Options

Britney Spears Appreciation Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• Options
    marc_ukmarc_uk Posts: 199
    Forum Member
    mimicole wrote: »
    :eek: as in, live? not pre-recored? I can't wait!

Found this promo add on youtube
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2tx1wf3_OY

It sounds as if she will appear LIVE :D

She is on OKTV also i think that will be pre recorded :D
  • Options
    cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    O.Michel wrote: »
    Apparently, this is the cover of 'Criminal'
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music/news/a340388/britney-spears-reveals-new-single-criminal-artwork.html
    As long as Jive is in control, I don't care about covers, because they are all lazy (and beneath Britney), but I will focus on ONE phrase: "I was thinking of a really cool concept for the video just to make it interesting. You'll have to see."
    YES!Britney was THINKING!I am SOOO ready for Britney to start being the boss of her career!! :D:D

I don't really like the cover much tbh but I really do hope she starts making her own decisions again on her career :D
  • Options
    ItsTimmyTimeItsTimmyTime Posts: 1,018
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Didn't they have a different cover for IWG that nobody liked before they filmed the video? It was official at first and then they changed it to that lovely one from the video set. Hopefully they do the same for Criminal's, this one just seems tacky and not very professional.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,058
    Forum Member
    Didn't they have a different cover for IWG that nobody liked before they filmed the video? It was official at first and then they changed it to that lovely one from the video set. Hopefully they do the same for Criminal's, this one just seems tacky and not very professional.
    Yeah, maybe.That IWG cover was horrible.So glad they changed it.However, the cover for 'Criminal' will definetely be replaced (it looks fanmade and sloppy) but it was actually a rather good move (:eek::eek::eek: JIVE MADE A GOOD MOVE? :eek::eek::eek:) because that cover could work exactly like a promo pic.It will generate a certain amount of buzz before the real buzz starters arrive (cover, video, performances hopefully etc).
  • Options
    TheChicagoBaronTheChicagoBaron Posts: 1,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's doing an MTV interview with Laura Whitmore tomorrow, and she's also pre-recording a spot on Irish Showbiz TV show "XPosé".

By the way, I've seen some photos of her out and about in London. She looks really good.:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    She's doing an MTV interview with Laura Whitmore tomorrow, and she's also pre-recording a spot on Irish Showbiz TV show "XPosé".

By the way, I've seen some photos of her out and about in London. She looks really good.:)
    Will she perform anywhere or is it going to be just interviews?
  • Options
    umr3000umr3000 Posts: 1,942
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Great to have Britney finally back in the UK. I have seen various pictures of her so far out and about and I must say she is looking really pretty and well turned out.
    So far I know she has visited the KISS FM studios in London and also BBC Radio 1. Here's hoping we get quite a bit of performances and appearances from her especially as we have been neglected so far this year throughout the Femme Fatale campaign... but better late than never I suppose.

The next two days will be spent filming the music video for 'Criminal'. After that I really do hope she fits in a high profile chat show..... The Jonathan Ross Show would be brilliant.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 24,080
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she looks fantastic! and she IS HERE!!!
  • Options
    mimicolemimicole Posts: 51,040
    Forum Member
    Britney looks really happy in these photos - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2037886/Britney-Spears-brightens-brings-boyfriend-Jason-London-ahead-tour.html

I can't wait to see and hear the interviews. I love that she's finally doing some promo. It would have been very easy to just fly in for the tour.
  • Options
    LMLM Posts: 63,633
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She looks amazing
  • Options
    Forum Member
    OMG!She looks lovely.Healthy, happy and stable!Touring and connecting with her fans has done her good for sure.I'm hoping for some performances now
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Those are beautiful pics. And she looks like she is having fun too :)

her get up reminds me a bit of Amy Pond on Doctor Who. With the checked shirt :cool: Queen Of Hip ;)

Love them. Cannot wait for her to do interviews and promo performances!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    marc_uk wrote: »
    Found this promo add on youtube
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2tx1wf3_OY

It sounds as if she will appear LIVE :D

She is on OKTV also i think that will be pre recorded :D

I hope I'm not working that day! What day is she on TM?
  • Options
    Rob1985Rob1985 Posts: 5,194
    Forum Member
    Just got my tickets for the tour on the 28th October...cant wait :P Anyone know the setlist yet?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tueaday on This Morning, i have an interview in the morning same day!

Poss catch later or on YT if it will be THAT brill, but of course it will anyway :cool: Cannot wait to see her on UK TV for the first time in years!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just seen Daily mail piks ...she looks amazing :) Finally shes appearing on some shows :) I love brit x

Might not be posting on DS for a while ....Because I start University on Monday :)

I will still pop in time to time xxx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Tueaday on This Morning, i have an interview in the morning same day!

Poss catch later or on YT if it will be THAT brill, but of course it will anyway :cool: Cannot wait to see her on UK TV for the first time in years!

I think the interview will be pre-recorded because there was a picture of Britney with Alison Hammond (she does a lot of the interviews).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Denise Welch met Britney yesterday. The interview is shown on Loose Women on Tuesday from 12:30 :)
  • Options
    marc_ukmarc_uk Posts: 199
    Forum Member
    mimicole wrote: »
    I think the interview will be pre-recorded because there was a picture of Britney with Alison Hammond (she does a lot of the interviews).

Alison is doing the interview they have meet before in 2003

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ZC-t6uRajQw#!

She is also doing chris moyles quiz night :D Cannot wait for that
  • Options
    Forum Member
    marc_uk wrote: »
    Alison is doing the interview they have meet before in 2003

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ZC-t6uRajQw#!

She is also doing chris moyles quiz night :D Cannot wait for that

Britney's making lots of appearances! :)

Hopefully it'll boost the FF sales. It's a good album and deserves to be heard, in my opinion.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chris Moyles' Quiz Night?
    What does that involve?

Is it an actual quiz? This could be embarrassing...

By the way, Britney is shooting the video today in ''Darlington'' or something. She's been spotted.
  • Options
    LMLM Posts: 63,633
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The sun posted a pic of her and Jason enjoying an english classic. Tea and Scones. She looked gorgeous as ever.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She should move to London. She always looks happy, well-rested and beautiful, dare I say, even fashionable (?) in London.:eek:

Alright, maybe not fashionable, but at least she's not slobbing around in vests, Daisy Dukes and hooker boots.:)

I think the only reason she's in LA is because of Kevin and her business.

If she ever got out of that conservatorship, I imagine she'd take the kids, her business and her fortune to either New Orleans, New York, or London.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hhahaha! she is on Quiz Night....oh my days X-D

I think it is very funny but will it help sales....I am a bit dubious now actually. Loose Women, Quiz Night....hmmmm. But it will see Britney having fun definitely. But i am not sure she will be able to perform on those platforms anyway.

Just hope for goodness sakes she does The X Factor.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She should move to London. She always looks happy, well-rested and beautiful, dare I say, even fashionable (?) in London.:eek:

Alright, maybe not fashionable, but at least she's not slobbing around in vests, Daisy Dukes and hooker boots.:)

I think the only reason she's in LA is because of Kevin and her business.

If she ever got out of that conservatorship, I imagine she'd take the kids, her business and her fortune to either New Orleans, New York, or London.

I can imagine Britney having a house in each city. London she always looks so relaxed. I think she should do a Madonna and have a house both Stateside and UK based.

Britney definitely loves it here as you can see in the pics it is fantastic to see :) And hopefully will gain her more respect across over here.