Options

'Waiting for Chryed to Get It On' - Christian & Syed (Part 109)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30,839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    who me? wrote: »
    The tv mags for the week begeinning Jan 1st are out now. I only checked Radio Times and What's on TV...nothing in RT and the only mention in What's ON was Tuesday Jan 4th..."Syed decides to confide in Jane about Christian's recent indiscretion."

I'm not sure if that's new wording. It sounds like Jane doesn't know, but she might and it's just that Syed decides to talk to her about it.
    I hope she knows so she can tell Syed how much he regretted it straight after...how much he truly loves Syed (she can tell him that anyway)
    So we still don't know how Syed finds out and how he initially reacts or if Christian even sees his initial reaction if Syed learns it from someone else. I want Christian to see that...how hurt he is at first...not just how he feels about it after he's found out and had a heart to heart with Jane. I want that scene between the boys before Syed forgives him but I have a feeling we won't get it.

oh it is all so confusing. I just want it to air and be over with

I like Fluff

I really want christain to see syed's reaction, how hurt he is at first and then to realise when syed comes back dressed in a kilt what a lucky man he is that syed forgives him because he realises it meant nothing. I want the scene as you do between the boys before syed forgives him and i want Jane to know and to tell syed that it was nothing and how terrible C feels and how very much he loves him

I want it, i want it and i want it
    Yep, it did. I remember seeing the shot of the bed and being so convinced it was gonna be Chryed and then was like agh when I saw Rack! :mad:

Rack totally stole our bed scene :mad:

they so did
    I want this scene too....I want Christian to see Syed's initial reaction to the kiss:(...I'll be honest I want a bit of angst:o ...the boys do it so well:o...but it needs to be well written:)...with a hot Chryed kiss when they make up!!!:D:)
    i am with you, though i do prefer Fluff
    who me? wrote: »
    Exactly. I've got a horrible feeling we'll get Christian worrying that Syed will find out...Syed finding out on his own(my guess Heather thinking he knows)....Syed confiding in Jane...Syed going back in a kilt. I hope I'm wrong though.

I am hoping we don't get this, I have got the pillow ready,just in case.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,420
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Where is pat sharpe??? :confused::confused::confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,231
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Who :confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 24,955
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just realised how much I've missed Chryed! I can't wait to see them onscreen soon :D
  • Options
    MadWorld_NESMadWorld_NES Posts: 37,961
    Forum Member
    Hey Susan :D glad you're back home safe! :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just realised how much I've missed Chryed! I can't wait to see them onscreen soon :D

I miss them too :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hiya

Glad youre home safely :)

thank you
    Evening everyone, hope you're all wellI'll be popping in and out tonight cause I'm trying to get through the mountain of DVD's I got for Christmas. Trying very hard to put off revision *bad student :o* I hate the fact that Christmas is over, now it's just the slow decent into going back to Sixth Form

I hear there is a new spoiler, something about Syed being thoughtful after Ronnie's baby's death? If Christian is still guilty then does that suggest that Syed still doesn't know, or he does but Christian isn't aware that he's found out? Ooh, I love angst..

Do we get some spoilers tonight, by the way?

hiya
    Hey hun :) x

Were you shopping?

hiya. No just taking a birthday present to a friend, across very icey paths and roads
    Hey hun Glad you are home ok :) xxx

ETA Hey sxcbaybee123 :)

thanks sweetie
    SamSanti wrote: »
    Hey

hey back
    Seemoewe wrote: »
    Hiya love:),
    Glad your back home safely. Chryedville isn't scary most of the time:D:p.

ETA Hi sxcbaybee123 :)!

chryedeville is not scarey, its lovely
  • Options
    elphaba7589elphaba7589 Posts: 74,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Fun House :D Not sure what he does now!!! Why did you think about him?!?! :):D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    'New Chryed info'

NEW/LATEST SPOILERS ARE IN BOLD!!

Before I post the spoilers, just a friendly warning. Could nobody please post embargoed spoilers on the thread, or any spoilers from banned members! There's been a few incidents on the thread and DS Mods have given us a clear cut warning that its not to happen again or we could potentially lose the thread! Thanks for your co-operation! :D xx
    Update: This includes discussing embargoed spoilers in public places such as Twitter/FB and so on!! xx

CHRYEDVILLE SPOILERS:

Episodes:
    Thursday 30th December 2010:
    "Syed accuses Christian of being shallow, in the latest developments in Albert Square. " - Source: PO Spoilers

Friday 31st December 2010:
    "Christian makes a mistake, in the latest visit to Walford". Source: PO Spoilers
    "Christian feels guilty after kissing another man on New Years Eve" Source: IS

Monday 3rd January 2011:
    "Meanwhile, Christian also wants a good start to the New Year, but what is he trying to hide?" Source: PO Soilers
    "Cheating Christian struggles with his guilt after kissing another man." Source: IS
    .. and Roxy urges Christian not to confess to Syed" Source: AAS
    Syed is left deeply unimpressed by Christian's New Year antics. Source: BBC EE
    "Elsewhere, Syed's thoughtful behaviour in the wake of the tragedy makes Christian feel even guiltier about seeing in the New Year with the Vic's piper." Source: HolySoap

Tuesday 4th January 2011:
    "Syed confides in Jane about Christian's recent infidelity" Source: IS
    "Christian tells Syed they should adopt a child". Source: AAS
    "Syed is taken aback when Christian tells him he knows just the thing to enrich their relationship." Source: BBC EE

Thursday 13th January 2011:
    "Tamwar is also seeking attention and Darren has some great advice for him". Source: PO Spoilers

Friday 14th January 2011:
    "The Masoods have money troubles". Source: PO Spoilers

Monday 17th January 2011:
    "Meanwhile Tamwar wants to set up the perfect date". Source: PO Spoilers

Thursday 20th January 2011:
    "Meanwhile, Tamwar secretly meets up with Afia but will they be caught out? Christian wants to start a family but what will Syed think? ". Source: PO Spoilers

Friday 21st January 2011:
    " Meanwhile, Syed has a change of heart. " Source: PO Spoilers

General: :
    ".. Christian Clarke has a surprise in store for boyfriend Syed Masood this week - he wants them to start a family together! .. The suggestion comes in wake of Christian snogging a bagpipe-playing man at the New Year's Eve Party... he still frets over Syed's reaction which is why when his fella arrives home in a kilt - Christian is taken aback when Syed curtly informs his lover that if he wants a man in a kilt then that's what he'll get! But with Syed seeing the funny side of what happened, it's clear that Christian is off the hook and the pair settle on the sofa to rekindle their relationship... The pair do a favour for pal Roxy and take care of Amy... Christian suggests to Syed that they could start a family of their own, it looks as if the couple will get a happy ending. But it soon becomes clear that Syed isn't comfortable with the idea of a kid - in fact, he's distinctly uncomfrotable! Can Christian convince him that a child would cement their love, or will it only lead to further strife for the pair?" - Source: Article from IS - 21st December

Magazines:
    Marc Elliot Interview: All About Soap - 2nd August 2010 edition
    "Tell us the last line you said on set" ... "The line ended with "please" and then I added: "I'm sorry". It wasn't scripted but I put it on."
    "Tell us the last time you cried" .." On set last week, Syed had some very emotional scenes. They were difficult but fun".
    "Tell us the last time you forgot a line" ... "Last week. Doing a big emotional scene, it's hard to remember everything, especially when we're trying to get through it so quickly. Johnny says I'm the worst for forgetting lines. I'm also really uncoordinated - he takes the mick out of me for that"
    (Read more at: http://s752.photobucket.com/albums/xx170/CS477/?action=view&current=DSCF1450.jpg) - Thanks CS447!
    "More family drama is on the way. I can't say if it's for the Beale's or the Masoods, but Syed and Christian are involved" Source: Johnny = Inside Soap = 5th October 2010 Read more
    "Shhh! Which gay couple are planning on becoming parents? And in which soap?" Source: IS

Speculation: Soaplife - 31st July 2010 edition
    'Xmas Baby for Syed' - Pure speculation on Soaplife's behalf
    (http://s752.photobucket.com/albums/xx170/CS477/?action=view&current=DSCF1451.jpg) Thanks CS447!
    Speculation: All About Soap - 9th October 2010 edition:
    Syed chooses: Christian or baby. Pure speculation. http://s752.photobucket.com/albums/xx170/CS477/?action=view&current=007-4.jpg&newest=1

Script Peek:
    On Website: 15th November
    On TV: 13th Jan
    Zainab: You make an effort. You be polite. That is not interfering is it? It is guiding.
    Masood: Yes. No. Fair enough... Got to have a bit of confidence. Don't do all that red faced talking to your shoes thing.
    Zainab: Yes. Exactly. Assertive in a polite way. Put it on then.

On Website: 16th November
    On TV: 13th Jan
    Tamwar: We are the employers Mum.
    Zainab: Yes I know.
    Masood: Yes we are.
    Zainab: Of course we are. Go clean your teeth.

On Website: 7th December
    On TV: Thu 27 January
    Roxy: Hey boys! Oh now, Syed you shouldn't have.
    Syed: What?
    Roxy: The flowers.
    Christian: Oh god - sorry Rox... I bought them for Syed.

EE Webcam/Sightings:
    6th October - PinkTeddy went to Elstree. Was told that Ellitridge have been/are filming all day. Ricky Norwood confirmed they are filming Xmas scenes.
    16th October - Shelza and Steph go to Oceana Watford to meet Johnny. Johnny tells Shelza that there is a big CHRYED storyline coming up and is looking forward to filming it.
    17th November - Nina and Marc spot on webcam. [Johnny was helping DTC get over his heartbreak]
    18th Nov - Johnny possibly seen filming on the webcams? (Same day Johnny/Marc were switching the xmas lights on)
    19th November - CC and Shelza go to Elstree and meet Marc. Marc tells them that Johnny and him are back to filming in January.
    26th Nov 2010 Webcam photos (thanks to elphie![URL="[url]http://pics.livejournal.com/indehed/pic/003k7rg0[/url]"] and indehed)[/URL]

26th Nov:
    Johnny and Dianne on webcam
    30th Nov: Johnny filming?

1st Dec: Tweet from Sharon Marshall: "Johnny Partridge AMAZING at last night's Red Ribbon Revue. Such a lovely lovely guy. Had to trek miles from Elstree through snow to make it!"

3rd Dec: Webcam spot? Johnny/Nina/Marc/Nitin?
    Johnny, Marc and Nina.
    Big Crowd! Another Johnny?
    10th Dec: Ellitridge webcam:

Interviews:
    John: "..I'd like to think so. They've taken so long to get to this point, so hopefully they can make it last. Certainly Tamwar's acceptance of their relationship means a lot to Syed. But Christian doesnt want to be with Syed if he is constantly punishing himself by being gay. As for Masood and Zainab - now that's an entirely different matter.." - Source: All About Soap - 3rd July 2010
    "Syed needs to pull his finger out and get a job. He's a lazy bum being supported by his boyfriend. But he could be changing his profession soon!" [/B] Source: Marc - Inside Soap = 5th October 2010 Read more at: http://s752.photobucket.com/albums/xx170/CS477/?action=view&current=002-6.jpg
    "Syed and Christian jumped through fire to be together. I'm pleased they're united in love at last. Maybe we'll take the Inside Soap Award for Best Wedding next year! " Source: Johnny - Inside Soap = 5th October 2010 Read more at: http://s752.photobucket.com/albums/xx170/CS477/?action=view&current=002-6.jpg
    "There will be no easy reconcilation for the Masood family and Syed, but Tamwar will finally get a story of his own" Source: Inside Soap. 'Bryan Kirkwood hints on the next few months'.
    "Can you tell us what's coming up for the Masood's? ... All I can say is that it's pretty traumatic whatever it is" Source: Inside Soap Awards - Nina Wadia
    ""There will! I've just had a few weeks off filming, but the last scenes I filmed - which will be shown in a few weeks' time - were with Marc in Syed and Christian's flat." Interview on DS with Himesh [16th November]
    "Plus there's trouble brewing for Christian and Syed" - Inside Soap (4th Dec Issue) - http://s1097.photobucket.com/albums/g349/thunderskies/tv%20mag%20scans/?action=view&current=DSCF1977.jpg
    "Which gay couple are planning on becoming parents? And in which Soap?" Source: Soaplife (4th December issue)

Sources:
    - Nina Wadia has signed a 2 year contract with EastEnders. Nina Wadia at the Asian Awards 2010

Tweets:
    DTC tweet - "not going to be easy but hope ahead, don’t worry. Be patient - and you'll be happy!"
  • Options
    elphaba7589elphaba7589 Posts: 74,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I miss them too:( One week today they will finally be on screen together again :) Thanks for the spoiler list hun :) xxx
  • Options
    MrsPartridgeMrsPartridge Posts: 14,000
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    crazysusan wrote: »
    Hiya again

I am home

It is scarey out there in places:eek:

Hiya:)
    Glad you're home safely, we have to be very careful here too.

ETA: Hi CC, thanks for the list.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fun House :D Not sure what he does now!!! Why did you think about him?!?! :):D

Because she's caz:confused::confused:??

I miss Chryed, too:(. One week from now they'll be on screen together:). Can't wait!!!
    ETA Thanks for the spoiler list CC:)!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You're all welcome :)
  • Options
    sxcbaybee123sxcbaybee123 Posts: 2,229
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks CC, for the spoiler list. :) Methinks proper Chryed screentime is a-foot. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hey Susan :D glad you're back home safe! :)

thank you

me too. Missed them so much

thanks for spoiler list
    Hiya:)
    Glad you're home safely, we have to be very careful here too.

ETA: Hi CC, thanks for the list.

thanks hun. yes everyone needs to be carfeul in this weather.
    xx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seemoewe

did you post a fic sweetie?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,093
    Forum Member
    I'm dead/in love/shock.

Over an ipod i know :o

It's so good, and now i can get a chryed background :D:D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    crazysusan wrote: »
    Seemoewe

did you post a fic sweetie?

Yes, I have. Here it is, hope you'll like it (if you want to read:o):):
    Hi sweeties:),

I've written a little fanfic, just felt like it today:cool:. It's set in the morning after the reunion and it was meant to be romantic fluff. I think it turned into angsty smut though, I guess that's just me being me:o:rolleyes:.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6594902/1/Back_for_good

Hope you like it. Reviews would be great:)
    xx

ETA New chryed info / new Chryed fic btw:D
  • Options
    MadWorld_NESMadWorld_NES Posts: 37,961
    Forum Member
    whoknew wrote: »
    I'm dead/in love/shock.

Is it an ipod touch? :)
  • Options
    LoveWillPrevailLoveWillPrevail Posts: 18,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm dead/in love/shock.

Bless :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hello :D

Wha... we know the kiss is at midnight now? :confused:
    The spoiler is:
    Elsewhere, Syed's thoughtful behaviour in the wake of the tragedy makes Christian feel even guiltier about seeing in the New Year with the Vic's piper."
    And the BIB makes it sound as if they kiss at midnight.

Oh and loved your dream :p
    Lozz12 wrote: »
    Ello loves :D

Got a funny dream to tell ya all! :D

I dreamt I drove into Tesco garage to get petrol and went into the kiosk bit to pay and... JOHNNY AND MARC WERE ON THE TILLS :eek: :D So I stood in shock, other cusomters didnt seem to notice/care that Ellitridge were serving! So I was like :eek: and Marc goes "Er, what pump number is it?" and I just went... LOL

I woke up and actually laughed out loud. :D
    Hahaha! That's hilarious!
    I'm dead/in love/shock.

It's so good, and now i can get a chryed background

Congrats on the new iPod! x
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,093
    Forum Member
    Is it an ipod touch? :)

Yehp, the new one :D:D:D:D
    It's so amazing!!!! I don't feel bad about giving my old one away now :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, I have. Here it is, hope you'll like it (if you want to read:o):):

sweetie that was beautiful. thank you:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,150
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    aww my dog's been scared by fireworks and has tried to get as close as she can to me, she's lying half on the sofa and half across my chest, making it rather difficult to type :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks for the spoiler list CC :D
This discussion has been closed.