Options

Favourite Current Hollyoaks Characters.

2»

Comments

• Options
    yohinnchildyohinnchild Posts: 52,533
    Forum Member
    Callum, Martha, Ste, Nancy, Darren, Jack, Esther, Maxine

Also Jacqui, Brendan, Cheryl (and Mitzeee... but off course she's gone + they're going)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 35
    Forum Member
    I love Brendan, Ste, Maxine, Esther
    like Kevin, Walker
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 373
    Forum Member
    winter99 wrote: »
    Is their anyone else that likes Tom? :(

I quite like him :)
  • Options
    Teabag84Teabag84 Posts: 2,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Brendan, Jacqui, Nancy, Martha, Callum, Maxine,Esther, Barney and Ste. Without a doubt Brendan is top!
  • Options
    ll_Calypso_llll_Calypso_ll Posts: 4,537
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Leanne. She's the only character to consistently make me laugh.
  • Options
    MrRenMrRen Posts: 1,054
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Brendan, Jacqui, Sienna (I'm really looking forward to seeing the character progress), Pheobe, Esther, John Paul, Myra.
  • Options
    Jingle JangleJingle Jangle Posts: 2,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Absolute favourite - Ste.

Then Brendan, Jacqui, Nancy, Darren and Dr B. Also Martha, Phoebe, Cindy, Tony, Jack, Sinead (yes, she's vile but she's interesting), and I don't quite know how it's happened, but Leanne has crept up in my estimation as well.

Used to love Doug, but I can't really stand the sight of him at the moment. I think it was him crying out "MY HUSBAND" that finally did him in for me. Hopefully I'll grow to love him again.

And she's by no means a favourite, but she gets a lot of stick on here so I'm going to mention her. I like Texas. :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 48
    Forum Member
    Used to love Doug, but I can't really stand the sight of him at the moment. I think it was him crying out "MY HUSBAND" that finally did him in for me. Hopefully I'll grow to love him again.

I really liked Doug when he was first bought in with the students and was gutted he didn't stick around after the Freshers week stuff and really glad when he came back, but he drives me mad now!
  • Options
    eff_xeff_x Posts: 3,174
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ste (favourite), Jacqui, Brendan, Cheryl, Seamus (despicable person... but good character) Sinead (same) Tilly, Phoebe, Darren.
  • Options
    davey_waveydavey_wavey Posts: 27,406
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jacqui, Nancy, Darren, Esther, Diane, Sinead, Cindy, Maxine, Kevin, Tony, Leanne, John Paul, Dodger, Myra... I love all these characters! To be honest, there's only a handful I dislike!