Options

29/10/2014 - PMQS discussion thread

13»

Comments

• Options
    Nessun DormaNessun Dorma Posts: 12,846
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah I agree it's a farce most of the time but my comment is in relation to Ed himself and his ability to deal with unexpected things thrown at him. It's not good politics I agree but Ed should still be able to deal with it rather than sticking doggedly to his script. He might find himself in trouble during the TV debates.

Maybe, if Cameron ever answered a question, every no and then, it might work a bit better. It is highly hypocritical of him to stand there, each week and refuse to answer questions, when he spent his entire time at the despatch box, during his time in opposition, accusing the Prime Minister of the same offence.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Things must be pretty bad at Labour if she's prepared to break the rules like that to try and get a dig in against DC not agreeing to wear a t-shirt. Desperate stuff.

What rule is that?

Apparently, according to the Number Ten press office, “he still has an issue with the word”
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He'll come prepared no problem with the aide of an invisible earpiece just like he always wear when doing his "-script 80-min speeches" on his party conferences.

What "invisible earpiece?"