Options

A Thread For Anyone, Any Gigs, and A More General Discussion of Everything (Part 4)

Comments

• Options
    cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    Hav_mor91 wrote: »
    That's the best thing to do CNBC, distract yourself and carry on as normal, nothing worse than dwelling on n a bad situation it'll only make you feel worse :).

That's what I want to do, even in the worst case scenario. I need to be around other people and I might need my friends and L.A. (yeah I know!). I'll be going to the Disney night tomorrow as usual as well. They're showing Brave. It's a fairly new (2012) Disney movie. Anyone here seen it?
  • Options
    Hav_mor91Hav_mor91 Posts: 17,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well that's good keeping occupied, and no but have been meaning to see it for ages :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Well that's good keeping occupied, and no but have been meaning to see it for ages :)

Well exactly :p That's what I was thinking. I hope it's good. I've never seen it before so I don't know. In fact I'd never heard of it 'til this morning!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well hope your mum gets better soon :)

And it was the big Pixar film of last year set in Scotland of all places :p
  • Options
    mimicolemimicole Posts: 51,038
    Forum Member
    That's what I want to do, even in the worst case scenario. I need to be around other people and I might need my friends and L.A. (yeah I know!). I'll be going to the Disney night tomorrow as usual as well. They're showing Brave. It's a fairly new (2012) Disney movie. Anyone here seen it?

It's not unusual for students to turn to teachers/lecturers during times of struggle. :) I spoke to one of my teachers when I was having a hard time in 2009.

I saw Brave fairly recently and really enjoyed it. It's one of the best disney films of recent times.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    mimicole wrote: »
    It's not unusual for students to turn to teachers/lecturers during times of struggle. :) I spoke to one of my teachers when I was having a hard time in 2009.

I saw Brave fairly recently and really enjoyed it. It's one of the best disney films of recent times.

No I don't think it is. I didn't tell any of my friends because of the rumours about me and L.A. I just hope she doesn't refer me to a counsellor as I don't trust them. I have to go to her office now. Sounds like I should enjoy it then :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Afternoon :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Afternoon HM!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How's things :)?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Fine I guess. I went to L.A.'s office a few hours ago to sort this essay business out and she's happy to give me an extension to the deadline. :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well that's good one less thing to worry about at least :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Well that's good one less thing to worry about at least :)

Exactly :p I might have to go to her office again though and I'm not lookin' forward to that. :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Awe no why CNBC :)?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    She needs a written note explaining the situation and why I need an extension. The college needs it for the files and I'd rather hand it to her in private than in the Labour Law lecture tomorrow in front of everyone, especially after the recent rumours :p
  • Options
    mimicolemimicole Posts: 51,038
    Forum Member
    Morning.

Met up with an old school friend last night for the first time in ages. It was lovely to catch up :)

Hope you're all well :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hey Mimi sounds like you had a good time :).

And I'm good thank you :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Morning!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hey CNBC how are you :)?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'm ok. I was tired after yesterday's goings on but I'm fine now :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's good then :) looking forward to Disney night :)?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Indeed I am :D I'm stuck in a room with L.A. at the moment :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    what does she want with you this time :p?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I had a lecture with her :p I was telling one of my friends about the plug and I started by saying "You're not gonna believe what L.A. did to me last week" and he replied "I don't wanna know..." Men! Did he think I had sex with her or something? :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Probably he is probably trying to fulfil some unfulfilled fantasy of his own through you :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    That's what I think :p Oh well, if he wants her he can have her. Maybe he thinks she's filthy in bed ;-) I'd rather eat live bees washed down with sulphuric acid than sleep with her anyway :D