Options

Alex Reid arrested

Comments

• Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    angela4 wrote: »
    Aww Alex has just informed us all according to a DM i got from a friend that he's actually saw his baby today lol :yawn: What where we saying about him keeping anything private :cool: Oh and apperently she's grown so much in a week and he misses and loves her sooooo much ha ha :o:D

How strange we have just been saying how he hasn't been seeing Dolly and the next min he is telling his fans he has seen her.. Coincidence? I don't think so
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 511
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    @bettybritain

just what I was thinking :D His twitter fanclub has started up again obviously all so proud of him :cry: stepping up and being a real dad and all ( after a fortnight) :D
  • Options
    fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Actually you may have a point there about custody. And thanks for reminding me of the % of time spent with "his Dolly" only 10% was it? Not the actions of a loving father, is it?

Maybe it's all the time he spends with Dan Wootton these days that he doesn't have time for all the humdrum things like nappy changing, feeding etc.

He did say that chantelle did not want him to do things for dolly, she wanted to do everything hertself.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

just what I was thinking :D His twitter fanclub has started up again obviously all so proud of him :cry: stepping up and being a real dad and all ( after a fortnight) :D

And before I'm slated for anything .. It was Alex himself who was telling everyone he has been with his daughter all afternoon/evening. Probably after someone told him he had been slated for not spending time with her.. Look out for pics in papers tomorrow
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    [QUOTE=fredster;61270235

He did say that chantelle did not want him to do things for dolly, she wanted to do everything hertself.[/QUOTE]

Well seems she didn't have much choice as he was never there. He also said he did 10% of looking after Dolly also and that he was rung out and sleep deprived, so if Chantelle as doing the other 90% I wonder how he thought she felt or if he even cared.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And before I'm slated for anything .. It was Alex himself who was telling everyone he has been with his daughter all afternoon/evening. Probably after someone told him he had been slated for not spending time with her.. Look out for pics in papers tomorrow

yes very true, apparently his twitter pals are trying to get #iamproudofalex trending ha ha :eek: just for spending a while with her
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    yes very true, apparently his twitter pals are trying to get #iamproudofalex trending ha ha :eek: just for spending a while with her

Good grief are they really.. How pathetic are they. Proud of what exactly.. Doing a few hrs stint out of 2 weeks... Bully for him..
  • Options
    fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well seems she didn't have much choice as he was never there. He also said he did 10% of looking after Dolly also and that he was rung out and sleep deprived, so if Chantelle as doing the other 90% I wonder how he thought she felt or if he even cared.

does he know that every parent with a new Baby is sleep deprived? :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fredster wrote: »

Well you are if you actually spend anytime looking after your baby.. 10%is disgraceful and he should be ashamed
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good grief are they really.. How pathetic are they. Proud of what exactly.. Doing a few hrs stint out of 2 weeks... Bully for him..

Yep just had a look at his timeline, full of sychophantic nonsense and anyone who says anything bad about him are being attacked and called names by his fans :eek: I honestly cant believe what I'm reading lol :confused:

But now we know thats obviously the first time he's saw that baby, he couldn't wait to tell everyone about it, as I and a few others said earlier in the thread. You can read him like a book lol :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fredster wrote: »

I doubt it, but then again it's Alex Reid we're talking about. No doubt as long as he could do what he wanted I doubt he cared much:yawn::mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yep just had a look at his timeline, full of sychophantic nonsense and anyone who says anything bad about him are being attacked and called names by his fans :eek: I honestly cant believe what I'm reading lol :confused:

But now we know thats obviously the first time he's saw that baby, he couldn't wait to tell everyone about it, as I and a few others said earlier in the thread. You can read him like a book lol :D

There are days I'd love just to spend a few mins with my daughter then do my own thing... But that's not what being a parent is all about and as for the critacism about Chantelle wanting to do everything for Dolly, most new mums are the same,she is no different from many many others.. If she left her with Alex all the time she would of been slated..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There are days I'd love just to spend a few mins with my daughter then do my own thing... But that's not what being a parent is all about and as for the critacism about Chantelle wanting to do everything for Dolly, most new mums are the same,she is no different from many many others.. If she left her with Alex all the time she would of been slated..

Yeah wouldn't we all :) but it's a mums instinct to want to do everything for her babies especially a newborn, my OH was always trying to help me out, but nothing was the same if I didn't do it myself. In that Chantelle is no different to me and can totally understand that, but as for Alex looking after the baby 10% of the time ...if that I find totally disgusting. Even if he'd been around more for support that would have made a difference probably to the way things turned out. Just find it appaling that he thinks a tired stressed out new mum is being called irrational by him. So wrong IMO.
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe it's the norm for families with normal jobs that the woman ends up doing the vast majority of the baby care because, in the vast majority of cases, the man has a couple of weeks off and then goes back to the 9-5 meaning he's out of the house for a large chunk of the day out of a need to pay the mortgage.

As Alex seems to have a career that involves.....errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr........ not actually sure here, I would have expected him to step up and be more involved. But then maybe poor little Kerchinga hasn't turned out to be the money making machine they thought and so he's lost interest?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X .. The last part of post just made me laugh... Poor Kerchinga ... Not living up to her name
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Maybe it's the norm for families with normal jobs that the woman ends up doing the vast majority of the baby care because, in the vast majority of cases, the man has a couple of weeks off and then goes back to the 9-5 meaning he's out of the house for a large chunk of the day out of a need to pay the mortgage.

As Alex seems to have a career that involves.....errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr........ not actually sure here, I would have expected him to step up and be more involved. But then maybe poor little Kerchinga hasn't turned out to be the money making machine they thought and so he's lost interest?

yes, three weeks paternity leave my OH got before he went back to work. I was lucky that in those weeks that my OH was around most of that time even if just for support. Unfortunately some guys think looking after kids are womans work IMO AR was one of them.

Didn't Chantelle have bad tooth pain as well and on strong painkillers and as you say AR didn't have a 9-5 job like most people so should have stepped up a bit. Dont blame her at all for getting rid, I know I would have:cool:

Mabye his divorce has finally been finalised and he's had a payoff from KP and has his own money now, might explain the Ferrari ? Chantelle and baby might be surplus to requirements now if that's true.
  • Options
    sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am completely amazed that this man has any fans or any recognition of being any kind of celebrity, he has done naff all in my opinion. It seems he has had celebrity handed to him on a silver platter for no reason whatsoever, a failed fighter, a failed actor, there are plenty of those littered throughout Twitter, go and stroke their ego for a change instead of some Bozo with massive tabs and a penchant for dressing like a transvestite and applying horror make up
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    scone wrote: »
    I am completely amazed that this man has any fans or any recognition of being any kind of celebrity, he has done naff all in my opinion. It seems he has had celebrity handed to him on a silver platter for no reason whatsoever, a failed fighter, a failed actor, there are plenty of those littered throughout Twitter, go and stroke their ego for a change instead of some Bozo with massive tabs and a penchant for dressing like a transvestite and applying horror make up

It truly bewilders me that anyone would call themselves a fan of someone like Alex Reid.

What's happened to society? :(
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Ditto. I have never understood anyone being a fan of somone who doesn't do anything. Yes, be a fan of actors, singers, sportspeople but not someone who's claim to fame is that they managed to stay alive in a house for 10 weeks or because they say 'shuuuuuttttt up' 8275 times a week. Truly bemusing :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nyota wrote: »
    It truly bewilders me that anyone would call themselves a fan of someone like Alex Reid.

What's happened to society? :(

Maybe those people know something we don't, maybe he's the next big movie star to come form the UK, the new Tom Hardy perhaps :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ok, maybe the new Jason Statham... anybody??? :D
  • Options
    ValentinaVargasValentinaVargas Posts: 673
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aww Alex has just informed us all according to a DM i got from a friend that he's actually saw his baby today lol :yawn: What where we saying about him keeping anything private :cool: Oh and apperently she's grown so much in a week and he misses and loves her sooooo much ha ha :o:D

After reading your post, I've just had a look at his Twitter, as I don't follow either of them, and I see what you mean.

So he's finally seen the baby and making sure everyone knows about it. An over the top announcement...poor kid...I'm sure one of them has OK lined up as we speak.

Was that his 10% used up then? As he likes to ration himself with the baby. Hand it back to Mum for the night feeds etc.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What has he done to you personally that he offends you so much?

I find these threads sometimes very disturbing. So much hatred for someone you have never met, you don't know personally and probably never will..not just you Scone, I mean all the people that post in these let's all hate and tear apart the z-list celeb because they are not powerful enough to get this thread closed.

It's sad really it's like all your frustrations in life can be fixed by bullying a person that is in the public eye. Let's all attack Alex Reid..insult him, insult his intelligence, how he looks what his job is and let's jeer him because he may or may not be a cross dresser..Peter Andre also had one of these threads, it must be so much fun to take part in them because this thread is very long and you all keep posting in it even though he is so awful to you :confused:

Alex Reid is harmless fgs, imagine he came on here and read this thread..it's very cruel, it's like grown adults bullying and taunting another adult because they can hide behind their computer screens. Very cowardly behaviour, if anyone here saw him in the street they would run a mile and not say boo to him.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nikkiclody
    If he puts himself out there and sells every aspect of his life. Then surely he would expect the ridicule he gets. As for people asking what exactly he is famous for.. Why shouldnt they.he doesn't have a real job that I'm aware of.selling himself to mags appears to be all he does.how is this thread bullying?
    The bully word is thrown about to easily. I can't speak for others but I don't hate Alex Reid.
  • Options
    Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nikkiclody wrote: »
    What has he done to you personally that he offends you so much?

I find these threads sometimes very disturbing. So much hatred for someone you have never met, you don't know personally and probably never will..not just you Scone, I mean all the people that post in these let's all hate and tear apart the z-list celeb because they are not powerful enough to get this thread closed.

It's sad really it's like all your frustrations in life can be fixed by bullying a person that is in the public eye. Let's all attack Alex Reid..insult him, insult his intelligence, how he looks what his job is and let's jeer him because he may or may not be a cross dresser..Peter Andre also had one of these threads, it must be so much fun to take part in them because this thread is very long and you all keep posting in it even though he is so awful to you :confused:

Alex Reid is harmless fgs, imagine he came on here and read this thread..it's very cruel, it's like grown adults bullying and taunting another adult because they can hide behind their computer screens. Very cowardly behaviour, if anyone here saw him in the street they would run a mile and not say boo to him.

Totally agree! Same people slagging off the same people, some very sad individuals