Options

Strictly Come Dancing 2012 - who should appear?

124»

Comments

• Options
    *Topaz**Topaz* Posts: 4,263
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why oh why oh why post in a thread over a year old?

I think probably because the poster is new to the forum. Perhaps they did a search and came up with this thread.
    rogersbean wrote: »
    i would like to see lorraine kelly lucy siegle and angellica bell. i think they would be an interesting line up.

Hi rogersbean welcome to the forum. It's best to take a look around before you post your comments for the relevant thread to add them too. This thread is for last years series. If you want to comment on who you'd like to see for the forthcoming series this year, you can do so on this thread here.

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?p=63387335#post63387335
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,126
    Forum Member
    Why oh why oh why post in a thread over a year old?

Don`t know...I assume they did`t see the date...but after reading the thread it appears only one contestant suggested by one forum member actually appeared on this years(2012) show..Fern Britton.
  • Options
    MrEdgarFinchleyMrEdgarFinchley Posts: 513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don`t know...I assume they did`t see the date...but after reading the thread it appears only one contestant suggested by one forum member actually appeared on this years(2012) show..Fern Britton.

... and "one of Westlife", sums it up pretty well.:D
  • Options
    StigOfTheKrumpStigOfTheKrump Posts: 36,363
    Forum Member
    I've a sneaky suspicion that Colin Salmon will be taking part in 2012. You know, him. From that film series. The title escapes me.
  • Options
    KorkyTheCatKorkyTheCat Posts: 24,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    .....and how about the beautiful Louis Smith who could sweep away all opposition with those dreamy eyes, let alone his feet!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    .....and how about the beautiful Louis Smith who could sweep away all opposition with those dreamy eyes, let alone his feet!

Or Lisa Riley, but she'll be rubbish, 'cause she's fat.

;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mustn't actually say that. Remember: she's FUN.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    And that Louis TOTALLY DOESN'T take his top off for votes.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And Denise has only danced for 3 minutes when she was 4 and was sitting on a chair for the whole time anyway. :D