EastEnders 1/11/13- THE KILLING MOON

1222324252628»

Comments

• Options
    Joe_ZelJoe_Zel Posts: 20,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Average
    Ok not murder but attacking her/attempted murder. I don't think sending someone down for years is 'minor';

I never said it was minor, I said it was RELATIVELY minor COMPARED to Michael's sinister plans.
  • Options
    F1KenF1Ken Posts: 4,229
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Excellent
    I really enjoyed the episode but I voted good because I thoght the scrip did feel a little rough at times and the Murder scene was a little hammy.

But great tension and drama throughout BUT I must say David's return episode last month on the Friday still is in my opinion the best episode this year. That was just superbly written and acted. Not that this wasn't!

It was a bit like Den's murder at the end but without the third person who actually knew the truth.

Good Episode. I'm "appy" !;)

Ken
  • Options
    ameewameew Posts: 2,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Excellent
    I have mixed feelings about this episode. I feel that ultimately, it delivered. I was gripped for the whole half hour.Charlie Brooks really stood out for me.I thought SJS was a little OTT at times, but it was heartbreaking when he was crying upstairs for Scarlett.I would rate it as probably the second best ep of the year after Kat/Bianca/Whitney.

My criticisms are that it felt a little rushed and I think an hour long episode would have been better.I would have liked a longer conversation between Janine and Michael,where they really ripped into each other. I also think the episode was a bit of a rip off of Den's murder and Janine framing Stacey. Still can't wait until Monday's ep.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    Very good
    aww Michael told Alfie he was his favourite moon :(
  • Options
    F1KenF1Ken Posts: 4,229
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Excellent
    ameew wrote: »
    I have mixed feelings about this episode. I feel that ultimately, it delivered. I was gripped for the whole half hour.Charlie Brooks really stood out for me.I thought SJS was a little OTT at times, but it was heartbreaking when he was crying upstairs for Scarlett.I would rate it as probably the second best ep of the year after Kat/Bianca/Whitney.

My criticisms are that it felt a little rushed and I think an hour long episode would have been better.I would have liked a longer conversation between Janine and Michael,where they really ripped into each other. I also think the episode was a bit of a rip off of Den's murder and Janine framing Stacey. Still can't wait until Monday's ep.

Or they could have put more in Thursdays episode to get rid of some of that silly filler.

Ken