Options

It has been an honour...

2»

Comments

• Options
    FoonachaFoonacha Posts: 597
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "It's Change. & it seems not a mom...mmm...mmmm.....mmmmm ( chewing toffee sounds...)
    *Always found Baker 2's first statement kinda funny!*
  • Options
    NewbieCanuckNewbieCanuck Posts: 6,698
    Forum Member
    Blimey that's a bit melodramatic isn't it?

Oh well, we'll miss you and all twelve of your posts.

The most recent of which was seven months ago!
  • Options
    kw4121kw4121 Posts: 3,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    well its never nice to loose a fellow who fan but i must say also ........................

Moving Along :p
  • Options
    jenziejenzie Posts: 20,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shut Up About Bloody Reboots Will Ya
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13
    Forum Member
    Gotta say thanks guys. I know this was a bit sneaky but I am gonna write a play for my drama group about people online and how they interact. Since I'm such a fan of DW I want to have one of them with a love of the show. Since it is hoped the play will be performed next year i thought this would be a valuable way of getting some research done for it to see the different reactions. It will be perfect timing for the new series.

Of course I'm going to keep watching. I'm considering buying some of the old eps. I may like it I may not. But I'm here for the long haul.

(BTW, 1 of the charcters is going to be a middle aged married woman with 2 kids who goes online as a sexy man and it spirals out of control. Any ideas for what the 3rd character could be would be appreciated)
  • Options
    JonJonBJonJonB Posts: 2,051
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can I be the first to call bullshit?

Attention seeker.
  • Options
    WebslarkWebslark Posts: 18,946
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JonJonB wrote: »
    Can I be the first to call bullshit?

Attention seeker.

More like deliberately stirring things to get a reaction. There's a word for that isn't there?

Oh yes.

Trolling.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 231
    Forum Member
    seems if you've been watching the show for 5 years, you didn't have the same issue with Eccleston / Tennant, yet now can't stand the thought of another man being 'your doctor'

Don't let the TARDIS door hit you on the way out
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 598
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    markmcc wrote: »
    Gotta say thanks guys. I know this was a bit sneaky but I am gonna write a play for my drama group about people online and how they interact. Since I'm such a fan of DW I want to have one of them with a love of the show. Since it is hoped the play will be performed next year i thought this would be a valuable way of getting some research done for it to see the different reactions. It will be perfect timing for the new series.

Of course I'm going to keep watching. I'm considering buying some of the old eps. I may like it I may not. But I'm here for the long haul.

(BTW, 1 of the charcters is going to be a middle aged married woman with 2 kids who goes online as a sexy man and it spirals out of control. Any ideas for what the 3rd character could be would be appreciated)

Ooooo, how sneaky and cheeky!! Loser.

(by the way, some constructive criticism - your "play" sounds s**t) :D
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can I call him a prick?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Check_it wrote: »
    Ooooo, how sneaky and cheeky!! Loser.

(by the way, some constructive criticism - your "play" sounds s**t) :D

Exchange play for life and there we have it.:rolleyes:
  • Options
    WebslarkWebslark Posts: 18,946
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shall we just stop providing further material for his "play"?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretty pointless thread in the end, can we have it closed? How do we do that? I think I know. Pretty pointless post this one itself.
This discussion has been closed.