Options

Kara Tointon & Artem Chigvinstev Appreciation Thread (Part 2)

Comments

• Options
    XassyXassy Posts: 9,365
    Forum Member
    I'm actually mildly hysterical. I came on here to calm down. My family think I'm insane. My dog is scared of me! :o
  • Options
    OsusanaOsusana Posts: 7,511
    Forum Member
    I am so happy but I have to say fellow Kartemites, I fear for our happy ending - Artem is clearly smitten with our Kara, but her body language at times shows she is not as keen?!

Either that or she is being super cautious, I hope it is the latter!
  • Options
    Strictly*EmmaStrictly*Emma Posts: 262
    Forum Member
    OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!!!!!!! I have never been so happy :D I just wasn't expecting that and WOW!! WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW!!! ARRRGGHHHHHH!!!

Sorry guys just so happy :D:D:D:D:D I was in floods of tears, now I have just resorted to running screaming round the house!! That was the best money I've ever spent :)

Oh and that kiss at the end ;) awwww the cuteness!!

Anyways I'm off to watch it all over again, i love you kartemites!! THEY DID IT!!!!!!!! xx
  • Options
    stargazer61stargazer61 Posts: 70,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Erinfan wrote: »
    Thank you so much to fans of others who have come on here and left such classy messages. Thanks also in advance to any others who do the same. Always appreciated. I think Pamela and Matt have danced very well throughout and have both obviously worked just as hard as our couple have done. It was great to have all 3 in the final.

Agreed!:):):)
  • Options
    ErinfanErinfan Posts: 8,027
    Forum Member
    Veri wrote: »
    ... I take it there was a good result ...? :D

I haven't seen any of the final yet, but yay! :D

You saved yourself emotional carnage!!!!! Watch with a box of tissues!
  • Options
    cath99cath99 Posts: 6,826
    Forum Member
    I had convinced myself all week that Matt would win. Right up to the end I thought he would. An amazing achievement from Kara and well done to everyone in here for keeping the faith and voting like crazy! :D

I think this goes down as my favourite ever reality tv show victory. Strictly, x factor, DOI, BB, anything. Brilliant. Still in tears here.
  • Options
    JukeJiveJukeJive Posts: 1,877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SuzieQ12 wrote: »
    Just goes to show, DS is right when it comes to SCD polls. People doubted it, especially over on BF where they're spitting feathers (presumably because they followed the "put your money on Matt" advice)

Oops, maybe my little snigger at the £3000 bet wasn't my finest moment....

.... but Kartem's finest moment tops the lot, but I'd need a calculator to add them all up!

They won, they won, they won, they won... add your own music...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Xassy wrote: »
    I'm actually mildly hysterical. I came on here to calm down. My family think I'm insane. My dog is scared of me! :o

God mine too Xassy!! I think my brother is verging on having me committed!! :D
  • Options
    SuzieQ12SuzieQ12 Posts: 3,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 78
    Forum Member
    Congrats to Kara and Artem. Thoroughly deserved win, imho.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Osusana wrote: »
    I am so happy but I have to say fellow Kartemites, I fear for our happy ending - Artem is clearly smitten with our Kara, but her body language at times shows she is not as keen?!

Didn't you see the VT when she was crying too much to speak? She adores him!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,514
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wouldn't even need a bed, stright to the dressing room!! :o

What's wrong with a corridor?
  • Options
    ErinfanErinfan Posts: 8,027
    Forum Member

I think she gets shy and nervous and a bit overwhelmed by praise and doing well etc on the main show. I think training, other interviews and ITT show her with much much more relaxed body language and I definitely think it's a mutual thing. :)

I wish them all the luck in the world, but whatever happens, she turned into a beautiful dancer with a wonderful connection to Artem and that is what won her the trophy. As Artem said, whatever happens next for them is a new chapter...
  • Options
    Forum Member

Don't you fear Osusana, I think she is equally smitten, I don't think you can read too much into her body language tonight, I think she was in a lot of pain at the end, and also hugely shocked!! And did you see the kiss?? ;) You may be able to tell - I'm a hopeless romantic! :o
  • Options
    salsamegsalsameg Posts: 1,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tangoqueen wrote: »
    ((((((great big hugs))))))))

can't speak

Me either, me, my mum both the girls in floods:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 356
    Forum Member
    Rose-2010 wrote: »
    What's wrong with a corridor?

Scratch that right on the ballroom floor!! Let's go Amsterdam with this baby :D
  • Options
    cath99cath99 Posts: 6,826
    Forum Member
    Xassy wrote: »

:D:D:D

Thank you! That comment just rounded off a perfect night!! :D:D
  • Options
    belgiumvotebelgiumvote Posts: 1,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wrenny-24 wrote: »
    You guys are just THE BEST! Love you all to bits!!!!

WOW!" I wish we were all together in one room right now!
    I wonder how Tangy is doing at her dance!!!!
    Hi Belgium Vote
    and
    Dancing fever
    and all those others that couldn't vote but with us in spirit
    Sorry if I've fogotten any!!!

Hi Wrenny-24: A job well done to all voters. And I'm as happy as can be! And Mr Belgiumvote is happy too.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Erinfan wrote: »
    I think she gets shy and nervous and a bit overwhelmed by praise and doing well etc on the main show. I think training, other interviews and ITT show her with much much more relaxed body language and I definitely think it's a mutual thing. :)

She was also crying when trying to talk about him on the VT.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Coming from the M&A thread :)

Well done Kara! The perfect female contestant imo - not too gushy and not too favoured by the judges. One of the best dancers ever on the show, very much a deserved win.

Can't believe she didn't get one perfect score but I don't think that mattered to either of our couples as they both did things Len hated in the final :D Matt's Samba flips and Kara's AS :)

Well done everyone!

Thank you! Much appreciated :)
  • Options
    Wrenny-24Wrenny-24 Posts: 9,373
    Forum Member
    I need to go and be with my OH right now (he was supporting Matt), but I'll defo be back later

LOTS OF LOVE AND HUGS ((((())))))
  • Options
    Forum Member
    cath99 wrote: »
    :D:D:D

Thank you! That comment just rounded off a perfect night!! :D:D

You are most welcome! ;)
  • Options
    Abbasolutely 40Abbasolutely 40 Posts: 15,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    *** Grabs everyone by the hand and does a little Irish jig **]

YIPEEEEEEEEEEE . :D:D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,419
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    phewwwww..i dont know what to do now?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I just wanted to say (and I'm not usually gushy) but I love you all. I mean, you're all flippin' insane but I feel right at home. <3;):D
This discussion has been closed.