Options

Good on you Jayne

13»

Comments

• Options
    TahitianTahitian Posts: 521
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Natalie is very clever. She knows precisely what she is doing. She is not going to have a happy interview as she leaves the house.

She's grasping, desperate, clueless.
  • Options
    TahitianTahitian Posts: 521
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I also want to say that it takes a lot to go against the crowd, Jayne was perfect in tonight's show.
  • Options
    lon_chaneylon_chaney Posts: 1,502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    the_bull wrote: »
    Agree completely. It's very hard to speak up in a group situation like that, especially as Natalie is such a strong personality. I admire anyone who puts their neck on the line to do the right thing, especially as she had nothing to gain.
    Agreed Jayne is potentially emerging as one of the more endearing candidates.
  • Options
    EnricoIVEnricoIV Posts: 4,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Jayne is an absolutely horrific housemate, and maybe an even more horrific person.
  • Options
    All_seeing_eyeAll_seeing_eye Posts: 8,937
    Forum Member
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lon_chaney wrote: »
    Agreed Jayne is potentially emerging as one of the more endearing candidates.

Couldn't agree more.
  • Options
    Kopite1763Kopite1763 Posts: 6,835
    Forum Member
    EnricoIV wrote: »
    I think Jayne is an absolutely horrific housemate, and maybe an even more horrific person.

........Why?
  • Options
    Mint-OpinionMint-Opinion Posts: 16,493
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CLL Dodge wrote: »
    Making threats about what awaits Natalie on the outside?

Not good.

She didn't make any threats. She said " if we was on the outside I'd annihilate you" she didn't say that she was going to annihilate Natalie on the outside. To me that's not a threat.
  • Options
    HeartacheHeartache Posts: 4,299
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    EnricoIV wrote: »

She's like an old Nikki with a bit of Ashleyne mixed in.
  • Options
    chuck_wipplchuck_wippl Posts: 5,099
    Forum Member
    Also, shame on Ryan for not saying a word to defend Hughie when they were all gathered on the bed.
  • Options
    minxymoominxymoo Posts: 26,467
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Heartache wrote: »
    She's like an old Nikki with a bit of Ashleyne mixed in.

I was going to say her diary room rants reminded me of nikki.I thought she was great last night facing up to nasty natalie.