Options

X Factor stars pushing for Kye to replace Chris on the tour

Comments

• Options
    C14EC14E Posts: 32,165
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The thing is the tour isnt quite the paragon of virtue few weeks that people think it is. I followed one group having got to know one of the finalist pretty well and believe me some of the antics got up to by some of the top 8 would have be seen to be believed. The sleeping around with fans by one particular act, others getting drunk in virtually every hotel bar (and hangovers from hell the days of the shows) and making a fool of themselves, arguments, rudeness to fans i saw it all etc etc

One thing that cant happen, however, is lateness. They tend to be closeted in their hotels, and have very little chance to be late etc The early mornings, constant travelling take its toll so they tend to be zombied halfway through the tour anyway so pettiness tends to make way for just getting through the day. Believe me, this group didnt get along all the time but still remained professional when they went on stage which is all that is needed

I don't think they'll worry too much about what they do in their off time so long as they're there the next day and not being total nightmares. The problem with Chris seems to be that he directly disobeyed them by going out after the Saturday final and his drunkeness/hangover directly impacted his ability and conduct the next day. Plus, with Chris they might not know whether or not he will even be at the tour venue or if he'll have pi*sed off back to Liverpool. :D
  • Options
    PlausibleDenialPlausibleDenial Posts: 978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think Carolynne is a belivable source to be honest considering she fabricated a sob story as she did not have on on her previous x factor appearence or on fame academy so she

A> lied about splitting up with her husband and
    b> paraded her barren womb around.

Where is the woman's diginity.
  • Options
    curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Chris is likely to be even more stressed on the tour if he doesnt get a good reception and I dont think he will, personally I,d rather see Kye :)
  • Options
    hisdogspothisdogspot Posts: 23,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    C14E wrote: »
    I don't think they'll worry too much about what they do in their off time so long as they're there the next day and not being total nightmares. The problem with Chris seems to be that he directly disobeyed them by going out after the Saturday final and his drunkeness/hangover directly impacted his ability and conduct the next day. Plus, with Chris they might not know whether or not he will even be at the tour venue or if he'll have pi*sed off back to Liverpool. :D

... and the real issue is probably that Chris walked out of rehearsals vowing that he wanted nothing more to do with Xfactor

I'm sure he wishes he could take it back now, and I wouldn't be a bit surprised if he has spent the last few days begging producers for another chance, and promising to never let them down again

The problem is, of course, that Christopher has not endeared himself to the people who are in a position to do him a favour

Which is unfortunate for him, but, we should remember , he wasn't dropped ... he wasn't sacked

... He walked out ... quit ... flounced

Just himself to blame I'm afraid
  • Options
    Pimlico_PassPimlico_Pass Posts: 4,785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Im sure the fans would rather see any other act except Kye.

hes as boring as chris.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hisdogspot wrote: »
    ... and the real issue is probably that Chris walked out of rehearsals vowing that he wanted nothing more to do with Xfactor

I'm sure he wishes he could take it back now, and I wouldn't be a bit surprised if he has spent the last few days begging producers for another chance, and promising to never let them down again

I'm sure I read that this already happened. Something like Chris turned and begged to go on stage with the others minutes before they were due to go on and was told it was too late.

Ah yes, here we are.
  • Options
    johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

The problem is, of course, that Christopher has not endeared himself to the people who are in a position to do him a favour

Which is unfortunate for him, but, we should remember , he wasn't dropped ... he wasn't sacked

... He walked out ... quit ... flounced

Just himself to blame I'm afraid

That's not strictly true. Assuming that he did indeed walk out, a case could be made that the hate campaign instigated by TPTB at X-Factor tipped him over the edge. Given the crap he's had to put up with throughout the series, it's not exactly suprising that he kicked off. The X-Factor bods can hardly criticise his behavior when their treatment of him almost certainly contributed to it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    johartuk wrote: »
    That's not strictly true. Assuming that he did indeed walk out, a case could be made that the hate campaign instigated by TPTB at X-Factor tipped him over the edge. Given the crap he's had to put up with throughout the series, it's not exactly suprising that he kicked off. The X-Factor bods can hardly criticise his behavior when their treatment of him almost certainly contributed to it.

You may have a point

The issue is, however, that Chris was not 'dropped' from the tour ... he chose to storm out and tell them, in effect, to 'shove it'

His motive for doing so may be of interest in itself, but it does not alter the fact that he would have been on the tour if he had stayed the course ... and the need for a 'replacement' would never have arisen
  • Options
    valeziovalezio Posts: 1,259
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sylvia wrote: »
    Come on,the poor guy had been under stress with all that went on leading up to the final and was not in a fit state to take part.

After he has had a break from all the high pressure s**t there's no reason why he shouldn't be fit enough to take part in the shows. I for one would pay to see him rather than boring old Kye or,even worse, Spraggan.

I totally agree Sylvia. Chris is actually still very ill with a chest infection but I'm sure the added stress isn't helping.
    I was pleased to see District 3 speak out in his favour. Kye obviously wont as he wants to be on the tour!
    Having received most of the votes for 7 weeks in a row I can't see how they can drop him from the tour but Cowell always gets his own way even if it means blocking other acts voting lines.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    The thing is the tour isnt quite the paragon of virtue few weeks that people think it is. I followed one group having got to know one of the finalist pretty well and believe me some of the antics got up to by some of the top 8 would have be seen to be believed. The sleeping around with fans by one particular act, others getting drunk in virtually every hotel bar (and hangovers from hell the days of the shows) and making a fool of themselves, arguments, rudeness to fans i saw it all etc etc

One thing that cant happen, however, is lateness. They tend to be closeted in their hotels, and have very little chance to be late etc The early mornings, constant travelling take its toll so they tend to be zombied halfway through the tour anyway so pettiness tends to make way for just getting through the day. Believe me, this group didnt get along all the time but still remained professional when they went on stage which is all that is needed

I heard a lot of rumors about a certain years finalists to be honest. I didn't go myself but I follow a lot of people on twitter who did and it was pretty concerning.
  • Options
    TheDemiurgeTheDemiurge Posts: 1,053
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You may have a point

The issue is, however, that Chris was not 'dropped' from the tour ... he chose to storm out and tell them, in effect, to 'shove it'

His motive for doing so may be of interest in itself, but it does not alter the fact that he would have been on the tour if he had stayed the course ... and the need for a 'replacement' would never have arisen

I think Chris should break his X-Factor contract with Syco, and move to a variety agent immediately. He has nothing so has nothing to lose and is essentially judgment-proof.

The Dark Lord would make an absolute tit of himself if he sued Chris for a unilateral breach, because the Statement of Claim would have to say that Syco suffered because of Christopher's loss. After how he was treated on the show, they now can't say that.

Chris should run his own tour up against the X one and have his own fanbase - of which there is a lot - go and see him.

The End.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You may have a point

It's hearsay though isnt it? Did you hear Chris say that? I wouldn't have blamed him however. Enough is enough.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Chris should break his X-Factor contract with Syco, and move to a variety agent immediately. He has nothing so has nothing to lose and is essentially judgment-proof.

The Dark Lord would make an absolute tit of himself if he sued Chris for a unilateral breach, because the Statement of Claim would have to say that Syco suffered because of Christopher's loss. After how he was treated on the show, they now can't say that.

Chris should run his own tour up against the X one and have his own fanbase - of which there is a lot - go and see him.

The End.

Very very well said :). I agree and would much prefer him to break away from Mr Fix it. Wish this could happen.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Im sure the fans would rather see any other act except Kye.

hes as boring as chris.

Kye's fans did get a very big petition going when he left the show, in an effort to get him on the tour.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30,169
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    too many male voices on the tour, they need another female for a bit of diversity eg Jade, but I guess Kye is the next in line voted off wise
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jackbell wrote: »
    Yeah, well lots of things get said in the heat of the moment don't they? Like using the c word inappropriately to a woman.

And did you hear that said?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have just heard that Chris WILL be on the tour. Source Chris's fan page.
  • Options
    C14EC14E Posts: 32,165
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    valezio wrote: »
    I totally agree Sylvia. Chris is actually still very ill with a chest infection but I'm sure the added stress isn't helping.
    I was pleased to see District 3 speak out in his favour. Kye obviously wont as he wants to be on the tour!
    Having received most of the votes for 7 weeks in a row I can't see how they can drop him from the tour but Cowell always gets his own way even if it means blocking other acts voting lines.

Hello Christopher.

The End.

Hello menan.
  • Options
    TheDemiurgeTheDemiurge Posts: 1,053
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Looks like the Dark Lord had to eat crow in the end. Love it, but I think Chris is better off at this stage well away from those people.

Some good direction and self-belief and he'd be a more than competent and consistent performer.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

'Chris's fan page' ? ... what's that then ? ... is it on DS, or somewhere else ?

thanks
  • Options
    Chippy ChipsChippy Chips Posts: 2,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If I was going to one of the shows, I'd like Chris to be there. It'd be the perfect opportunity for a toilet break and to pop to the bar.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 415
    Forum Member
    Christopher is the shining beacon of energy for all mankind and the inter stellar galaxy. Kye is the local Fish and Chip shop assistant.

I would not trust Kye frying my Chips.
  • Options
    MARTYM8MARTYM8 Posts: 44,710
    Forum Member
    Looks like the Dark Lord had to eat crow in the end. Love it, but I think Chris is better off at this stage well away from those people.

Some good direction and self-belief and he'd be a more than competent and consistent performer.

Well I am glad for Chris if he is on the tour in one sense - but not if it means that he has to suffer boos from the more unpleasant teenage girls in the audience (as happened last Saturday night).
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is clearly very popular with the public so many people will want to see him and he should appear. if he has done something so bad to warrant being banned, then X Factor production need to make a formal statement, and explain - especially as it is an interactive show where thousands have voted for him week on week. Other than that, the other contestants have no right to request he is replaced. It's work. I am not a fan, but would certainly want to hear him as I think his voice is good and I want to see what all the fuss is about.
  • Options
    achroachro Posts: 3,262
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They would never kick off Chris. Think of all the dramatic headlines he would generate as they went around the country.