Options

Police set to interview Hazel & Daley arrest maybe

Comments

• Options
    B L ZeebubB L Zeebub Posts: 9,134
    Forum Member
    Have either party filed a complaint to the police? No? Ah well then ....

Witnesses are allowed to report incidents to the police. If there is enough evidence, and in this case it is all on film, then they can charge a person without the victim filing a complaint.

They changed the rules to make it easier to charge domestic abusers because so many victims blame themselves or are too scared to report abuse.
  • Options
    ruffleruffle Posts: 4,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't believe what is written in the star if the police look into it thy will have to look at hazels part as well it was pretty much fifty fifty only thing I'd Daley sounded worse have a deeper voice and came ver more. Assertively neither behaved in the right Manet but hazel would have to press charges if she refuses then there will be nothing to answer to Daley could press charges on hazel it works both ways my guess this is just suturing things up witch in turn will make things even worse for hazel if I was her I would call it a day and leave the house
  • Options
    hilarybbfanhilarybbfan Posts: 1,438
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    anne_666 wrote: »
    Assault and threatening violence. Mo mitigating circumstances, and ALL on film as solid evidence. Fact. Bruising has nothing to do with charges.Her pulling his pants down in this scenario is sexual intent and would be laughed out of court.

If it's assault because he put his hands on her then it's also assault for her to put her hands on his shorts and pull them down..

I think the police have enough real crime to deal with. As much as I would love to think someone can get arrested and thrown in jail for verbal abuse it's not a crime, they'd have to get him on something else.. drunk and disorderly? But then if he was so was she.. she'd have a better case if she had seen a doctor for the throat grab.. but she didn't..
  • Options
    john176bramleyjohn176bramley Posts: 25,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CLL Dodge wrote: »
    Denise Welch wasn't.

There were several assaults in BB5's fight night, no-one was arrested.

Dennis spat in Mo's face, he wasn't arrested.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There were several assaults in BB5's fight night, no-one was arrested.

Dennis spat in Mo's face, he wasn't arrested.

I think spit is the worst because it can transmit disease too it's such an absolutely filthy thing to do to someone..
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30
    Forum Member
    It's not 'assault causing bodily harm' as there was no harm done to her body, no doctor no bruise no nothing.. so what can they arrest him for?

Assault is fear of physical violence, it's a criminal offence so they can arrest him for that!
  • Options
    anne_666anne_666 Posts: 72,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Have either party filed a complaint to the police? No? Ah well then ....

That makes no difference whatsoever. Does a robbed bank have to agree to the thief to being prosecuted.?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kriskiki89 wrote: »
    Assault is fear of physical violence, it's a criminal offence so they can arrest him for that!

Arrest him and let him go? Have you ever heard of someone going to jail for putting their hands on someone else when the injured party didn't even see a doctor or have any physical marks whatsoever?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kriskiki89 wrote: »

He struck her that is assault. He threatened her with violence that is that. Two criminal actions.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Arrest him and let him go? Have you ever heard of someone going to jail for putting their hands on someone else when the injured party didn't even see a doctor or have any physical marks whatsoever?

YES of course ????? and it is all also on film.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,451
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CLL Dodge wrote: »
    It's the Daily Star front page story, which was an excuse for another Hazel bikini picture.

Disgusting... which day?
  • Options
    titfortattitfortat Posts: 9,126
    Forum Member
    FFS tax payers money what a waste of bloody time and money.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If it's assault because he put his hands on her then it's also assault for her to put her hands on his shorts and pull them down..

I think the police have enough real crime to deal with. As much as I would love to think someone can get arrested and thrown in jail for verbal abuse it's not a crime, they'd have to get him on something else.. drunk and disorderly? But then if he was so was she.. she'd have a better case if she had seen a doctor for the throat grab.. but she didn't..

Pulling his pants down in that context is sexual intent not assault .Threatening behaviour and assault is a crime in this country. NO Doctor need to be involved it is on film.The law is there to protect the public.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    titfortat wrote: »

That's all well and good. However if anyone went on to assault a family member of yours after not being dealt with how would you feel?
  • Options
    CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    titfortat wrote: »

Not the police's fault. They may be obliged to investigate. Or maybe they just fancy a trip to the BB house to see Hazel.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I presume Dan will be re-hired to do the interviews?
  • Options
    P BarnardP Barnard Posts: 2,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't forget the majority of HL viewers haven't seen the whole incident. I'm sure if they had they wouldn't be so quick to defend him and persecute Hazel.
  • Options
    kalikali Posts: 10,875
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ruffle wrote: »
    I don't believe what is written in the star if the police look into it thy will have to look at hazels part as well it was pretty much fifty fifty only thing I'd Daley sounded worse have a deeper voice and came ver more. Assertively neither behaved in the right Manet but hazel would have to press charges if she refuses then there will be nothing to answer to Daley could press charges on hazel it works both ways my guess this is just suturing things up witch in turn will make things even worse for hazel if I was her I would call it a day and leave the house

Are you saying the police getting involved is Hazel's fault ?
  • Options
    P BarnardP Barnard Posts: 2,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    auntysplat wrote: »
    Perhaps its Hazel who might be questioned for pulling his pants down,

Not exactly a criminal offense knowing that the two had been flirting for a couple of weeks. There are much more serious matters to discuss, but I doubt Hazel will press charges.
  • Options
    nattoyakinattoyaki Posts: 7,080
    Forum Member
    They may be obliged to make enquiries (they may already have without us knowing - Hazel could easily have been pulled out of the diary room for an interview without us knowing) but she would have retracted her 'felt threatened' comments as dragging this out would only drag down her career imo.

I'm not saying this is right at all if she did feel threatened (and I'd like to know the truth there as a viewer) but it's the way I could see it going.

So, a non-story that imho anyone who reported to police as a witness should have thought about before wasting their time.

The best thing in that case I think is for a line to be drawn under it and for Daley to get the help and counselling he obviously needs with no doubt very serious issues stemming from his childhood sexual abuse, the effects of which I think many of us recognise he's repressed for many many years.
  • Options
    What name??What name?? Posts: 26,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RenThraysk wrote: »
    Huh? Was it wrong then that Saatchi was given a police caution?

She didn't hit him first! It's rubbish
  • Options
    What name??What name?? Posts: 26,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Disgusting... which day?

Every day. She obviously has a deal with them. She will do well out of BB
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30
    Forum Member

Who said anything about jail? He can be arrested and charged without going to jail surely.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 573
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope the story is true, and i hope they arrest Daley and charge him!! What i saw was DISGUSTING!!!!
  • Options
    kimotagkimotag Posts: 11,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    B L Zeebub wrote: »
    Maybe they could go back and watch all the other footage of debagging on all the BB series. There'd be an awful lot of arrests!

They could add BB7 Mikey to the list for lightly biting Aisleyne's bum as well!