So glad we're seeing A1 :)
  • Options
    Brummie Girl Brummie Girl Posts: 22,698
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BellaRosa wrote: »
    Jermajesty :o

This episode is so boring .......

I remember when Jermaine was on Celeb Big Brother and he mentioned the name of his kids then and I had the same reaction as you to the name Jermajesty
  • Options
    BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,553
    Forum Member
    I remember when Jermaine was on Celeb Big Brother and he mentioned the name of his kids then and I had the same reaction as you to the name Jermajesty

I wonder what Katie Hopkins would say about that name :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I like those stag heads on the wall.
  • Options
    cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What story about Ben and a Thai prossie? :o
  • Options
    ÆnimaÆnima Posts: 38,548
    Forum Member
    That guy from A1 sounds like a bit of a tool.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    How can Ben be so good looking :blush:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 478
    Forum Member
    God that was dull
  • Options
    Hollie_LouiseHollie_Louise Posts: 39,992
    Forum Member
    cavalli wrote: »
    Randy Jackson's boy is gorgeous...wonder if he sings... :blush:

He was a bit gorgeous.. Such a strange episode tonight
  • Options
    myssmyss Posts: 16,527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jermajesty :o

This episode is so boring .......
    As soon as I was 16, I'd be at the closest solicitor's/registrar's office getting that sh1t changed.

Just caught up with this on +1..... do you think 3T's story was really accurate? I can't recall them being second to the Spice Girls and for a group who say they were fed up with some others wanting to focus on the link to their more famous uncle or auntie, they sure spoke a whole lot about them, more than their own Dad who I presume was one of the Jackson 5 or any of their other uncles. And I could have sworn their fame and fanship waned way before the media onslaught on Michael's trial and death. I don't remember there being even a sniff about them in any music press before each occasion and quick search stated that they turned to music producing than singing in the early 2000's. To be honest, I think they're probably using their uncle and his death to gain needed publicity, but are poor at acting like they're not.
  • Options
    Harry RedknappHarry Redknapp Posts: 4,422
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    3T were gorgeous when they were younger. TJ is still perty. 3Ts story just seemed to be about MJ. They seem nice enough tho.

Ben looked perty in this episode.
  • Options
    MaksonMakson Posts: 30,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What?! Kavana is gay?!!
    My gaydar totally missed this one and it never fails me:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    myss wrote: »
    As soon as I was 16, I'd be at the closest solicitor's/registrar's office getting that sh1t changed.

Just caught up with this on +1..... do you think 3T's story was really accurate? I can't recall them being second to the Spice Girls and for a group who say they were fed up with some others wanting to focus on the link to their more famous uncle or auntie, they sure spoke a whole lot about them, more than their own Dad who I presume was one of the Jackson 5 or any of their other uncles. And I could have sworn their fame and fanship waned way before the media onslaught on Michael's trial and death. I don't remember there being even a sniff about them in any music press before each occasion and quick search stated that they turned to music producing than singing in the early 2000's. To be honest, I think they're probably using their uncle and his death to gain needed publicity, but are poor at acting like they're not.

Tbh I zoned out when the 3T's were on. I found their section boring. I have heard of them but never thought they were that big. Maybe in the USA they were massive.

The bit's I did listen to did give the impression that they were using their uncle fame to claim theirs. I still cannot believe MJ has gone :(
  • Options
    anyonefortennisanyonefortennis Posts: 111,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    The ratings have really plummeted. Last nights show dropped over 300k viewers. They need bigger names than they have on this series to attract viewers.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    How many more episodes are there? I only perked up when A1 came on.

I have never watched the earlier shows and did think there was only a couple of episodes.
  • Options
    MysteriousOzMysteriousOz Posts: 6,230
    Forum Member
    This series to me is really about even if they all hate one another, make some good tv, have a bit of fun and get a load of money for doing it

Girl Thing, 3T , Eternal (although would be cool) & Damage especially have no real future from what I can see, A1 have been performing for ages anyways so they will continue and 5th story need I say more
  • Options
    MTUK1MTUK1 Posts: 20,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tbh I zoned out when the 3T's were on. I found their section boring. I have heard of them but never thought they were that big. Maybe in the USA they were massive.

The bit's I did listen to did give the impression that they were using their uncle fame to claim theirs. I still cannot believe MJ has gone :(

If you'd have watched it, you'd have seen that they weren't. They were always bigger in the UK and Europe.
  • Options
    MTUK1MTUK1 Posts: 20,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This series to me is really about even if they all hate one another, make some good tv, have a bit of fun and get a load of money for doing it

Girl Thing, 3T , Eternal (although would be cool) & Damage especially have no real future from what I can see, A1 have been performing for ages anyways so they will continue and 5th story need I say more

Not since they broke up, they haven't. Geez, do people actually watch this show before commenting?
  • Options
    ravensboroughravensborough Posts: 5,188
    Forum Member
    MTUK1 wrote: »
    Not since they broke up, they haven't. Geez, do people actually watch this show before commenting?

Aren't they really popular in Norway? I could've sworn that I read an interview with Mark this week somewhere saying that they've performed steadily in Scandinavia but haven't performed in the UK since they split.
  • Options
    asyousayasyousay Posts: 38,838
    Forum Member
    Aren't they really popular in Norway? I could've sworn that I read an interview with Mark this week somewhere saying that they've performed steadily in Scandinavia but haven't performed in the UK since they split.

Yes this is correct . Hell they even tried to enter the Norway Eurovision in 2010 and so they have been back together since 2009 at least .
  • Options
    asyousayasyousay Posts: 38,838
    Forum Member

You should check your facts before speaking as I can find loads of YouTube videos of A1 performing since 2009/2010 .
  • Options
    natalie77natalie77 Posts: 2,468
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you listen every time Ben speaks about them performing as a group again he always say 'back in the UK' which is in reference to them having been performing in Europe the last few years! But I'm abit annoyed that the show are glossing over that fact & trying to make out they haven't seen each other for years :(
  • Options
    MysteriousOzMysteriousOz Posts: 6,230
    Forum Member
    asyousay wrote: »
    You should check your facts before speaking as I can find loads of YouTube videos of A1 performing since 2009/2010 .

Haha yes thank you I knew they had been performing together since and yes I have been watching before commenting :)
  • Options
    misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

"Geez", do people actually check their facts before commenting?