Options

EE - Are you looking forward to Kat and Alfie's return?

13»

Comments

• Options
    sarahcadhillsarahcadhill Posts: 2,446
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry guys - should have added more options in the poll. I really loved your feedback :)
  • Options
    Fallon9Fallon9 Posts: 806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes
    Pink_Smurf wrote: »
    I agree with you here. I think the majority view is yes bring Kat back and NO to Alfie! I'd like to see Kat as a wealthy widow too. What I don't want to see is someone random fleecing Kat for all her money. I think Kat should start up a business in the Square, something classy and something very Kat but I'm not sure what.

I thought maybe she could buy the club and rename it The Kat's Cradle or something like that. :kitty: The Albert is kind of boring and I liked the club better but it needs new management.

I'd love to see Kat with some wealth and power, it's boring and stale if only the Mitchells are ever allowed to and I'd like to see a powerful woman. EE hasn't had that since Janine left.

Actually there was a great thread earlier in the year with some fab suggestions for different businesses Kat could take on with her new found wealth. I'll try and find the thread. :)
  • Options
    wizardtwizardt Posts: 2,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ^ The Albert doesn't need new management. Vincent and Sharon are fine as owners. I think Sharon will always have The Albert as long as she's in EE. Kat can have R and R? Is she definitely coming back permanently after the spin off?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes
    wizardt wrote: »
    ^ The Albert doesn't need new managesment. Vincent and Sharon are fine as owners. I think Sharon will always have The Albert as long as she's in EE. Kat can have R and R? Is she definitely coming back permanently after the spin off?

I didn't say The Albert needs new management, I said I like the club better but the club needs new management. So I meant Kat would take over the R and R and then put her own stamp on it. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes
    I Flipping Love Kat.

Me too. :D :kitty:
    Sorry guys - should have added more options in the poll. I really loved your feedback :)

No problem. It's just a lot of people have said they'd like to see Kat again but not Alfie but they can't reflect that in the poll so either abstain from voting or vote 'NO'

There might be people looking forward to Alfie but not Kat too. They are a couple and come together but they're still individual characters too so people might view them differently. :)
  • Options
    HildaonplutoHildaonpluto Posts: 37,697
    Forum Member
    No
    vaslav37 wrote: »
    Kat- YES
    Alfie- NO

I guess we will also have to endure the awful Mo and dreary Charlie too!

Charlie not for much longer...
  • Options
    Foxster HotpotFoxster Hotpot Posts: 12,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aurora13 wrote: »
    Kat as the strong matriarch to three sons.

*Four :p
  • Options
    valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    Yes
    *Four :p

That's a lot of socks to wash :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    No
    Aurora13 wrote: »
    Kat can and will if she stays in EE become the next generation Pat. Pat was a right one in her youth and the nasty women that came into EE developed into the Pat the viewers came to love. Kat has to move on from Alfie. She needs to develop into the matriarch she is destined to be. Alfie is stuck in noughties and his lightweight character is now irritating. He'll always be father to her twins so return stints are possible but not as a long term character. That's assuming he doesn't peg it which is the obvious way to create Kat as the strong matriarch to three sons.

Will there even be an EastEnders by the time Kat reaches Pats age?? :p
  • Options
    LogopolisLogopolis Posts: 3,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Isn't Jean supposed to be returning?
  • Options
    Gambit_is_aceGambit_is_ace Posts: 9,458
    Forum Member
    Yes
    Jessie Wallace is a great actress and Eastenders should treat her well when she's back!
  • Options
    LHolmesLHolmes Posts: 13,887
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes
    Logopolis wrote: »
    Isn't Jean supposed to be returning?
    Yes but only temporarily as far as we know.
  • Options
    Ell_RenEll_Ren Posts: 9,911
    Forum Member
    No
    I meant to vote 'Yes'. :o

I'm not too keen on the story with Kat having a secret twin for Zoe but I like Kat as a character.
  • Options
    Aaron_SilverAaron_Silver Posts: 32,993
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes
    Will there even be an EastEnders by the time Kat reaches Pats age?? :p

Hildapops your behaviour is becoming concerning. My punishment cupboard awaits. Talk of no EastEnders honestly, wash your mouth out with the semen of a seahorse cos I ain't 'aving it duckie :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    No
    Hildapops your behaviour is becoming concerning. My punishment cupboard awaits. Talk of no EastEnders honestly, wash your mouth out with the semen of a seahorse cos I ain't 'aving it duckie :p

I love seahorses actually but all the same YUCK :o😱

Oh and no punishment cupboard unless your getting Jamie Dornan to punish me fifty shades style in Christian Greys playroom ;-):D😘
  • Options
    RetroMusicFanRetroMusicFan Posts: 6,673
    Forum Member
    Yes
    OP, please can we have a Kat but not Alfie option?

No you bloody can't!:p:p:p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yes
    Fallon9 wrote: »
    Me too. :D :kitty:

No problem. It's just a lot of people have said they'd like to see Kat again but not Alfie but they can't reflect that in the poll so either abstain from voting or vote 'NO'

There might be people looking forward to Alfie but not Kat too. They are a couple and come together but they're still individual characters too so people might view them differently. :)

Exactly!

I agree that they come as a pair but are individual characters.

I also understand that people would welcome one but not the other.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yes

Your poll is alright as it is, Kat and Alfie come as a pair. The anti Alfie people just wanted a 'no to Alfie' option just so they could get satisfaction out of watching the numbers go up, getting all smug because the majority of this forum hate him!
  • Options
    priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No
    Not at all.
  • Options
    The_abbottThe_abbott Posts: 26,960
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No
    It's a no from me too.

Alfie - never. hope he dies of his brain tumor

Kat - no, especially if its to bring her back to ruin the Kat/Zoe dynamic.

They should both have NEVER returned after 2005. Sometimes characters have a beginning, middle and end and the book closes. Kat and Alfie got that. Now we are in one of those poorly made sequels that just churn out on and on....:(

I wish the producers would know when a character has played out. That doesn't mean they should have one storyline but when there is a natural end that should be that.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes
    The_abbott wrote: »
    It's a no from me too.

Alfie - never. hope he dies of his brain tumor

Kat - no, especially if its to bring her back to ruin the Kat/Zoe dynamic.

They should both have NEVER returned after 2005. Sometimes characters have a beginning, middle and end and the book closes. Kat and Alfie got that. Now we are in one of those poorly made sequels that just churn out on and on....:(

I wish the producers would know when a character has played out. That doesn't mean they should have one storyline but when there is a natural end that should be that.

I agree in principal, there are characters still on the show such as the Mitchell sisters who feel like they should have left years ago but keep dragging on anyway, but I wouldn't put Kat in that category.
  • Options
    LakieLadyLakieLady Posts: 19,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No
    bass55 wrote: »
    Kat, yes. Alfie, no.

Same here.
  • Options
    Jason100Jason100 Posts: 17,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How many more times are these two going to leave and come back?!!