4 needed now
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,560
    Forum Member
    CHEATERS! :mad:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,345
    Forum Member
    Six away that time. At least they had no major technical failures tonight.
  • Options
    JimmyJoeJimmyJoe Posts: 17,883
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ergh I would feel sick if I won and someone else did...Im not one for sharing :o:D
  • Options
    SecretLifeoBeesSecretLifeoBees Posts: 50,923
    Forum Member
    *sigh* I needed 5 :(

Oh well see you all tomorrow
  • Options
    UnderwoodUnderwood Posts: 175
    Forum Member
    SoapyJo wrote: »
    CHEATERS! :mad:

:p

Game over for tonight.

I'm out, see you all tomorrow!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 76
    Forum Member
    oh well no birthday luck for me then
  • Options
    Forum Member
    JimmyJoe wrote: »
    Ergh I would feel sick if I won and someone else did...Im not one for sharing :o:D

Same here.
    I don't like to share!
  • Options
    KFAKFA Posts: 3,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Same here.
    I don't like to share!

Especially if it was for the £100 and 5 others won :mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    KFA wrote: »
    Especially if it was for the £100 and 5 others won :mad:

That would suck!
    But hey I'd rather have the £20 to put in my aviary kitty, than telling them to stuff it LOL
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,133
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Where's Kian?? Not still eating rice I hope :D:D
    I was just wondering that too!

Maybe he was abducted by the little aliens with orange lights :D:D:D
    Would 'they' be the aliens hovering outside Kian's house, with the orange lights? :D
    Yes..... but don't tell anyone for 'they' move amongst us:eek::eek:

Oh dear, I missed the damn game. Something very strange happened last night (Wed/thurs game) After we had the rice, I took the dishes into the kitchen, on my way back I heard a bang, I thought one of them may have fallen, (They're plastic) so decided to go outside for one last smoke before bed.

Lo and behold there were all these orange and green lights flickering up in the sky, I thought it was strange, and thought it may be my eyes playing tricks on me after watching the map on BNL.

I lit up my ****.........The next thing that I remember I'm in a room thats round, and looks like it's all stainless steel, and begin to hear this wooshing noise. Trying to make sense of it all, I look around the room and notice there is no door or windows. The wooshing noise becomes so much louder, suddenly the room begins to fill with pure white pulsating light, when it begins to dull, I see tiny little silouhettes moving around the room, the wooshing noise turns to a slight chattering sound.

I then realise that I've been abducted by aliens! one of them come towards me, not walking, but more a floating motion, the chattering stops, the white light again suddenly fills the room, I close my eyes, the lights fade, After I reopen them, I'm stood outside lighting my ****!

Nah...I fell asleep and missed the show, doh!
    anyone a whiner with i40 then??:D:D

Bugger I had I42, that's the closest I've ever been with the MN!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    kian wrote: »
    Oh dear, I missed the damn game. Something very strange happened last night (Wed/thurs game) After we had the rice, I took the dishes into the kitchen, on my way back I heard a bang, I thought one of them may have fallen, (They're plastic) so decided to go outside for one last smoke before bed.

Lo and behold there were all these orange and green lights flickering up in the sky, I thought it was strange, and thought it may be my eyes playing tricks on me after watching the map on BNL.

I lit up my ****.........The next thing that I remember I'm in a room thats round, and looks like it's all stainless steel, and begin to hear this wooshing noise. Trying to make sense of it all, I look around the room and notice there is no door or windows. The wooshing noise becomes so much louder, suddenly the room begins to fill with pure white pulsating light, when it begins to dull, I see tiny little silouhettes moving around the room, the wooshing noise turns to a slight chattering sound.

I then realise that I've been abducted by aliens! one of them come towards me, not walking, but more a floating motion, the chattering stops, the white light again suddenly fills the room, I close my eyes, the lights fade, After I reopen them, I'm stood outside lighting my ****!

Nah...I fell asleep and missed the show, doh!

I think I prefer the first story :D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Don't forget, the show is on earlier tonight @ 11:45
  • Options
    wur86wur86 Posts: 10,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thank you. I forgot to check. Must get my books. Work forces early night. Hope you have a win.:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hello everyone!

Got my cards ready, just making a cuppa now! :D

The aliens must be out already tonight - My freeview is already messed up and I have to watch ITV through a very snowy analogue :(
  • Options
    SecretLifeoBeesSecretLifeoBees Posts: 50,923
    Forum Member
    kian wrote: »

Well I am glad thou art return'ed safe and well:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Evening all!

Our MN's tonight are b15 (OH) and i64 (mine)

YaY Michael & Melinda are back! Finally someone decent to drool over while playing BNL!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hey gang :) Good luck everyone. My MN tonight is b26
  • Options
    gemmaovwales03gemmaovwales03 Posts: 7,183
    Forum Member
    I'm glad it's on a bit earlier tonight as I can't wait to get to bed :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    My MNs are n54 and i61 :)

Good luck all
  • Options
    wur86wur86 Posts: 10,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm glad it's on a bit earlier tonight as I can't wait to get to bed :(
    Wish they wouldn't do that "news"bit. :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    The number will appear on the light-board... provided it doesn't break down again :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Needed 2 for 1 line.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    They've been hitting the bottle again tonight :D