Options

Have calmed down about Katie P winning but...

1235»

Comments

• Options
    LucypherLucypher Posts: 1,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You call your kid ugly? :-/

See previous.
  • Options
    nattoyakinattoyaki Posts: 7,080
    Forum Member
    Lucypher wrote: »

I agree, OP. The outcome was ludicrous. We all know that KP wasn't a 'winner'. Whether or not Katie H was a winner we'll never know because nothing about this show is authentic, or to be trusted. Even Emma is sliding bit by bit out of the door...

KP was a winner - she won.

We do know KH wasn't a winner because she didn't win.

Hope that helps :)
  • Options
    NoushNoush Posts: 4,794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nattoyaki wrote: »
    KP was a winner - she won.

We do know KH wasn't a winner because she didn't win.

Hope that helps :)

Yes we know this....that's what we are talking about....... and how RIDICULOUS it was!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Arthur_B wrote: »
    No disrespect Noush, but I think the fact that you got so bothered in the first place is ridiculous. You reacted in a similar way when Mark won the Apprentice. These are only reality TV shows, does it really matter if the result doesn't go the way you wanted? Ultimately, there are far more important things to get so worked up about.
    Also, don't assume that just because you believe Hopkins was the rightful winner that we all feel that way. I think Katie Price makes a much better winner than Hopkins, regardless of who was the most "entertaining".

Guilty as charged but I prefer "bordering on ridiculous" lol...;-)

Sorry.
  • Options
    MargMckMargMck Posts: 24,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Noush wrote: »
    Guilty as charged but I prefer "bordering on ridiculous" lol...;-)

Sorry.

:D You seem to be doing well in 'rehab'. Congratulations and welcome back to the real world.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MargMck wrote: »
    The world must seem terrible to you at times, seriously there's so much genuine injustice out there.
    But CBB is just a semi-scripted game show with no prize. Think of it as a magic trick, often a fairly shabby one because we keep seeing the fixes, 'contract riders' and behind the scenes stuff. It's not real, although the format causes genuine dissent and petty arguments in the TV studio made to look like a (mad) house.
    This is because the 'talent' in this show is a bunch of famewhores, mostly composed of attention seekers, wasters, and narcissists only suited to the Zeleb world mixed in with assorted surgery and rehab junkies.
    I'm afraid that your favourite as well as mine is covered by that list, all well paid to put their nonsense on parade.
    You have to watch it with all this in mind, join in the parallel 'game' on DS if you wish. Then it's not injustice, but just panto telly.

Thanks Marg....you and everyone are right....it's silly to get so wound up. I guess it's just, you spend a month watching this stuff, it becomes kind of real, cos it is in a way and then something stupid and annoying like this happens! Very frustrating! But for the record, the world is always a wonderful place to me. I'm nowhere near as angry as I may sound...have had a few comments about reigning it in and have taken the advice or will at least try lol....
    :)
  • Options
    MargMckMargMck Posts: 24,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Noush wrote: »
    Thanks Marg....you and everyone are right....it's silly to get so wound up. I guess it's just, you spend a month watching this stuff, it becomes kind of real, cos it is in a way and then something stupid and annoying like this happens! Very frustrating! But for the record, the world is always a wonderful place to me. I'm nowhere near as angry as I may sound...have had a few comments about reigning it in and have taken the advice or will at least try lol....
    :)

I'm sure you are a very nice person. Genuinely, because it takes some guts when you rediscover your balance to be as open about it all as you have, and catch yourself on.
    You don't play your cards close to your chest, as some of us do, and that makes you vulnerable to being easy to wind up on here, and while watching the farce, because you get deeply into the series and take it so seriously.
    If we meet here during the next series, we might be on the same side, but if not I shall simply post "Oi Noush, remember last time!"
    Take care.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MargMck wrote: »
    I'm sure you are a very nice person. Genuinely, because it takes some guts when you rediscover your balance to be as open about it all as you have, and catch yourself on.
    You don't play your cards close to your chest, as some of us do, and that makes you vulnerable to being easy to wind up on here, and while watching the farce, because you get deeply into the series and take it so seriously.
    If we meet here during the next series, we might be on the same side, but if not I shall simply post "Oi Noush, remember last time!"
    Take care.

Awww lol....thank you....:)

xx
  • Options
    quasimoronquasimoron Posts: 20,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Patsylimerick, from what I've read, the teenage daughter of the man who left his family to be with Katie, was jealous and angry so she began starving herself to get his attention (she said this herself. In Closer). Katie sent her, on her birthday, an amusing card from that range which is popular but I can't recall the name of. I heard it wasn't the stick-figure that Katie was referring to, but the joke in the cartoon.

We'll never know Katie's side of the story as she doesn't agree with dragging children through the press.

I'm struck by the fact that at least two married men were so enamoured of Katie H that they left their wives and children for her. After all, according to so many comments here, Katie is a 'vile' bully who is butt-ugly. No redeeming features at all.

Unless she hypnotised them like she apparently did with Callum, Chloe, Michelle, Kav, Cami...

i wondered what kind of fans Kh had and now I know. Are you saying she broke up two marriages and actually did send that card. A professional home wrecker then, well thats admirable. and an evil bitch to a vulnerable girl.
    I would not call her butt ugly, a bit plain maybe a tad gawky. and too skinny.But lets face it, she is no beauty but has a kind of charisma I think. Going by the field pics, she is good for something.How did she enamour them , the sad fact is that some men would shag anything with a working pulse..
  • Options
    coke_peppercoke_pepper Posts: 2,892
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    quasimoron wrote: »
    i wondered what kind of fans Kh had and now I know. Are you saying she broke up two marriages and actually did send that card. A professional home wrecker then, well thats admirable. and an evil bitch to a vulnerable girl.
    I would not call her butt ugly, a bit plain maybe a tad gawky. and too skinny.But lets face it, she is no beauty but has a kind of charisma I think. Going by the field pics, she is good for something.How did she enamour them , the sad fact is that some men would shag anything with a working pulse..

I'd hold your tongue and check some of the posters previous before replying tbh.
    You may well consider it not worth the time and effort lol.
  • Options
    TissyTissy Posts: 45,749
    Forum Member
    My 43 year old daughter enjoys throwing silly comments backwards and forwards with me. It really IS very funny. You had to be there.

Joking with a 43 yr old daughter and saying to the public your 6/7 year old daughters are ugly isn't exactly comparable:(