Options

Michael Madsen Appreciation

Comments

• Options
    Truth TellerTruth Teller Posts: 9,126
    Forum Member
    MMFan wrote: »
    Someone on forum said Michael wasn't aware she had depression until Romeo said. I didn't pick up on this did you?

Reckon he is safe for friday?

He probably didn't know - his comment was based on her behaviour towards him and alchol - as a recovering alcholic he sees things a lot more clearly.

I think in such a large eviction he's a lot safer as his fans can keep him in if they vote. In a head to head he would have been vulnerable.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He probably didn't know - his comment was based on her behaviour towards him and alchol - as a recovering alcholic he sees things a lot more clearly.

I think in such a large eviction he's a lot safer as his fans can keep him in if they vote. In a head to head he would have been vulnerable.

BB will show him in a bad light tomorrow though with the Georgia row and then noms tonight. Will they help him out by showing this conversation with Romeo that he didn't know about the depression?

Gut feeling on who you think is gone on friday? Its a double right?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Twitter live says Romeo and The Twins are talking and he think Michael went a bit too far with the noms.

Guess this will be shown tomorrow :(
  • Options
    Truth TellerTruth Teller Posts: 9,126
    Forum Member
    BB will show him in a bad light tomorrow though with the Georgia row and then noms tonight. Will they help him out by showing this conversation with Romeo that he didn't know about the depression?

Gut feeling on who you think is gone on friday? Its a double right?

Nicola is vulnerable and twins could be as they don't have a uk following (shame as they have been entertaining) - it depends if the fans of the others pick up the phone and vote. would like Natalie gone as she thinks she has it in the bag!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nicola is vulnerable and twins could be as they don't have a uk following (shame as theyhave been entertaining) - it depends if the fans of the others pick up the phone and vote. would like Natalie gone as she thinks she has it in the bag!

Agree mate.

I think Nicola/Kirk/Twins/Michael are most at risk. I hope both Twins and Michael (obviously ;)) can survive it!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 410
    Forum Member
    Twitter live says Romeo and The Twins are talking and he think Michael went a bit too far with the noms.

Guess this will be shown tomorrow :(

Just keep voting for him if you can. They just don't like mike's bluntness and truth, makes them uncomfortable. They don't see what denise is doing to him.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mh272 wrote: »
    Just keep voting for him if you can. They just don't like mike's bluntness and truth, makes them uncomfortable. They don't see what denise is doing to him.

I'll always vote for him :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 410
    Forum Member

:):):):):)::cool::cool::cool::cool:
  • Options
    aclevernameaclevername Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Me too :D
  • Options
    Vanessa73Vanessa73 Posts: 7,330
    Forum Member
    I worry about those comments guys! I don't want him to go on friday! :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vanessa73 wrote: »
    I worry about those comments guys! I don't want him to go on friday! :(

We need brace ourselves for some bad edits, in favour of Denise & against Michael :(:mad:
  • Options
    nyannienyannie Posts: 8,536
    Forum Member

Well, I've just spent about £5 (on telephone) to save Michael.

I absolutely agree with you about Michael's perception. I am really surprised Denise went into the house if I am honest.

I am really hoping Natalie and Nicola leave. I am so disappointed in Natalie. If the coven is split up we might see Denise and Michael make peace and see others get more airtime.

I am also voting to keep the twins in. They at least provide some light relief.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BBUKLive Big Brother Live
    0923: Michael heads to the diary room as Gareth becomes to 2nd to wake up #bbuklive
    39 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

0920: Michael is standing alone in the garden. He seems to be in a reflective mood #bbuklive
    43 minutes ago

0915: Michael is first up and doesn't seem to be in the best of moods as he groans whilst brushing his teeth #bbuklive
    47 minutes ago
  • Options
    Forum Member
    0923: Michael heads to the diary room as Gareth becomes to 2nd to wake up #bbuklive
    39 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

0920: Michael is standing alone in the garden. He seems to be in a reflective mood #bbuklive
    43 minutes ago

0915: Michael is first up and doesn't seem to be in the best of moods as he groans whilst brushing his teeth #bbuklive
    47 minutes ago

We need to vote like mad guys! This doesn't sound good at all! :eek::(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We need to vote like mad guys! This doesn't sound good at all! :eek::(

No it doesn't :(

1039: Michael has gone back to bed as the other housemates talk in the lounge about the Big Brother experience as a whole #bbuklive
  • Options
    Forum Member
    No it doesn't :(

1039: Michael has gone back to bed as the other housemates talk in the lounge about the Big Brother experience as a whole #bbuklive

let's keep voting guys! If he's saved again he'll know he has our full support! :):):):)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Judging by the TV listings and the fact 8 people are up it looks like 2 are going tomorrow but Brian didn't say a double eviction which makes me think maybe only one housemate will leave normally then the 2nd evictee will be decided by the house or the evictee? Either way if this happens Michael will surely be gone right?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Judging by the TV listings and the fact 8 people are up it looks like 2 are going tomorrow but Brian didn't say a double eviction which makes me think maybe only one housemate will leave normally then the 2nd evictee will be decided by the house or the evictee? Either way if this happens Michael will surely be gone right?

Michael won't go anywhere if we keep voting! :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I hope that's not the case. That would be terribly unfair :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Michael won't go anywhere if we keep voting! :)

Agree yes not as the first evictee but maybe as the 2nd if it is based on HM's choosing the 2nd evictee. Understand? I hope this is not true but maybe if they see Michael is too popular they may do this to ensure he is gone :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I hope that's not the case. That would be terribly unfair :(

I think it's a double eviction. That's why they have more than two people up. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it's a double eviction. That's why they have more than two people up. :)

Yes i agree it will be a double but as Brian didn't specifically say that it makes me think there will be a twist involving the 2nd evictee and instead of being decided by the public it will be decided by the house or 1st evictee :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

A double eviction based on public voting would be fine. But if the housemates or evictee get to nominate the 2nd person, then Michael would be in trouble :( But - I'm still going to vote as much as I'm able. SAVE MICHAEL! :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yes i agree it will be a double but as Brian didn't specifically say that it makes me think there will be a twist involving the 2nd evictee and instead of being decided by the public it will be decided by the house or 1st evictee :(

Don't worry about it. Let's just vote. We can get Michael at the top of the vote. That will send a clear message that he does have lots of fans! :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't worry about it. Let's just vote. We can get Michael at the top of the vote. That will send a clear message that he does have lots of fans! :)

Agree we need to keep voting :)