Options

How dark is the Dean/Linda storyline going to go?

124»

Comments

• Options
    jamesc_715jamesc_715 Posts: 8,511
    Forum Member
    Dean can't be in every episode so I think we will see him soon :)
  • Options
    ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 51,432
    Forum Member
    Sez_babe wrote: »
    Dean is now off screen for 6 episodes.....do we think he'll be keeping clear of the Vic?!

He will be trying to find another mummy figure whose bum he can caress :D
  • Options
    Daisy_DukeDaisy_Duke Posts: 1,571
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dd68 wrote: »
    She should have slapped his face for the arse grope

Yes. Or at the very least she should have shouted at him so that everyone knew what he'd done.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Why do people assume his going to rape her, sure his obsession/crush on her is a bit creepy but doesn't mean its going to lead to anything sinister. but kind hope its not going to be an predictable affair either.
  • Options
    Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    It has to lead to something otherwise it will be a throwaway storyline. I'd rather it lead to Dean having a breakdown.
  • Options
    SandsssSandsss Posts: 3,128
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dean and Linda are top of the cast list for Thursday 14 August episode. Wonder if we'll see something happening then.
  • Options
    Ell_RenEll_Ren Posts: 9,911
    Forum Member
    It has to lead to something otherwise it will be a throwaway storyline. I'd rather it lead to Dean having a breakdown.

I'd like to see the s/l lead to him having a breakdown and then finally building a proper relationship with Shirley and the rest of the Carters.
  • Options
    mintchocchipmintchocchip Posts: 16,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ell_Ren wrote: »
    I'd like to see the s/l lead to him having a breakdown and then finally building a proper relationship with Shirley and the rest of the Carters.

Yes i would much prefer this to him becoming some 'boo hiss' villain.

I'd actually like to see him and Mick as brothers.
  • Options
    wizardtwizardt Posts: 2,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have a feeling Dean will get really dark. I think Matt Di Angelo will leave the show when his contract expires in April 2015.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wizardt wrote: »
    I have a feeling Dean will get really dark. I think Matt Di Angelo will leave the show when his contract expires in April 2015.

That'd be lame. Villain or not, there's more scope for the character than another 6 months imo.
  • Options
    0...00...0 Posts: 21,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scrabbler wrote: »

Is this why Big Mo is back?
  • Options
    Chris MarkChris Mark Posts: 4,897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scrabbler wrote: »

I'm not a mummy figure but he can caress my bum anytime.

In fact he can do what he wants with it.
  • Options
    boddismboddism Posts: 16,436
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Chris Mark wrote: »
    I'm not a mummy figure but he can caress my bum anytime.

In fact he can do what he wants with it.

Ditto!
    Are you a male or female Chris??
    If youre a male check out Borgia seasons 2 & 3 to see Matt in an entirely new way! ;-)
  • Options
    _elly001_elly001 Posts: 11,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    boddism wrote: »
    Ditto!
    Are you a male or female Chris??
    If youre a male check out Borgia seasons 2 & 3 to see Matt in an entirely new way! ;-)

Are females banned from watching? :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That'd be lame. Villain or not, there's more scope for the character than another 6 months imo.

As long as Dean doesn't die he can come back for another stint. But yes, I agree this character has a lot more scope than 12 months. I mean, he hasn't even STARTED shagging his way round the Square yet! ;-);-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    _elly001 wrote: »
    Are females banned from watching? :p

Lol not at all if you're into that kinda thing! ;-)
  • Options
    _elly001_elly001 Posts: 11,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lol not at all if you're into that kinda thing! ;-)

What kind of thing? I haven't seen it! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As long as Dean doesn't die he can come back for another stint. But yes, I agree this character has a lot more scope than 12 months. I mean, he hasn't even STARTED shagging his way round the Square yet! ;-);-)

Haha! Yes! That's unrealistic!

You'd think he'd have had a proper love interest in his (cumulative) 2 1/2 years on the show
  • Options
    Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've tried to find clips of Matt in Borgia on youtube but haven't had any luck yet :(

I also hope that this storyline is going to be more about Dean's mental health rather than anything he does being the focus. I think he will be involved with Stacey as well so I'm hoping he will be on the show for a lot longer than a year.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've tried to find clips of Matt in Borgia on youtube but haven't had any luck yet :(

I also hope that this storyline is going to be more about Dean's mental health rather than anything he does being the focus. I think he will be involved with Stacey as well so I'm hoping he will be on the show for a lot longer than a year.

If a character does something "sick" then the natural laws of TV are that they will be punished for it. In soapland that means a high probability the character will die or leave at some point in the not too distant future.
    Sorry- that's just the way it goes in soap.