Options

Who Nominated Who (SPOILER)

Comments

• Options
    tabithakittentabithakitten Posts: 13,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Vesna wrote: »
    I don't blithely anything. It is fact that Jale said she has had only ONE real conversation with Chris. That is fact, if you want to believe made up stuff, have at it. I will continue to stick with FACTS that are known. It's not my fault Chris is a piss poor HM who prefers to only come alive in the DR. That's Chris's fault.

You stated the following earlier...
    Chris only has eyes for Ashleigh and Helen. ;-) Those are the only 2 we've seen him chatting with in the entire last week.

To which this post was made in reply.
    Verence wrote: »
    Just becase they're the only one we've SEEN him chatting with doesn't mean they are the only ones he has been chatting with

The above was made in direct response to your incredibly witty assertion that Chris only had eyes for Ashleigh and Helen and had only been seen chatting to the two of them. It clearly infers that Chris could well have chatted to other members of the house (nothing to do with Jale specifically - she's not been mentioned at all) but we haven't been shown it. You countered this with the opening three words of the following post. (Highlighted in bold)
    But it does. It's been put forth on here for weeks now that he's been this great friend to Jale, but we just weren't shown it. Well now we know he hasn't been which is WHY we didn't see it. We didn't see it because it didn't happen. ;-)

These words directly refute the assertion that Chris could possibly have had other conversations with other HMs that we haven't seen. From your reaction since, it seems that you have transferred the idea of "any conversation" to "conversations between Jale and Chris". However, this wasn't the original premise.

The case for the prosecution rests.

By the way, just in case you're wondering why I care so much - I don't really. I'm just a pedant and I'm a bit bored. ;-)
  • Options
    cahcah Posts: 24,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AA2009 wrote: »
    Well done to Mark for having his own mind and not going along with Helen's suggestions.

None of that Group all went with the same two people ,so ....
  • Options
    cahcah Posts: 24,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Salv* wrote: »
    Mark's nominations seems like he is drifting away from Helen's group now considering he voted Kimberely and Ash (who is Helen's best mate). Interesting. Last week he was upset about Ash potentially leaving.

Love Christopher and Chris' noms.

Mark didn't Nominate Ash
  • Options
    muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You can make out what he's saying? I have a terrible time with Ash, he mumbles so much and speaks at such a low volume. He's the one I have the most trouble hearing what he is actually saying.
    I struggle with him and Kim, both mumblers who don't enunciate :D My Dad would have a fun time stressing how important enunciation is lol
  • Options
    yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    SegaGamer wrote: »
    So who was Jale supposed to nominate then ?

Stephen, Mark, Winston?
  • Options
    Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,403
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cah wrote: »
    Mark didn't Nominate Ash

Whoops, misread that. Ah but still, he nommed Marlon, Ash and Winston's good friends.
  • Options
    muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SegaGamer wrote: »
    So who was Jale supposed to nominate then ?
    Whoever she likes, it's her noms.

:o Blasphemy :o

:p
  • Options
    wee-mowee-mo Posts: 1,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Big Brother I DEMAND a Recount as it seems that Creep is up because Jale voted for him :D

no mention of the other TWO votes he got just he is up because Jale voted for him :confused::confused: What is going on in that house :confused:
  • Options
    adamski94adamski94 Posts: 3,042
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TBH chris should be lucky it aint vote to save other wise he would be gone
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 661
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OMG Jale nominated Chris, it's her fault he is up. All those horrible people who supposedly bullied her and she picks on Chris.

Danielle nominated Christopher, what is going on.

If you remember during the "boys secrets" task Chris said something about Jale's angels nonsense, and she pulled quite the face at it.

Maybe she nommed him for not believing in angels like Dannielle nommed Ash for his crazy belief in the Big Bang?
  • Options
    SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,076
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stephen, Mark, Winston?

Why would she pick any of these over Chris ?

Maybe she get's along with these 3 better.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    adamski94 wrote: »

This is either sarcastic or it is the funniest post of the week.
  • Options
    SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Alpha32 wrote: »
    Getting Jale out would be the best outcome, ever. 2 faced.

Ashleigh first.
  • Options
    Stuart25Stuart25 Posts: 12,217
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    adamski94 wrote: »

Marlon would go if it was vote to save. Chris would definitely be in the top three votes.
  • Options
    WallyWall2013WallyWall2013 Posts: 1,409
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Selena wrote: »
    Christopher only had nominations from the 3 not invited to the Christmas party. Without that task he would have finally had a week off.
    I noticed that right away. I'm sure that would be the reason for Danielle and Helen.

Ugh that's a shame he was likely nominated because of that, when he HAD to choose 3 people not to invite. I was hoping he would finally get a break this week. :( But I guess he will always be up for eviction until he leaves.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wee-mo wrote: »
    Big Brother I DEMAND a Recount as it seems that Creep is up because Jale voted for him :D

no mention of the other TWO votes he got just he is up because Jale voted for him :confused::confused: What is going on in that house :confused:

I demand a recount as there is nobody called Creep in that house. Jale's nominations have been misrepresented.
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I noticed that right away. I'm sure that would be the reason for Danielle and Helen.

Ugh that's a shame he was likely nominated because of that, when he HAD to choose 3 people not to invite. I was hoping he would finally get a break this week. :( But I guess he will always be up for eviction until he leaves.

What a two faced little madame. Told him she wasn't bothered at all...it's only a task etc. Then gossips about the situation with Helen and puts him up for eviction.

Would hate to see her when she is bovvered:p
  • Options
    VesnaVesna Posts: 31,651
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    By the way, just in case you're wondering why I care so much - I don't really. I just a pedant and I'm a bit bored. ;-)
    Thank goodness you ended with this. :D
    I'm not a pedant, hence my not going line by line, sorry, your response is worth the effort but beside being bored ATM I'm also lazy. :o:D I really don't care about contestants on a game show, actually I don't care about anyone I don't actually know personally. Not in any real way of course I care about injustice and important issues but not about a tv show and the contestants on same.

I haven't even decided if I'm for or against Kim. I mean I should be FOR her because she's American like me, but she doesn't make it easy. :D I mean Steven? Really STEVEN? Even for a fake showmance... STEVEN? really? :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    What a two faced little madame. Told him she wasn't bothered at all...it's only a task etc. Then gossips about the situation with Helen and puts him up for eviction.

Would hate to see her when she is bovvered:p

Shocking I thought, I am very disappointed in her.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thank goodness you ended with this. :D
    I'm not a pedant, hence my not going line by line, sorry you seem to be worth the effort but beside being bored ATM I'm also lazy. :o:D I really don't care about contestants on a game show, actually I don't care about anyone I don't actually know personally. Not in any real way of course I care about injustice and important issues but not about a tv show and the contestants on same.

I haven't even decided if I'm for or against Kim. I mean I should be FOR her because she's American like me, but she doesn't make it easy. :DI mean Steven? Really STEVEN? Even for a fake showmance... STEVEN? really? :D

This I can relate to. Even Pauline would have been a better choice.
  • Options
    Alpha32Alpha32 Posts: 2,522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ashleigh first.
    No. Just no.
  • Options
    trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,998
    Forum Member
    Stephen, Mark, Winston?

Why :confused: Winston was actually somebody that sat with her when she was being ostracised and Mark is the only one of the HMs that stood up for her. Not sure what Steven did to her that she should nominate him.

You want her to nominate 2 people that were there for her as opposed to Chris who never stood up for her or sat with her when she was left alone as far as we know :confused: I'd suggest nominating Mark and Winston would be 2 faced and back stabbing :(

ETA How do you feel about her nomination for Ash?
  • Options
    MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kim nominating Danielle is unbelievable if Daniele found that out she would go mental. I would love BB to show the noms in the house a lot of them would not be happy with each other.
  • Options
    VesnaVesna Posts: 31,651
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    muggins14 wrote: »
    I struggle with him and Kim, both mumblers who don't enunciate :D My Dad would have a fun time stressing how important enunciation is lol

Seriously Muggins, it's like they don't even know we're listening. I might faint if Kim spoke an entire sentence all at once. :D But I do try to listen to her, it's more difficult when she's talking to Steven, his tone bores me silly. So hard to listen to him, I don't know how she manages. :blush::D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Why :confused: Winston was actually somebody that sat with her when she was being ostracised and Mark is the only one of the HMs that stood up for her. Not sure what Steven did to her that she should nominate him.

You want her to nominate 2 people that were there for her as opposed to Chris who never stood up for her or sat with her when she was left alone as far as we know :confused: I'd suggest nominating Mark and Winston would be 2 faced and back stabbing :(

ETA How do you feel about her nomination for Ash?

Brownie points for nominating Ash.