Options

Michael Madsen Appreciation

Comments

• Options
    Vanessa73Vanessa73 Posts: 7,330
    Forum Member
    A double eviction based on public voting would be fine. But if the housemates or evictee get to nominate the 2nd person, then Michael would be in trouble :( But - I'm still going to vote as much as I'm able. SAVE MICHAEL! :)

We should try to get Michael at the top of the vote. It would be nice if he was the first to be saved! :D
  • Options
    aclevernameaclevername Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BBUKLive Big Brother Live
    1152: Michael is confused as to how the girls always have new things to wear #bbuklive
  • Options
    Forum Member
    1152: Michael is confused as to how the girls always have new things to wear #bbuklive

I hope Michael is ok. Maybe him and Denise will sort things out. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    1251: Michael is saying how there's no way he could have prepared for Big Brother #bbuklive

1249: Gareth tells Michael how it will take time to get used to not being in Big Brother anymore #bbuklive
    3 seconds ago Favorite Retweet Reply

1247: Michael and Gareth are talking about how much they like London #bbuklive
  • Options
    ToxicBlossomToxicBlossom Posts: 219
    Forum Member
    I know I'm late to the party guys as I've only just caught up on last nights show but... WOOOOOOHOOOOO! Thank god our boy is safe for the moment! :D Well done Blondes and Blondettes! I knew we could do it!

So I've heard that everyone but Gareth is up for double eviction tomorrow? We can do it again guys, just keep voting! I think the people who will be in the danger zone tomorrow will be Nicola/Kirk and maybe the Twins. We can keep Michael in, I know we can! Also, when it's a group eviction like this, don't they normally read out the HM's names in order of who got the most votes? If so, how great would it be to hear Michaels name read out first? :D

Oh and one more thing. Denise + Hot tub = Hideous embarrassment :o
  • Options
    Truth TellerTruth Teller Posts: 9,126
    Forum Member
    We need brace ourselves for some bad edits, in favour of Denise & against Michael :(:mad:

Agree - he just needs to keep his cool today - looks like he is having good chats with Gareth.

Keep voting guys lets get him high up the pecking order of those saved:)

There is a loose women's thread on MF and apparently Sherri said she told Denise not to drink! Says it all.....:(
  • Options
    Truth TellerTruth Teller Posts: 9,126
    Forum Member
    Just read Georgia's interview on DS homepage and have to say she didn't have a clue about what was going on:

"Do you understand why she was annoying him?

"I understand that you can't get drunk and start running around flashing people, but I think Denise is great. She was only trying to have a bit of fun. She only flashed him her boobs. She wasn't doing anything bad."

Is anyone worried about Denise's behaviour in the house?

"I was. Me and the twins were worrying about her yesterday. I think she's crumbling a little bit. I think the whole Michael thing is really making her way worse. He is fighting her and shouting at her and it's really upsetting her, I think."
    "

The fact she thinks MM was upset by Denise flashing her boobs - says it all - she didn't have a clue what was going on but thinks its ok to label him a bully.:( It would have been better for her to keep stum.

Hope this doesn't affect him staying:( with only a day left of voting.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just read Georgia's interview on DS homepage and have to say she didn't have a clue about what was going on:

"Do you understand why she was annoying him?

"I understand that you can't get drunk and start running around flashing people, but I think Denise is great. She was only trying to have a bit of fun. She only flashed him her boobs. She wasn't doing anything bad."

Is anyone worried about Denise's behaviour in the house?

"I was. Me and the twins were worrying about her yesterday. I think she's crumbling a little bit. I think the whole Michael thing is really making her way worse. He is fighting her and shouting at her and it's really upsetting her, I think."
    "

The fact she thinks MM was upset by Denise flashing her boobs - says it all - she didn't have a clue what was going on but thinks its ok to label him a bully.:( It would have been better for her to keep stum.

Hope this doesn't affect him staying:( with only a day left of voting.

Agree, her calling Michael a bully last night was a bit OTT but i felt he did start on Georgia for the fact that he was struggling to cope with the idea of eviction.

I'm prepared for tonight's HLs to make him appear mean for the Georgia fight and the face to face noms. I agree he is at risk tomorrow but i think as its a vote to save and 8 people are up he may survive as Kirk/Nicola/Twins are all in the firing line as well.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 410
    Forum Member
    Just did another 100 votes :)
    Yeah Truth Teller Georgia doesn't have a clue!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mh272 wrote: »

Nice work. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

The housemates don't have a clue what's going on. They don't see her coming after him when he wants to be alone, and having a go at him. All they see is when he retaliates, and the distorted version of events that she tells them afterwards. That's what he was trying to tell Romeo last night :mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Excellent :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    1651: Michael too has been having strange dreams, which he describes to Frankie #bbuklive
    1 minute ago Favorite Retweet Reply

1640: Natalie is telling Romeo about her chat with Michael #bbuklive
    12 minutes ago

1609:Natalie has asked Michael to make a conscious effort to not snap at her because they have so much fun together when he doesn't#bbuklive
    37 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

1556: Michael is explaining his reasoning for his nominations last night after being confronted by Natalie #bbuklive
    47 minutes ago

1553: Natalie to Michael 'You don't realize how lovable you are!" #bbuklive
    53 minutes ago

1544: Michael's up and about as Natalie considers preparing some food #bbuklive
  • Options
    Forum Member
    1651: Michael too has been having strange dreams, which he describes to Frankie #bbuklive
    1 minute ago Favorite Retweet Reply

1640: Natalie is telling Romeo about her chat with Michael #bbuklive
    12 minutes ago

1609:Natalie has asked Michael to make a conscious effort to not snap at her because they have so much fun together when he doesn't#bbuklive
    37 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

1556: Michael is explaining his reasoning for his nominations last night after being confronted by Natalie #bbuklive
    47 minutes ago

1553: Natalie to Michael 'You don't realize how lovable you are!" #bbuklive
    53 minutes ago

1544: Michael's up and about as Natalie considers preparing some food #bbuklive

Sounds like Michael and Natalie have sorted things out! Great! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vanessa73 wrote: »

Yes, it's good. He musn't give the coven any more ammunition to twist & use against him
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yes, it's good. He musn't give the coven any more ammunition to twist & use against him

I like Natalie when she's away from the coven. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    1704: Karissa tells Michael how she wants to have twins because "all the celebrities have twins". #bbuklive
    35 seconds ago Favorite Retweet Reply

1700: Still talking about sleep Michael tells the twins how they always sleep in the same positions #bbuklive
  • Options
    Forum Member
    1704: Karissa tells Michael how she wants to have twins because "all the celebrities have twins". #bbuklive
    35 seconds ago Favorite Retweet Reply

1700: Still talking about sleep Michael tells the twins how they always sleep in the same positions #bbuklive

Nice to see the americans bonding! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member

Ugh, just wait until her and denise talk again about how "badly" michael treats denise.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Ugh, just wait until her and denise talk again about how "badly" michael treats denise.

Grrrrrrrr! I hate Denise! :mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Grrrrrrrr! I hate Denise! :mad:

She's completely ruined Michael's BB experience. Could have been so different :(:mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's completely ruined Michael's BB experience. Could have been so different :(:mad:

We would have had more of the Michael from the 1st week :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Don't give up guys! Michael is staying strong! I love what he told Natalie < Now you know how it feels to be up for eviction!> Her face was a picture! Ha Ha Ha! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't give up guys! Michael is staying strong! I love what he told Natalie < Now you know how it feels to be up for eviction!> Her face was a picture! Ha Ha Ha! :D

Yes, that was brilliant :D
  • Options
    Forum Member

Hahah..yup, loved that! Did you see what 2 faced nat did after? She goes out and says something about him playing a game and lost respect... what game is he playing?? None!