Options

WHATM - BB9 - Day 93 - THE FINAL DAY - 5th September 2008 - 6am to Midday

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 428
    Forum Member
    cherry o wrote: »
    The polls have been very accurate this year but maybe the vote to win is the difference.

i agree, i think there is a difference with the final voting as you get many people who never vote all series, and then vote like hell on the final night for their fave to win, i know of quite a few people that do this.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,751
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    it never came to start with :D

wish they would wake housemates up. what alarm call dya reckon it will be?
    I would think voice of Davina or Marcus and BB Theme Tune :)
    Edit: but there again we thought they would give them a decent last night as well:rolleyes:
  • Options
    AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Point taken, but it is one of the things taken into account by the GBP:):):)

It was only my opinion willjohnboy. I have no doubt that many voters will not vote for him because his is rich. The choice is theirs. Probably the same people who voted in droves for poor hard up hard done by C woman last year.:rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Annsyre wrote: »
    I doubt that he is although his father might be. Mind you in times of recession a restaurant is not likely to do as well.:)

We have no idea how rich Rachel is for example, her parents might have invested her earnings from films and tv work on her behalf. It's none of our business and imo should not be taken into account when deciding to vote for her.
    :)

Yes, but Rex boasts about his "wealth", as for the other HMs it's only speculation:):):)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Announcement: G&H is still on his anti red emoticon for last day campaign...Let's try for a friendly thread (Phew nearly said ...happy:D)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,496
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would think voice of Davina or Marcus and BB Theme Tune :)
    Edit: but there again we thought they would give them a decent last night as well:rolleyes:

I know - last night was PATHETIC!!!! :eek::eek::mad:

BAD BB!!!

Poor HMs :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,500
    Forum Member
    I don't think I am going to vote for the final. I can't make my mind up on who to vote for.

Rex was my favourite along with Mo. Always liked Rachel. Went off Rex after the Vt's then liked him again. Then Nicole arrived and his treatment of Mo turned me off again. He has been the most entertaining housemate for me good or bad. Difficult.

So that has left me in a quandry because BB bought in Nicole to scupper Rex and I don't like to think BB messed Rex's chances up by doing that.

Darnell was one of my favourites too but his constant moaning the week before last put me off, made me turn off for a couple of hours. (first time for me to do so in any BB). Sara is alright.
    Mikey has not entertained me at all.

So apart from voting a couple of times for Arte's choice I don't think I will bother this year :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I doubt that he is although his father might be. Mind you in times of recession a restaurant is not likely to do as well.:)

We have no idea how rich Rachel is for example, her parents might have invested her earnings from films and tv work on her behalf. It's none of our business and imo should not be taken into account when deciding to vote for her.
    I agree Ann that it should not be an issue....however Rex has made it openly part of his character, of his lifestyle, and whether we like it or not it will be considered by many as a key factor of his makeup :) All I can say is that I would be happiest to have Rex and Rachel as last 2 but would prefer to have Rachel win. At the end of the day I think they have both been very interesting characters and this season of BB has thrown up IMO some of the most complex characters we have seen in the history of BB.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

BAD BB!!!

Oi!! No Red's here :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    WHATM: Still in bed. Camera still on Mikey
  • Options
    Forum Member
    come on BB, wake them up, its the final!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    WHATM: Nothing...I just know that I'll go to do something and they will get them up:rolleyes:
  • Options
    oilcatoilcat Posts: 27,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    it never came to start with :D

wish they would wake housemates up. what alarm call dya reckon it will be?

Last day alarm is usually the BB theme tune
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    WHATM: Hear door closing in background but camera still on Mikey sleeping
  • Options
    JoJo4JoJo4 Posts: 38,663
    Forum Member

Morning all - sad that this is the last day, I shall miss the HMs and FMs too:cry:

It's a pity that so much has been written about Rex and his family money, but that was always going to be the case.

There are a lot of bitter people in the world who are instantly anti anyone who has something/anything they don't have, and this will undoubtedly go against Rex.

As you rightly say Ann, we have no idea of the financial circumstances of Rachel or Mikey although I think it's safe to assume that neither Sara nor Darnell are cash rich.

I wonder how all the HMs will feel about Rachel when they learn of her 'career':confused:

Looking forward to WHATMing one last time - although I can't see the day being very rivetting to watch!

Hopefully the final day nerves won't make the HMs too snappy or paranoid:cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    WHATM: HMs still sleeping...no alarm...Adverts..G&H going to have coffee and cig
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Spooky moment on BBC1 Breakfast News programme at 9am this morning to see the final 5 on screen:confused: Thought I had the wrong channel...turned out to be a guy from Heat magazine talking about how the magazine's success was down to the new generation of "celebraties" such as BB contestants....very surreal :p

I did the same thing, G&H - it was such a recent picture, I thought it was something going on this morning that warranted a major news item. :eek:
  • Options
    MoDingleMoDingle Posts: 4,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Joni M wrote: »
    FROM DS:BB (I saw this with my own eyes!)

Rachel was excited in the early hours of this morning when a moth flew into the garden.

The moth had visited the house before and was featured on the highlights show that the group watched earlier this week.

As Sara and Rachel sat on the sunloungers, the moth flew past them, causing Sara to declare: "That's a sign. I don't like moths, but I reckon it's like a sign."

Rachel immediately got up to "say goodbye" and told Darnell to come and have a look.

However, he was unconvinced and warily remarked: "I don't like that guy."

As the other housemates went inside, Rachel stood and chatted to the moth.

"I'll miss you, Moth-Moth," she sighed. "What's strange is that you haven't come for weeks and weeks and now you've come to say goodbye."

She went on to inform the moth that the flower it was eating was fake, before covering her neck up in case it tried to suck her blood.

There are not enough rolly eye smilies on here for that - that is truly pathetic - I honestly think she is losing the plot - that is not 'cute' or 'nice' that is just plain weird - does this 'woman' have any clue what the real world is like - I have gone from liking Rachel to being seriously worried for her and her mental state - she is not 4 she is 24 - very worrying :rolleyes:

And before I get accused of 'hating' her I don't I just find all this Mr Wasp, Mikey Wikey, spending a penny wenny very disturbing and I am genuinely concerned for her
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 51,223
    Forum Member
    Announcement: G&H is still on his anti red emoticon for last day campaign...Let's try for a friendly thread (Phew nearly said ...happy:D)

BAD BB!!!

LMAO! Not a successful campaign so far then!!!:D:D:D
  • Options
    Joni MJoni M Posts: 70,225
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hello again briefly... would anyone mind helping me.
    I've looked at the CH4 website but can't find the phone numbers... anyone know where I can find them?

Thanks x
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 51,223
    Forum Member
    FROM DS:BB (I saw this with my own eyes!)

Rachel was excited in the early hours of this morning when a moth flew into the garden.

The moth had visited the house before and was featured on the highlights show that the group watched earlier this week.

As Sara and Rachel sat on the sunloungers, the moth flew past them, causing Sara to declare: "That's a sign. I don't like moths, but I reckon it's like a sign."

Rachel immediately got up to "say goodbye" and told Darnell to come and have a look.

However, he was unconvinced and warily remarked: "I don't like that guy."

As the other housemates went inside, Rachel stood and chatted to the moth.

"I'll miss you, Moth-Moth," she sighed. "What's strange is that you haven't come for weeks and weeks and now you've come to say goodbye."

She went on to inform the moth that the flower it was eating was fake, before covering her neck up in case it tried to suck her blood.

Oh FFS, that is totally unbelieveable and absolutely cringeworthy.:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    MoDingle wrote: »
    I just find all this Mr Wasp, Mikey Wikey, spending a penny wenny very disturbing and I am genuinely concerned for her

and this woman will will be educating future generations :eek:
  • Options
    piparrotpiparrot Posts: 14,617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've looked at the CH4 website but can't find the phone numbers... anyone know where I can find them?

Thanks x

they should be there under the voting tab
  • Options
    Forum Member

Thanks x

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/vote/nominations.html
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Thanks x

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/vote/nominations.html