Options

Bianca tells the House about Danielle's past (vid)

13»

Comments

• Options
    cahcah Posts: 24,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Soppymum wrote: »
    Poor Danielle we all know the truth about her outside but she doesn't want to be judged on it in a gameshow, just like Helen she has only told Ash she was a ****. Come on BB let her secret out.

No Not only Ash Knows ,Mark,Steven and Kimberley also know . Infact i wouldn't be surprised if the whole House knows by now ,what with Chris'Comment the other day about Bianca even makes Helen look like the Virgin Mary

Matthew has said The H/MS are always talking about their Lives and Family etc in there but that none of it has been aired
  • Options
    Rosie50Rosie50 Posts: 2,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    VTE -Vote to Evict

VTS - Vote to Save
    ABCZYX wrote: »
    VTE is Vote to Evict.

VTS is Vote to Save.

:)
    Thank you and age of the greek, It is so obvious now :blush:
  • Options
    alias aliasalias alias Posts: 8,824
    Forum Member
    It was so blatantly a question set up for Bianca to go on the attack against Danielle.
  • Options
    B*witchedB*witched Posts: 5,647
    Forum Member
    I like Danielle, apart from the nude pics and webcam girl work, which I don't care about anyway, I think she's quite a nice person. it'd be a shame to see her evicted on Friday. Bianca's been gunning for Danielle from the moment she walked into the house.
  • Options
    quasimoronquasimoron Posts: 20,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Bianca the beast knows Danielle and has been watching jealously her romance with Winston, and her airtime,that's why she jumped on him and is down on Danielle. These two know each other IMo.
  • Options
    dialecticdialectic Posts: 6,949
    Forum Member
    B*witched wrote: »
    I like Danielle, apart from the nude pics and webcam girl work, which I don't care about anyway, I think she's quite a nice person. it'd be a shame to see her evicted on Friday. Bianca's been gunning for Danielle from the moment she walked into the house.

Perhaps she was chosen to target Danielle. Somebody else was supposed to go in who knew Helen and Kim's ex was a possibility, but they changed their mind on the last two.
  • Options
    JennyukJennyuk Posts: 20,919
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aimee wrote: »
    I'm sorry but I don't agree.

Last year we had fake housemates and BB producers and BBOTS kept quiet about it, pretending not to know or that they hadn't seen it. They made themselves look stupid when they supposedly believed their stories.

As far as I can see they are only showing us, and the HM's, what we are all saying anyway.

It will stop and blow over when people lose interest in it.

So let them show Helen, Kim, Steven stories, keep it a level playing field.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 225
    Forum Member
    Jennyuk wrote: »
    So let them show Helen, Kim, Steven stories, keep it a level playing field.

They won't do :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They won't do :D

I know :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who would be this cruel...
    I know that Dexter name keeps being repeated, this happened again tonight on bbbots. Both names keep being linked up, is this payback for Danielle as she sold story to the daily star that outed him
    From daily star:
    http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/323066/Big-Brother-star-Dexter-is-no-big-lover

When he was in BB we all know he was disingenuous at times and a game player for media inches.
    Hmmm, nothing would surprise me.

BIB Danielle told the other HMs a few days after they entered the house,whilst in the garden that she sold a story on Dexter, and that they had both agreed to it. They also agreed that if she ever got on BB he would sell a story on her, to keep them both in the Red Tops.
  • Options
    Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    The moral of the story is 'If you have skeletons in your closet you can bank on them being revealed whilst your in the BB house'.
  • Options
    GottaBeAdoredGottaBeAdored Posts: 11,096
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The moral of the story is 'If you have skeletons in your closet you can bank on them being revealed whilst your in the BB house'.

....unless your Steven or Helen.
  • Options
    B*witchedB*witched Posts: 5,647
    Forum Member
    dialectic wrote: »
    Perhaps she was chosen to target Danielle. Somebody else was supposed to go in who knew Helen and Kim's ex was a possibility, but they changed their mind on the last two.

I'd heard that too so it looks like Danielle might have been the target they chose when they thought they couldn't get away with doing it to the other two.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Big Brother obviously have the permission to air Helen's dirty laundry since she talked about it in her entrance VT, but have yet to even link her to anything. Producers being selective...
  • Options
    Desy BoyDesy Boy Posts: 2,971
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But Helen isn't lying about her past. She's just understandably omitting to say everything. Danielle is lying about it and using it as an integral part of her persona. That's the issue being exposed here not just tittle tattle. If Helen was holier than thou about sex and stuff then maybe she should be exposed, but she's not. It's a period of her life that she's got past and that's it. Personally I'm more worried that if she does have a child why she never seems to talk about him/her or at least from the footage we've seen.
  • Options
    shortyknickersshortyknickers Posts: 2,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Desy Boy wrote: »
    The issue is that Helen has understandably withheld details of her past. She hasn't lied about it or based her whole persona on a falsehood. Therein lies the difference.
    hows this unfair? danielle is a bloody liar and she knows it and shes doing it to ashleighs face, her supposed friend
    scout2006 wrote: »
    Danielle decided how she was going to play the game before she went into the house. She chose the character she was going to portray and she's done quite well out of it so far. Her mock outrage at bad language, sexual conversations and being given a "Bloody Mary" cocktail has got her the airtime she so desperately craved. Why shouldn't she be questioned about the dichotomy between the woman she has been in the house and the woman she appears to be on the net?. I don't feel sorry for her at all.
    Zenton wrote: »
    I think its fantastic that shes been exposed (much like she does on her webcam)

I don't want people entering the house with a fake personna. I want honest housemates, if she was really her trueself it would have been so much better.

I agree with all these posts.
  • Options
    VenetianVenetian Posts: 28,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Biannca relished every moment of that: she's probably expecting not to last long on the show, she's gone on "up her profile" ... hmmm .

I do feel sorry for Danielle, the persona she invented was ridiculous, how could she even think the public would be fooled but that went too far. BB have no boundaries this year, they must be reading the publics' reaction on social media and yet they stir more and more and more. And as if Steven's ego was not already the size of Africa they make him the host of the panel show !!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,525
    Forum Member
    Cornchips wrote: »
    I know Danielle is a bit fake but she doesn't deserve all this. I actually think she is dealing with it quite well dignified silence

I don't think it's fair either. It was Ashleigh, Chris and Danielle exposed last week with the focus on Ashleigh. And now again the 'mole' task sending Christopher to the same three to catch them out.

I agree Danielle has been fake but she has already had the webcam brought up so why is Bianca targeting her again and still nothing about Helen or Steves girlfriend and fake millionaire lifesfyle.

Once again protecting the chosen ones.

It is affecting Danielle and understandably so...here is a clip: