• Options
    Miss_MooMiss_Moo Posts: 8,997
    Forum Member
    Takae wrote: »
    Blake Lively - ?
    Ronan Keating - ?
    Jennifer Aniston - bisexual
    Billy Zane - ? (I still think he's gay)
    Kristen Stewart - straight with a bi-curious tendency (I still think she's lesbian or at least bisexual)
    Jessica Biel - bisexual with a preference for women
    Cheryl Tweedy pie - ?
    Mark Wahlberg - straight
    Dianna Agron - ?
    Jason Statham - straight (he really doesn't care if people think he's gay. He reckons that if thinking he's gay would help the public to support gay rights more, he's all for people to carry on thinking he's gay.)
    Keira Knightley - straight

That's laughable. My friend spent time with someone who is semi famous and was talking to him about his relationship with JS.
  • Options
    Tulip19Tulip19 Posts: 3,076
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    curlypubes wrote: »
    That website just seems like a load of people writing little riddled stories, it doesn't sound like what he's saying is actually true?

Although through reading them, Will Smith came to my mind, even if they are fake, I've always thought he secretly liked men

They're analysing the blinds from Lainey Gossip.

:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,685
    Forum Member
    Tulip19 wrote: »
    They're analysing the blinds from Lainey Gossip.

:)

Yeah but is the Lainey Gossip stuff true? It just sounds like people making up riddles for any celeb? How do they know about these stories?

Mid, I do hope they are true :):o
  • Options
    *Clem**Clem* Posts: 4,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ^ Lainey is a reporter now, her blinds aren't just somebody making them up. She has lots of contacts in the film business. She wrote a blind item a few months before Heath Ledger died, something along the lines of how people think his drug addiction could kill him.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 235
    Forum Member
    I`d be so surprised if Kristen Stewart isn`t gay, or at least bi
  • Options
    fynefunfynefun Posts: 152
    Forum Member
    I just found out Pat Butcher & Hyacinth Bucket have been live in lovers for years...it made me Laugh out Loud

saw this on aiselynne from bbs twitter page, knew they were both out but didnt know they are an item, or is this just crap
  • Options
    Elphie_LivesElphie_Lives Posts: 4,455
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fynefun wrote: »
    I just found out Pat Butcher & Hyacinth Bucket have been live in lovers for years...it made me Laugh out Loud

saw this on aiselynne from bbs twitter page, knew they were both out but didnt know they are an item, or is this just crap

:eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 238
    Forum Member
    Neyo

Eminem

Jason Derulo

Omarion

50 cent

Floyd Mayweather

JLS

That's all for now...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,685
    Forum Member
    ^^^^^
    Neyo (Potentially)

Eminem

Jason Derulo (Has to be at least bi and I think that's pushing it)

Omarion (Wouldn't be surprised what with him and Bow Wow being so close)

50 cent

Floyd Mayweather

JLS (At least one of them I say, particularly the one with the design on his head)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    50 Cent is apparently. There's an ongoing blind item about him.
  • Options
    StuntyStunty Posts: 45,701
    Forum Member

:eek:

Double :eek::eek:

........ does make you giggle just a little bit.:D
  • Options
    Tulip19Tulip19 Posts: 3,076
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    curlypubes wrote: »
    Yeah but is the Lainey Gossip stuff true? It just sounds like people making up riddles for any celeb? How do they know about these stories?

Mid, I do hope they are true :):o

Aye i know ;). Lainey herself makes them up, and she a gossip blogger/celebrity tv journalist so I assume she hears of these things through her job.

And me and all :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I've known about this for a couple of years. I was doing EE (I'm an extra) and a bloke there told me. Although I kinda remember it differently. He told me about two female couples and those two were half of the mix. My memory's probably been distorted over time. I had it in my head that it was Pam and Moira S, and Patricia and... You know what? I've forgotten the fourth... But anyway, memory distortion aside, it's kinda known in the business and not a secret, but not (until now) broadcast either.
  • Options
    EvilredzebraEvilredzebra Posts: 16,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blamhappy2 wrote: »
    I've known about this for a couple of years. I was doing EE (I'm an extra) and a bloke there told me. Although I kinda remember it differently. He told me about two female couples and those two were half of the mix. My memory's probably been distorted over time. I had it in my head that it was Pam and Moira S, and Patricia and... You know what? I've forgotten the fourth... But anyway, memory distortion aside, it's kinda known in the business and not a secret, but not (until now) broadcast either.

From my BBC days I always thought Pat Butcher was with Moira Stewart as well, thought it was very common knowledge.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've heard before that it's Pat and Moira too.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From my BBC days I always thought Pat Butcher was with Moira Stewart as well, thought it was very common knowledge.
    Oh! So maybe my memory isn't distorted then...?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 37
    Forum Member
    Colin Morgan (Merlin - gay)
    Richard Armitage (Spooks, Robin Hood etc - gay)
    Wentworth Miller (Prison Break - gay)
    Keanu Reeves (bisexual)
    Daniel Radcliff (bisexual)
    Robert Pattinson (bisexual)
    Kristen Stewart (bisexual)
    Matt Bomer (White Collar, Chuck - gay (and married))
    Jodie Foster (gay)

Agree with others people have posted.

There are loads more... imo

David Walliams is not gay! He may be bisexual, but he's sooo camp no one would bat an eye-lid if he was... I think more people are suprised he dates women than would be men!

RICHARD ARMITAGE??? :eek:

Are you kidding?
  • Options
    BelligerenceBelligerence Posts: 40,613
    Forum Member
    Orangemaid wrote: »
    oh..i thought he had just got married

What he (Clooney) wants you to think (?) ;)
  • Options
    MandarkMandark Posts: 47,964
    Forum Member
    Crikey! It's like showbiz secrets thread itself has been outed! :D

My suggestions were reported in the press so no big secrets really. Eddie 'I was giving this nice transsexual person I saw waiting on the sidewalk a lift officer. Honest!!' Murphy.

Will Smith - outed by Hollywood Madame.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mandark wrote: »
    Will Smith - outed by Hollywood Madame.
    I didn't know this. It doesn't seem to be common knowledge in the outside world (ie away from this forum). He's married with children and seen as a family man...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Will Smith is gay allegedly. It's not a secret in Hollywood.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *Clem* wrote: »
    Will Smith is gay allegedly. It's not a secret in Hollywood.
    I knew it was rumoured, but not that it was well known and not a secret. In interviews, he's presented as straight...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 552
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jodie Foster is out
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blamhappy2 wrote: »
    I knew it was rumoured, but not that it was well known and not a secret. In interviews, he's presented as straight...

Ah ok I thought you didn't know of the rumours. That's true, he's not ' come out' to the public. I can't imagine that happening anytime soon.
This discussion has been closed.