Options

Ronan Keating is a crybaby

Comments

• Options
    the_phoothe_phoo Posts: 2,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »
    does he have something to promote therefore trying to grab a few headlines?:yawn:

Yeah he has a new album out, sounds just like Take That apparently!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    80sfan wrote: »
    Keaton has a face just made to slap!

A really smug, arrogant person who was so over-rated. Can't sing at all. His only 'talent' was finding yet another cover version to be overly 'Oirish' on :rolleyes:

What's Batman done to you :eek: ?
  • Options
    bookaddictbookaddict Posts: 2,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is an exceptionally dull fellow. I can almost imagine him having someone do a risk assessment on any potential fanny he may fall into. I think his penis must be a strange grey colour as well, a bit sickly, not too arrogant, and slightly polite, if distant.

I'll give him his dues for getting any kind of record deal with one of the stupidest voices in pop; like an asphyxiated Jewish comedian.

I'm sensing that you're not a fan! Thing is, while I'm not a fan of James Blunt's music, he genuinely seems like a nice guy. (Not liking his music doesn't seem like a valid reason for not liking him as a person.)
    Eurostar wrote: »
    Agree completely that he was bang out of order having an affair, but I'm wondering if it was the symptom of something going wrong with his marriage rather than the cause.

There were definitely suggestions from the outset he married Yvonne way too hastily after his mother's death, almost as if he was using her as a substitute for his late mum.

You could well be right. But even so, he should have sorted things out with his wife, one way or the other, whether that meant splitting up, or staying together - especially as there were children involved. Just jumping onto the first available pretty girl is not the way to deal with things.
    IrishChick wrote: »
    I was a MASSIVE Boyzone fan, Ronan was my favourite. What pisses me off so much about him is the way in which he preached a holier than thou attitude all the time and acted as if he was 100%innocent and nice and a wonderful family man. Then he goes and has a 7month affair? Like WTF? He BS'd on about his family all the time but it obviously meant SFA to him when he was riding his private dancer. He is such a tit, I have no sympathy for him.

Yep, this pretty much sums up my feelings too (well, except that I was never a Boyzone fan). I reckon he was upset that his 'perfect family man' image has been tarnished as well as actually losing his wife. He's just a creep, and I've got no sympathy either.
  • Options
    Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, he's only got himself to blame.
  • Options
    InNoctemInNoctem Posts: 91
    Forum Member
    Well, I read off from someone who said her parents knew Francine's (the dancer) parents and apparently Ronan had told them that he intended to marry Francine.

But when the news of the affair broke, he chickened out and left her. She's apparently devastated.

So I've an inkling that he and Yvonne were already 'drifting' for some time. I don't dare put this as a fact but I've known people who have had to deal with Yvonne and some feedback has been that she isn't a pleasant woman at all. Goes around Dublin thinking she's an all-that for being married to one the country's top boyband's lead singer.

I never felt either of them as being as genuine as they are in in the public eye really...
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Moireen wrote: »
    He had a longtime affair, I doubt he's still into his wife. And I'd like to think that Yvonne has used the past two years to get over the initial hurt and the fact that he doesn't love her anymore. She seems to be at peace with her life now.

I suspect Ronan doesn't miss Yvonne as a lover or wife. I think he's missing his picture perfect image and his comfortable family life. You can't have it both ways, Ronan.

I don't even think that. He doesn't sound remotely sorry for anything in that interview. To me, it reads solely as a very transparent puff piece for this film of his, and this is just PR to try and redress the negative publicity and to try and make people see him in a more sympathetic light.
  • Options
    pugamopugamo Posts: 18,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    InNoctem wrote: »
    Well, I read off from someone who said her parents knew Francine's (the dancer) parents and apparently Ronan had told them that he intended to marry Francine.

But when the news of the affair broke, he chickened out and left her. She's apparently devastated.

So I've an inkling that he and Yvonne were already 'drifting' for some time. I don't dare put this as a fact but I've known people who have had to deal with Yvonne and some feedback has been that she isn't a pleasant woman at all. Goes around Dublin thinking she's an all-that for being married to one the country's top boyband's lead singer.

I never felt either of them as being as genuine as they are in in the public eye really...

Ooh, never heard that! He should have just broke up with her thought rather than have an affair i'm sure even she didn't deserve that. Though you never know with these celebrities and their partners, she could have been at it too for all we know.
  • Options
    PinkPetuniaPinkPetunia Posts: 5,479
    Forum Member
    He shays it besht when he shays nothing at all
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, I read off from someone who said her parents knew Francine's (the dancer) parents and apparently Ronan had told them that he intended to marry Francine.But when the news of the affair broke, he chickened out and left her. She's apparently devastated.

Yep, married men always say that and 99% of the time, it's b*llox.

If he wanted out of his marriage, he should have left his wife before he started sticking it somewhere else.
  • Options
    bookaddictbookaddict Posts: 2,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pugamo wrote: »
    Ooh, never heard that! He should have just broke up with her thought rather than have an affair i'm sure even she didn't deserve that. Though you never know with these celebrities and their partners, she could have been at it too for all we know.
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Yep, married men always say that and 99% of the time, it's b*llox.

If he wanted out of his marriage, he should have left his wife before he started sticking it somewhere else.
    Whether or not Yvonne is a cow, it doesn't excuse what he did. He married her and they had children. If he wasn't happy, then I absolutely agree - he should have left Yvonne before having it away with someone else.
  • Options
    wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The problem I have with all this is....why would anyone with a shred of self-respect and who doesn't want their words twisting...speak to The Sun?

It's game over the minute you get on their radar.
  • Options
    EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Clearly Francine was head over heels in love with him and thought he wanted to be with her. But it seems he was more concerned with playing the family man and probably feared he would lose access to his children if he went public on his relationship with her.

He handled the whole thing very badly. He could have split up with Yvonne and then publically started dating Francine, but it seems he wanted it all : a wife and children and a domestic home life, plus a mistress on the side.
  • Options
    kenny12kenny12 Posts: 1,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh leave Ronan alone nobody's perfect.
    I've always found him to be a really nice chap.
  • Options
    kenny12kenny12 Posts: 1,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh leave Ronan alone nobody's perfect.
    I've always found him to be a really nice chap.
  • Options
    woodlandswoodlands Posts: 624
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wilehelmas wrote: »
    The problem I have with all this is....why would anyone with a shred of self-respect and who doesn't want their words twisting...speak to The Sun?

It's game over the minute you get on their radar.

He didn't actually speak to the sun at all. He was interviewed at Cannes by the Guardian about the film this interview done back in May was then elaborated by the Mirror, and 2 months later brought up again by the Mail, after which it was quoted in the Sun.He hasn't done any new in depth interviews as yet.

I too have heard that things with Yvonne were pretty bad about a year before the affair. She refused to go anywhere with him so he had to attend events alone. She is also a bit of a flirt when they went out too. He was always watching who she was talking to. Maybe he'd just had enough, and just got into something he found hard to get out of. Things happen.
  • Options
    TejasTejas Posts: 5,027
    Forum Member
    bookaddict wrote: »
    Bit harsh on Blunt, who - whatever you think of his music - has always seemed a decent enough guy!

Agree about Ronan. Just a big cry baby.

Absolutely agree. Why start hating on James Blunt in a thread about Ronan Keating? I've heard a lot of people who hate Blunty's music admit that he seems like a decent bloke judging by interviews and appearances on TV shows like Never Mind The Buzzcocks. Ronan seems to take himself far more seriously, although IMO he has far less talent - just look at how many covers he's released!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,805
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    woodlands wrote: »
    Interesting turn of events. Has Yvonne now become the other woman? She has now hooked up with a man that just left is wife of 20 years and has 6 kids - nice lady:rolleyes: You would have thought having been through what she had she would have stayed clear of a married man:eek:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/ronan-keatings-agony-as-wife-yvonne-1252616

How is Yvonne 'the other woman'. Apparently, the marriage of this man was already over when he met Yvonne.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That article is desperately trying to insinuate there was something untoward in when Yvonne and that new bloke started their relationship.
  • Options
    Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Moireen wrote: »
    How is Yvonne 'the other woman'. Apparently, the marriage of this man was already over when he met Yvonne.
    the_phoo wrote: »
    That article is desperately trying to insinuate there was something untoward in when Yvonne and that new bloke started their relationship.

Mind you, that piece is a bit ambiguous when it says he walked out on his family in January, then says they met 'at the beginning of the year'.
  • Options
    Leicester_HunkLeicester_Hunk Posts: 18,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why doesn't Ronan just cop off with the dancer seeing as they are both single and they were "in love" (barf)

That article says that the bloke left his wife in January and he started going out with Yvonne in February.
  • Options
    tenorladytenorlady Posts: 1,976
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm glad Yvonne has moved on, although dating a man with 6 children must be daunting! The papers are trying to insinuate she was the reason for his marriage breakdown, but they always try and find something sleazy to report, even in the most innocent of cases.

I wonder if Yvonne's new relationship is the cause of Ronan's latest outburst of grief? When the ex partner has hooked up with someone else, it can be devastating, even when things have been over for ages. A workmate was almost suicidal when her ex husband of 9 years, remarried last summer.
  • Options
    soapmaniasoapmania Posts: 7,452
    Forum Member
    Nicola32 wrote: »
    I used to have a massive crush on him about 5 years ago :o:o:o

It wasn't the affair that made me go off him, I had already gone off him about a year before that.

I must say though, I was SO shocked when I found out about the affair...he really was the last person I thought would do something like that.

They always are! :(

Its his own fault, he made his bed and now he can bed down on it.
  • Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    woodlands wrote: »
    She met, and was friends with the man well before Feb, the auditions for her daughter's film took place in Nov. Its fairly unusual for a married man with six kids to walk out of his wife, unless he has something else going on. There is more to this story than meets the eye.:rolleyes: Watch for the wife "exclusive" story coming soon.

What I don't understand about Yvonne is that she claims that the children come first, yet jumps into a relationship which will put them all on the front page again. Surely most mums would just concerntrate on the kids making sure they feel seccure again - this could have a damaging effect on them. Very sad.

What proof do you have of this?? How would she of met him at the auditions?
  • Options
    nerdgirlfromthek83nerdgirlfromthek83 Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2187369/Ronan-Keating-left-devastated-estranged-wife-Yvonne-finds-love-father-six.html

Now The DM has picked up the story, I say good on Yvonne for moving on and finding a way to mend her broken heart. Ronan is just moron who only care for number 1.
  • Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ronan Keating only has himself to blame if his wife has moved on.. She wasn't the person who had an affair for 7months ..