Spoilers from the blind auditions

13»

Comments

• Options
    gillypandagillypanda Posts: 13,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lily Lloyd wrote: »
    Hi Gilly and Scooby, my friend got through! Yay! Cant say no more than that soz but really thrilled!

Oh that's great news! I was really worried that there would be no places left after Thursday.

I'm thinking about applying for tickets for the battle rounds, it would be interesting to hear when your friend is going to be on :)
  • Options
    scoobiesnacksscoobiesnacks Posts: 3,055
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There are less tickets for the next rounds. Eg the knockouts are filmed in 2 sessions
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There are less tickets for the next rounds. Eg the knockouts are filmed in 2 sessions

I got tickets quite easily last year but had to return them as I was away for work. Hopefully I'll get some this year if I apply again :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 15
    Forum Member
    Will keep you posted guys. Not sure how many places were left as they don't tell anyone but was told that Ricky had the final space. Enjoy the show :)
  • Options
    DandemDandem Posts: 13,365
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Will keep you posted guys. Not sure how many places were left as they don't tell anyone but was told that Ricky had the final space. Enjoy the show :)

When you say Ricky had the final space, do you mean that Ricky was the last one to complete his team?

Because I've become so accustomed to Will trying to find the perfect final contestant, that I refuse to believe you :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When are the battle rounds?
  • Options
    supdj01supdj01 Posts: 142
    Forum Member
    Last year they where mid November SRO audiences are already pre registering. :)
    http://www.sroaudiences.com/application.asp?show_id=1225

also regarding who was last...
    At the start of Saturday night Tom Will and Rita had 2 free each and Ricky was already full. In typical fashion Will waited till the end and (in my opinion) it was a big big mistake!! although the guy could sing, a couple of people who where not chosen where a lot better!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    supdj01 wrote: »
    At the start of Saturday night Tom Will and Rita had 2 free each and Ricky was already full. In typical fashion Will waited till the end and (in my opinion) it was a big big mistake!! although the guy could sing, a couple of people who where not chosen where a lot better!!
    4-5 ? - That's a reasonable number of places left for the Sat evening session then
    Ha, oh dear for Will. I suppose someone has to wait till the end otherwise some folks won't be heard and wasted their time. Did you rate highly any that were chosen?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Last year the knockout rounds were half full because the weather was terrible and loads didnt show up. I got called to attend the same day. I left work to go :)!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    supdj01 wrote: »
    Last year they where mid November SRO audiences are already pre registering. :)
    http://www.sroaudiences.com/application.asp?show_id=1225

also regarding who was last...

That must mean T, W and R took nobody from Thursday evening/ Saturday morning's auditions, as that's how many they had at the end of Thursday morning!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    there where all decent singers but I wouldn't say there was a winner there, one girl stood out with her huge powerful voice, I cant remember her name but she was a black girl from London who was also involved in poetry which was cool. One comment I do have though is there seems to be a lot of "popular song in different style" woman doing an Opera version of a dance track and another doing a swing version of a Rap song etc. One thing that did amaze me is how the band managed to rehears around 80 different songs for the show :o:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    No I was told that Ricky was the last to fill his spaces on Saturday night! Were you at the show?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    So are you saying there were 6 spaces at the start of the night? How many acts performed? Can you remember who went through?
  • Options
    margaritamargarita Posts: 86
    Forum Member
    this is a video of

though its nothing like the song she sang in the blinds it gives an idea of her voice

Reminds me of Christina Marie last year but less shouty.

Oh, what a lovely voice!! Thanks for sharing. :)
  • Options
    margaritamargarita Posts: 86
    Forum Member
    I have a little question for those who were at the blind auditions: does anyone know if this girl has auditioned? And if so, then has any of the coaches turned to her?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    No I was told that Ricky was the last to fill his spaces on Saturday night! Were you at the show?

Yep I was there, for 6 long hours!!
    im pretty sure there where 6 spots free at the start of the show (although im not 100% if Rita had 2 or 1, but Ricky was full and Tom and Will had 2 each ) and I think 11 or 12 acts performed. I cant remember any of the names im afraid
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Thanks for sharing! Did you think the right people went through?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Im hoping to go along to the battles but not sure if I can afford the travel. I live up north but am in uni in Cardiff. Gonna see when my friend is on and then see how much spare cash i got
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 166
    Forum Member
    I heard that Luke Friend from The XFactor auditioned. Anyone know if this is true?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oswin wrote: »
    I heard that Luke Friend from The XFactor auditioned. Anyone know if this is true?

Not on the day I was there