Options

Bianca tells the House about Danielle's past (vid)

Comments

• Options
    Bagshot85Bagshot85 Posts: 8,248
    Forum Member
    Really not nice. Not nice to watch, not nice for Danielle.
    Yet, even worse, they are ppl calling for Biannca to be saved over Pav. Why?
    Why do ppl want nasty, loud (so many other words to describe her) Biannca to stay?
  • Options
    AimeeAimee Posts: 3,366
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jennyuk wrote: »
    I agree with all the above posts about the picking on Danielle, it needs to stop, even BBOTS keep showing her picture to evicted HMs.

I'm sorry but I don't agree.

Last year we had fake housemates and BB producers and BBOTS kept quiet about it, pretending not to know or that they hadn't seen it. They made themselves look stupid when they supposedly believed their stories.

As far as I can see they are only showing us, and the HM's, what we are all saying anyway.

It will stop and blow over when people lose interest in it.
  • Options
    Desy BoyDesy Boy Posts: 2,971
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "...One day you're cruising in your 7, next day you're sweating, forgetting your lies, alibis ain't matching up, bullshit catching up..."

Jay-Z 'Dead Presidents'
  • Options
    Amelia_SutherlaAmelia_Sutherla Posts: 2,354
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm no fan of Danielle but I think it's now beyond a joke what bb are doing, they are now are just throwing anything they can at her why are they not bringing up Helens past it's a whole lot worse than Danielle's.
  • Options
    Desy BoyDesy Boy Posts: 2,971
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The issue is that Helen has understandably withheld details of her past. She hasn't lied about it or based her whole persona on a falsehood. Therein lies the difference.
  • Options
    moagmoag Posts: 2,350
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bianca is such a cow, did you notice the look between mark & Kim when she started on Danielle
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's not nice, dislike Biannca, the way she always laughs and opens her mouth full of teeth reminds me of Tamara
  • Options
    AgeOfTheGeekAgeOfTheGeek Posts: 2,356
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That was awful to watch. There was absolutely no need for it. Biannca is vile and I really hope she's out on Friday.
  • Options
    johnny_dolejohnny_dole Posts: 2,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hows this unfair? danielle is a bloody liar and she knows it and shes doing it to ashleighs face, her supposed friend
  • Options
    Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    I think danielle deserves some of the crap coming her way for the way she has lied and conned everyone in there. It seems BB does have it in for her this week.
  • Options
    scout2006scout2006 Posts: 7,084
    Forum Member
    Danielle decided how she was going to play the game before she went into the house. She chose the character she was going to portray and she's done quite well out of it so far. Her mock outrage at bad language, sexual conversations and being given a "Bloody Mary" cocktail has got her the airtime she so desperately craved. Why shouldn't she be questioned about the dichotomy between the woman she has been in the house and the woman she appears to be on the net?. I don't feel sorry for her at all.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,856
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hows this unfair? danielle is a bloody liar and she knows it and shes doing it to ashleighs face, her supposed friend

agree, Danielle has been the biggest backstabber in that house, turning her nose up at at Helen and Kim, but in reallity she's an ex smoker who like having sex on golf courses, and thats according to her own fb page.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 140
    Forum Member
    BB and Pav have dished dirt on Steve and Kim so Danielle isn't the only victim, but I do think actually putting someone into the house to blow someones cover story is wrong.

I have no idea why Danielle created a fake personae as I can't see where it has helped her out at all. It must be difficult to hold onto her character 24/7.
  • Options
    johnny_dolejohnny_dole Posts: 2,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LizzieHod wrote: »
    agree, Danielle has been the biggest backstabber in that house, turning her nose up at at Helen and Kim, but in reallity she's an ex smoker who like having sex on golf courses, and thats according to her own fb page.

ashleigh i think is starting to suss - either way she wont be impressed and danielle is just digging herself further
  • Options
    ZentonZenton Posts: 883
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think its fantastic that shes been exposed (much like she does on her webcam)

I don't want people entering the house with a fake personna. I want honest housemates, if she was really her trueself it would have been so much better.
  • Options
    PaleHorsePaleHorse Posts: 5,681
    Forum Member
    It's interesting that Bianca claims to hate Helen and yet instead chooses to reveal info on Danielle.
  • Options
    GottaBeAdoredGottaBeAdored Posts: 11,096
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Zenton wrote: »
    I think its fantastic that shes been exposed (much like she does on her webcam)

I don't want people entering the house with a fake personna. I want honest housemates, if she was really her trueself it would have been so much better.

It's much much more like her fake persona is the one she uses as her job.
  • Options
    Rosie50Rosie50 Posts: 2,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ABCZYX wrote: »
    If it was a VTE, I'd agree with you. But as it's a VTS, I'm not sure.
    At the risk of sounding thick what is a VTE and VTS I am hopefully not the only person wondering this fingers crossed :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 663
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Poor Danielle we all know the truth about her outside but she doesn't want to be judged on it in a gameshow, just like Helen she has only told Ash she was a ****. Come on BB let her secret out.
  • Options
    Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    ashleigh i think is starting to suss - either way she wont be impressed and danielle is just digging herself further

They showed a few shots of her at the end looking pensive but i bet they will be bezzie mates again come the eviction show.
  • Options
    ABCZYXABCZYX Posts: 12,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rosie50 wrote: »
    At the risk of sounding thick what is a VTE and VTS I am hopefully not the only person wondering this fingers crossed :)

VTE is Vote to Evict.

VTS is Vote to Save.

:)
  • Options
    AgeOfTheGeekAgeOfTheGeek Posts: 2,356
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rosie50 wrote: »

VTE -Vote to Evict

VTS - Vote to Save
  • Options
    dialecticdialectic Posts: 6,949
    Forum Member
    scout2006 wrote: »
    Danielle decided how she was going to play the game before she went into the house. She chose the character she was going to portray and she's done quite well out of it so far. Her mock outrage at bad language, sexual conversations and being given a "Bloody Mary" cocktail has got her the airtime she so desperately craved. Why shouldn't she be questioned about the dichotomy between the woman she has been in the house and the woman she appears to be on the net?. I don't feel sorry for her at all.

She also said her game plan would be to play the under-dog and this could be what's coming in to play here.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,548
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gris wrote: »
    It actually does seem like that. I don't know wtf's going on but it's nasty as ****.

Who would be this cruel...
    I know that Dexter name keeps being repeated, this happened again tonight on bbbots. Both names keep being linked up, is this payback for Danielle as she sold story to the daily star that outed him
    From daily star:
    http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/323066/Big-Brother-star-Dexter-is-no-big-lover

When he was in BB we all know he was disingenuous at times and a game player for media inches.
    Hmmm, nothing would surprise me.
  • Options
    GlinnyGlinny Posts: 4,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Biannca is a one to talk. She isn't exactly Snow White is she.

Horrible, vile, trashy individual.