Options

Ive never started a thread before but!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    BrotherLoveBrotherLove Posts: 2,982
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rachel featuring heavily in the best of whole series clips isn't she......NOT!

The others did the work, she surfed the wave of niceness to the winning beach.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,373
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She wasn't constant entertainment in there, but it's a victory over those who think offensiveness and aggression = entertainment.
  • Options
    TewingirlTewingirl Posts: 2,567
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    apsof**kinlutley!!!!! luke screaming at her was sooooo right!!! rachel made a plan, did the plan and finished the plan......................i have never felt such hatred for a BB contestent. what has happened world WHAT HAS HAPPENED :eek:

Can you go back to lurking? How can you hate such a good person? I could understand if you hated the nasty bully Rex, but Rachel. That's why the world is such a terrible place I suppose.
  • Options
    flicknifeflicknife Posts: 715
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Zero entertainment from a zero personality.

Come on, we're better than this ffs
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 61
    Forum Member
    dubguy wrote: »
    She wasn't constant entertainment in there, but it's a victory over those who think offensiveness and aggression = entertainment.
    Oh so every single other person in the house was offensive and aggresive then? Best just get some painters in next year. They can paint a room a week and we can all sit and watch it dry.
  • Options
    colvilecolvile Posts: 42
    Forum Member
    shackfan wrote: »
    At the end of the day, it a certain minority who vote and not a true representation of what EVERYONE thinks. It has always been like that and is so even more now in these credit crunch times. QUOTE]

Its true - I don't bother voting. Not worth the money at the end of the day. I like to observe than take part. I would have voted for Rex and Darnell. Maybe only sad people actually vote for the likes of Rachel. Surely this is worthy of some research!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,017
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is but a game show - and Rachel won!!! They were all in it to win it.

Luke - you are a bitter little man.
  • Options
    TewingirlTewingirl Posts: 2,567
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    your totally right she is a good person but this is a TV SHOW! if any movie/soap/play really mirrored real life we wouldn't watch it cause lets face it real life is f**kin tedious! she contributed nothing! compare with craig BB1 Brian last year nice but also made a mark!

You are mistaken about the concept of BB. It is a show and a competition, but in the end, it is a popularity contest, and I for one, am glad that a nice, good, sweet kind person is more popular than a cruel, bullying unkind person. How can you not see that? They should create a programme just for you and your ilk where the idea is to torture people and be nasty to people and the one who is the most adept at it, wins. But I think that would only be a show conceived in Hell (I hope).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dubguy wrote: »

Brain deserved to win last year and he was neither of those. Anything was more entertaining than Rachel.

Rachel didn't join in any of the games or meaty discussions. She just stood around soaking up abuse like a sponge and said things like adults do to 4 year old children. Spongy wongy, Mikey Wikey, etc - annoying.

Her actions were embarrassing for a grown adult towards other adults, and her ignorance of refusing to face real world decisions and controversy insulting to those around her.

She is was nice, but a poor housemate and not good viewing. Just non-offensive.
  • Options
    Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do like Rcahel, but she definately tuned it up a notch. And what the hell is with all this Disney stuff, is she after a job or something???? I havent heard anything about it for 11 weeks
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 182
    Forum Member
    Rachel gave nothing to BB8 she was not entertaining and should have been evicted weeks ago, Rex may have had some bad points but at least he was entertaining and worth tuning in for. This has been the worst ever series, first time I have not been glued to the TV,.
  • Options
    Sam200XSam200X Posts: 1,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    imback wrote: »
    What a load of bitter bitter people there are here on DS. A thoroughly nice kid, sweet through and through, wins BB and all they can do is spout venom.

I don't want to live in your world.

I agree. Rachel has all the values Britain used to celebrate. A well rounded person.
  • Options
    HeyBabyHeyBaby Posts: 5,318
    Forum Member
    To be fair, she hardly won on a landslide. It was the closest final ever. Maybe if the lines were closed five seconds later than they were Mikey could have won.

The reassuring part is that she won on a very close call.
  • Options
    imbackimback Posts: 577
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    colvile wrote: »
    shackfan wrote: »
    At the end of the day, it a certain minority who vote and not a true representation of what EVERYONE thinks. It has always been like that and is so even more now in these credit crunch times. QUOTE]

Its true - I don't bother voting. Not worth the money at the end of the day. I like to observe than take part. I would have voted for Rex and Darnell. Maybe only sad people actually vote for the likes of Rachel. Surely this is worthy of some research!

and maybe the "sad" people are the ones who empathise with the nastier characters.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a load of bitter bitter people there are here on DS. A thoroughly nice kid, sweet through and through, wins BB and all they can do is spout venom.

I don't want to live in your world.

Couldn't put it better myself. I feel quite sorry for some of the nasty bitter people who post on here, I would hate to view life through their eyes.

I'm glad the vast majority of us are nice normal people who like people like Rachel :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,992
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh get over it, she won and she deserved to.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 31
    Forum Member
    If you don't bother to vote then you are hardly in a position to complain about those of us that do - I don't vote every single week but I tell you as soon as it looked like Mikey might beat the others I couldn't get on the phone quick enough.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    This is not a popularity contest. People are allowed to have more than one vote and they can vote as many times as they can afford to (or not). Rachel is not the most popular housemate - she's just the one some people decided to spend more money on.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sam200X wrote: »
    I agree. Rachel has all the values Britain used to celebrate. A well rounded person.

Please say that was a joke or sarcasm. Well rounded person?

Please think that one over. She was far from well rounded, unless you are referring to her nice bum!

One dimensional more like. She offered little to the house, as shown by the highlights.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 261
    Forum Member
    And your son is the oracle?

No. He's just telling it like it is. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    and as for nasty bullies - it has been pointless saying anything remotely in favour of any other housemate on this forum for weeks due to the vitriolic replies from people who say they wanted Rachel to win because she was so nice.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,992
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    scoobydoo7 wrote: »
    Rachel gave nothing to BB8 she was not entertaining and should have been evicted weeks ago, Rex may have had some bad points but at least he was entertaining and worth tuning in for. This has been the worst ever series, first time I have not been glued to the TV,.

You're right, because she was in BB9. Pay attention at the back.
  • Options
    IloveRussellIloveRussell Posts: 3,139
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rachel didn't fool me, and judging by her awful reception, she didn't fool a lot of people.

Davina doesn't suffer fools glady, neither do a lot of people. Im thankful that there are many people left in the UK who are still unable to be fooled by liars and selfish deceivers.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 31
    Forum Member
    dunlurkin wrote: »
    This is not a popularity contest. People are allowed to have more than one vote and they can vote as many times as they can afford to (or not). Rachel is not the most popular housemate - she's just the one some people decided to spend more money on.

So? And you think Mikey did not benefit from multiple votes, or Sarah or any of them? I voted for Rachel because out of the final 3 I only liked her but, frankly, reading all the pathetic bile-filled sour grapes on this thread makes even happier about her winning. Yes WINNING and none of your whining is going to change that.

:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 127
    Forum Member
    lesleyanne wrote: »
    Couldn't put it better myself. I feel quite sorry for some of the nasty bitter people who post on here, I would hate to view life through their eyes.

I'm glad the vast majority of us are nice normal people who like people like Rachel :)

Thankyou! Exactly how I feel.