EE: Episode Thread Monday 30-05-16 The Prodigals Return

18910111214»

Comments

• Options
    dulliredullire Posts: 20,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jamesc_715 wrote: »
    Yep and there's many promo photos of him. I think it's a genius idea to bring back Stephen permanently.
    Anything is better than another Beale recast. Steven is also more interesting than Peter. (Martin is filling the Peter role)

I'm awaiting a Nana Pat mention. :D Maybe pillow talk with No longer J-B's Lauren? :kitty:
    LHolmes wrote: »
    I hope SOC keeps him. I was pleasantly surprised by him. Aaron's acting has improved.

This reminds me of Matt Di Angelo's return. It has a lot of potential.

Dot's house is the new Tardis.
  • Options
    Aaron_SilverAaron_Silver Posts: 32,993
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dullagj2 wrote: »
    Anything is better than another Beale recast. Steven is also more interesting than Peter. (Martin is filling the Peter role)

I'm awaiting a Nana Pat mention. :D Maybe pillow talk with No longer J-B's Lauren? :kitty:

This reminds me of Matt Di Angelo's return. It has a lot of potential.

Dot's house is the new Tardis.

It's rare for me to disagree with you dj, but I never ever saw the potential with Matt at all never liked the character at all, even first time round, and Matt's acting ability was non-existing as far as I'm concerned
  • Options
    MissMonkeyMooMissMonkeyMoo Posts: 3,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's rare for me to disagree with you dj, but I never ever saw the potential with Matt at all never liked the character at all, even first time round, and Matt's acting ability was non-existing as far as I'm concerned
    I liked Matt first time round but thought he was rubbish in hustle. When he came back to EE I was sceptical but thought that he did a good job with a horrific storyline. I'm not his biggest fan, but he's OK.

I'm liking Aaron. I know we haven't seen much of Steven yet, but i'm getting a kind of nick Cotton vibe about him!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I liked Matt first time round but thought he was rubbish in hustle. When he came back to EE I was sceptical but thought that he did a good job with a horrific storyline. I'm not his biggest fan, but he's OK.

I'm liking Aaron. I know we haven't seen much of Steven yet, but i'm getting a kind of nick Cotton vibe about him!

Us Aarons are just so lovably cute ;-)

:p
  • Options
    Dan-BevisDan-Bevis Posts: 12,258
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    EE.Live wrote: »
    Ian did mention however that they want to interrogate everyone who was living in the house at the time. Jane wasn't living there but Denise and Cindy were. I hope Bobby brings up hearing Denise's fight with Lucy.

I hope so too. Denise's altercation with Lucy is now the one thing from that night [other than Jane dumping Lucy on the common yada yada] that hasn't become pubic [or hushed] knowledge. Abi got found out, so not not her? :confused:

Ever since the night of Lucy's death was shown in full, I have to wonder if Denises' growing dependence on drink had anything to do with the guilt she felt towards such actions. Possibly may have even wondered if she in turn had helped Lucy's head injury turn fatal [as it was partly due to many people that Lucy died in the end, imho].
    Majik1 wrote: »
    Why isn't Jack concerned that Max is in jail for a crime he didn't commit? I must have missed that episode.

Jack has never particularly liked Max simply. Although at least Abi has [some] reasonable qualms to not be bothered about him. I can't recall any reasons for Jack [who can't throw the womaniser card at Max, considering he's got 3 kids with women in the same family...]
    owen10 wrote: »
    When did Lauren stop loving Peter and fall in love with his brother

Yeah. This I don't get. Even if they go with the 'Peter became increasingly distant due to knowing what happened to Lucy' angle. Alas, Steven's bi[?], so she'll get hers for not fighting for her new family in due course I'm sure...
  • Options
    J-BJ-B Posts: 18,616
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    10/10 MyLauren
    10/10 Episode

Thanks.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    J-B wrote: »
    10/10 MyLauren
    10/10 Episode

Thanks.

Welcome back J-B :)
  • Options
    Tomski12Tomski12 Posts: 15,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    10/10 MyLauren
    10/10 Episode

Thanks.

Welcome back J-B you've been sorely missed. Especially on an occasion such as the return of Lauren Branning. You still holding out hope for Cindy.
  • Options
    Theo RoseTheo Rose Posts: 2,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scrabbler wrote: »
    Same here. I never understood the hatred for Steven in his previous stint, I quite liked him.

The fanbois are very protective of legacy characters so if they don't meet expectations they are usually hated for it. After the complete mess they made of Vicki Fowler you can see why.

I think Aaron was shakey during his previous stint but he seems to have really grown as an actor during his time away. I don't think him and Lauren have any chemistry but I suspect he will be with Johnny before too long anyway.
  • Options
    MissMonkeyMooMissMonkeyMoo Posts: 3,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    10/10 MyLauren
    10/10 Episode

Thanks.

Yay! You're back! :)