treats and if she is still like minded by the time she turns 12 I can get her a job there in exchange for lessons .
    What is the nycc coffee like ?Did your son like it ? I think it is on sale in one of the supermarkets if you liked it .
    Since kieron is an actor he can play himself in this film .Getting paid for rooting his way through her pals once more would be his dream job I'm sure ,lol.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Niece will be fine ,she gets visits to the stables as treats and if she is still like minded by the time she turns 12 I can get her a job there in exchange for lessons .
    What is the nycc coffee like ?Did your son like it ? I think it is on sale in one of the supermarkets if you liked it .
    Since kieron is an actor he can play himself in this film .Getting paid for rooting his way through her pals once more would be his dream job I'm sure ,lol.

Good way to teach her the hard work involved. My aunt and uncle have always had stables so I used to get sent there at the weekends for hours of hard labour in exchange for a ride until I decided it wasn't for me.

My son hates coffee but loves their milkshakes, I'm a coffee junkie and their flat whites are particularly good.

Now I know you used to have a soft spot for Kev polli but do you really think it's safe to expose unsuspecting female filmgoers to his irresistible charms ? :o He appears to be able to make hitherto mature women act like giddy kippers up for 10 min quickies in whatever location he chooses. Could you at least wait until they've moved, I'm not sure Horsham can take any more :(
  • Options
    lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good way to teach her the hard work involved. My aunt and uncle have always had stables so I used to get sent there at the weekends for hours of hard labour in exchange for a ride until I decided it wasn't for me.

My son hates coffee but loves their milkshakes, I'm a coffee junkie and their flat whites are particularly good.

Now I know you used to have a soft spot for Kev polli but do you really think it's safe to expose unsuspecting female filmgoers to his irresistible charms ? :o He appears to be able to make hitherto mature women act like giddy kippers up for 10 min quickies in whatever location he chooses. Could you at least wait until they've moved, I'm not sure Horsham can take any more :(

Plus he'd need plenty of Gaviscon...

(sorry)
  • Options
    DejavuDejavu Posts: 712
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just had a message on my iPhone to say that Kieran is going into CBB and is leaving Katie unfortunately can't remember where the message came from - sorry!!!
  • Options
    DejavuDejavu Posts: 712
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm sure it will be in the papers tomorrow
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dejavu wrote: »
    Just had a message on my iPhone to say that Kieran is going into CBB and is leaving Katie unfortunately can't remember where the message came from - sorry!!!

Now that would be funny. He is probably allowed up to two phrases ("I love Katie with all my heart" and "My beautiful wife has stopped me wanting sex all the time") and has to wear iron chastity pants.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Leaving her to go into CBB, or for good?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really ???:o
    Please let that be true .
    Only problem is he might be doing it on her orders .As in boo-hoo he left me and I'll tell you all about it for a fat cheque. Then a few months later, give me more money and I'll tell you all *how kieron and I overcame the difficulties and are back together * .
  • Options
    Willow33Willow33 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really ???:o
    Please let that be true .
    Only problem is he might be doing it on her orders .As in boo-hoo he left me and I'll tell you all about it for a fat cheque. Then a few months later, give me more money and I'll tell you all *how kieron and I overcame the difficulties and are back together * .

Most likely it's more staged shit. He'll pretend he has left her and talk about her the whole time he's there and he'll win and she'll be outside waiting for him cos he's "the one" He'll get a blowie in the back room and they'll get mawwied again and live happily ever one more year.
  • Options
    Maggie_MooMaggie_Moo Posts: 461
    Forum Member
    But she said that 100% he was not going in..... Oh I nearly forgot...Dwama and stories yet again!!!

Money money money, it's so funny, da daaaa da da daaa all the things pricy cud do!!! ( sorry ABBA)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maggie_Moo wrote: »
    But she said that 100% he was not going in..... Oh I nearly forgot...Dwama and stories yet again!!!

Money money money, it's so funny, da daaaa da da daaa all the things pricy cud do!!! ( sorry ABBA)

Yeah and she said 100% that this baby would be born in June too.!
  • Options
    fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member
    Yeah and she said 100% that this baby would be born in June too.!

Well she has form when it comes to fudging her due dates for whatever reason.....
This discussion has been closed.